Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Instantaneous

♥Evelyn♥

When we got back on the gummi ship, Sora was begging to be allowed to drive. Begging on his knees. Donald, being the cold heartless person that he is said no, and that he still had to teach me how to drive.

"But Donald!" Sora whined.

"NO!"

"Why not?!" Sora asked as I started up the engine and had us cruising through space.

"BECAUSE YOU'LL WRECK THE SHIP! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MUNNY ONE OF THESE THINGS COST? IT'S NOT EVEN OUR GUMMI! IT'S THE KINGS!"

"I WON'T WRECK IT!"

"THE ANSWER IS NO!"

"OKAY MOM!"

I frowned, I can't drive while their screaming at each other on either side of me.

I spun around, put my feet on the wheel, began driving like that and looked both of them in the eye.

"MARY-KATE! ASHLEY! SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!"

"EVELYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Donald squawked.

"AND YOU THINK I'M MORE OF A DANGER TO THIS SHIP THAN SHE IS." Sora huffed.

"NOT THE TIME!" Donald yelled.

"STOP SCREAMING!" I screamed.

"Uh, a big ship is catching up to us." Goofy said, perfectly calm.

Donald spun around with wide eyes, "quit gawking! That’s a pirate ship!"

"Well, it's coming towards us…and it's going pretty fast…" I said.

"It’s going to ram us! Hold on tight!" Sora warned.

I hopped out of my seat and jumped on Sora, burying my face in his chest and he instinctively put his arms around my back.

It was instantaneous black out.
♥

The first thing that I heard when I woke up was a voice. And not just any voice.

"I didn’t think you’d come, Sora."

And then there was a gasp.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a light wooden floor on which I was lying.

"Good to see you again. And you, Evelyn, it's good to see you too."

I looked up to see Riku.

"Where are Donald and Goofy?" Sora growled.

"Are they that important to you? More important than old friends? Instead
of worrying about them, you should be asking...about her."

Riku stepped aside show Kairi, who looked stoned out of her mind.

"Kairi!"

I stayed silent, I don't give a damn about Kairi…although…I would like to know about that ring…

"That’s right. While you were off goofing around, I finally found her." Riku said a bit cockily.

Sora reached out for Kairi, but a silver hook stood in his way. I followed the hook to an arm, which was covered by a red coat, to black curly locks of hair.

"Not so fast. No shenanigans aboard my vessel, boy." He glared at us.

"Ehm!" I growled, "and you are?"

"Captain Hook! This is my vessel, young lady! And it will do you good not to disrespect me or any of the crew members!" He said, raising his hook, but just as it was about to hit me, something stopped it.

Or someone. I looked at Sora who looked as if he were about to kill my rescuer. Riku.

"And it will do you good not to harm the guests on this ship." Riku said through gritted teeth, helping me up.

Suddenly, heartless surrounded Sora.

"Riku, why are you siding with the Heartless?" Sora had a look of pure heart break in his eyes.

"The Heartless obey me now, Sora. Now I have nothing to fear." Riku said, with almost a pride.

"You’re stupid. Sooner or later they’ll swallow your heart." I said.

"Not a chance. My heart’s too strong."

"Riku..." Sora looked as if he were about to cry.

"I’ve picked up a few other tricks as well. Like this, for instance."

Suddenly, a silhouette of Sora came out of him and my eyes widened as one came out of me.

I started to shake and almost instantly, Riku put his arms around me.

His big, strong, tan-WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?!

I LIKE SORA!

Sora's sadness turned to rage, "get. Off. Of. Evelyn. Now."

"You can go see your friends now." Riku waved him off and Sora suddenly fell into a hole in the floor.

"SORA!" I started to run towards the hatch that he fell into but Riku held me back.

"You'll see him soon enough."

"SOON ENOUGH ISN'T SOON ENOUGH!" I cried.

"Let’s get under way, already. And keep Sora away from Kairi until we’re ready to land." Riku said, ignoring me.

And then, he walked me into a cabin, sat me down, and looked me straight in the eye.

"We need an answer."
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥