Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Seal This Thing

♥Evelyn♥

We began looking around the waterway as soon as we had arrived. The first place we checked was the giant sun mural on the wall. And what do you know? The navi-G popped right out.

After a while when Cid was installing the piece, Sora left to go talk to Kairi…

And to my dismay, I passed out, which I really didn't want to do, because I knew exactly who's conversation I would be overhearing…

"You brought me back." Sora was saying.

"I didn’t want to just forget about you, Sora. I couldn’t. And it was clear that your apparent girlfriend wasn't going to save you…"

"That’s it! Our hearts are connected. And the light from our hearts broke through the darkness. I saw that light. I think that’s what saved me. No matter how deep the darkness, a light shines within. I guess it’s more than just a fairy tale." Sora said, ignoring her comment about me.

Thanks.

"Well, let’s go." Kairi smiled.

"You can’t go." Sora said.

"Why not?" Kairi pouted.

"Because it’s way too dangerous. And…I can't do that to Evelyn…"

"Come on, Sora. We made it this far by sticking together. You can’t go alone. Regardless of what Evelyn wants."

"Kairi, even if we’re apart, we’re not alone anymore. Right?"

"I can’t help?"

"You’d kind of be in my way. No offense."

"Okay. You win." Kairi said in defeat.

I opened my eyes, and I was back in the first district, staring at Evelyn.

Sora came back, "Alright, how much did you hear?"

I looked up at him with innocent eyes, "Enough."

"Tell me."

"Don't deny Kairi her right to come with us just because of my discomfort; you didn't seem to care back in hollow bastion." I said, coolly.

"All set! You can get going any time. Kid, I gotta say, I wish you didn’t have to face all this danger." Cid walked up cheerfully breaking up the conversation.

I had a feeling that conversations wouldn’t be the only thing breaking up around here.

In any event, we all boarded the gummi ship (minus two; Eve stayed behind) in silence, and we rode in silence.

I don't even know why I'm so mad, I mean…Sora really didn't do anything…

Maybe it's because I can't imagine him doing what he did for Kairi (sacrificing his heart) for me…

Maybe we weren't meant to be either… Maybe…we were just supposed to be friends…
♥

♥Evelyn♥

When we got to the castle, Beast said that all of the princesses were still here.

"I wonderer why?" Donald asked.

"Let’s go ask them." I suggested.

"You may need my strength. I’ll go with you." Said beast.

Basically, our time in hollow bastion was a complete blur. It was like I wasn't even there. I mean…I was there of course, but I was just going through all of the motions of being there, without actually thinking about it…

If a heartless popped out, I would slash it. If someone said something to me, I would nod in response.

Which, pretty much sucked if you think about it…I mean…what will I do when I get home, and I start to really miss everyone?

What if I don't remember anyone?

I sighed, I need to start living it up here while I can.

All this time, I've wanted to go home, so everything could go back to normal…But now, I think that I'm realizing that I don't want normal. I want this to be my normal. I want to fight heartless alongside my friends everyday. I want to get jealous at the way that Kairi flirts with Sora. I want to start bleeding black from my side when someone is about to die, and randomly pass out and listen in on other people's conversations. And I want to do all of these things every day of my life.

I don't want to go home. Not yet. I'm not ready.

I turned to Sora as we proceeded into the room where myself and the other princesses used to be kept, "Sora, we need to talk."

He turned and face me with a look of shock, "Aren't we a bit busy?" He motioned to the portal that he was climbing into.

"Well…we could talk in there?"

He shrugged and gave me his hand, pulling me inside with him, Donald, and Goofy.

"Look…I'm sorry…" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well-"

Suddenly, a giant monster jumped out of nowhere and we had to start fighting or we would be trampled.

"Well, I was a jealous raving…bitch!" I screamed slashing at the monster's back. There was no effect.

"You were not!" Sora argued, also slashing at the beast.

I saw Donald shoot Goofy a look that said, "I told you this would all come crashing down one day."

However, I ignored it, "THEN WHY WERE YOU ACTING SO AWKWARD?"

"BECAUSE YOU SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE MAD AT ME!"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU APOLOGIZE?!" I shrieked, slashing at the horn, satisfied to finally get a reaction, "HIT THE HORN!"

"I DIDN'T APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I DID!" He yelled back, also beginning to slash at the horn.

"SO THIS WHOLE THING WAS OVER NOTHING?!" Donald squawked loudly as he and Goofy proceeded to hit its head.

"THERE HAD TO BE SOME REASON!" Sora yelled.

"LIKE I SAID! I WAS BEING A JEALOUS RAVING BITCH!"

"WELL I WAS BEING A STUPID CLUELESS BOYFRIEND!"

We finally defeated the Behemoth and watched it fall to the ground, "I'm sorry…" I said.

"Me too." He smiled.

"Ready to go seal this thing and kick Ansem's ass for fucking up our lives?" I asked.

"Let's do it." Goofy said, running out with Donald, Sora, and I following.

Sora clicked the keyhole locked and we left for the gummi once again. It was sad, knowing that this would be the last time that we would leave for the gummi.
♥