Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

There's a Volcano?

♥Evelyn♥

As we were about to board the gummi, we saw Leon, Aerieth, and Yuffie running towards us.

"Sora. You did it." Leon said, congratulating him.

"We all did it." Sora admitted, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came in Cid’s ship." Yuffie said chirpily.

"This is our childhood home. We wanted to see it again." Aerieth said, looking around in dismay.

"It’s in worse shape than I feared. It used to be so peaceful..." Leon said sadly.

"Don’t worry. If we defeat Ansem, all should be restored. Including your island and your hometown." Aerieth told us with a smile.

"Really?" Sora and I piped at the same time.

"But, it also means goodbye." Yuffie glued her eyes to the floor and I remembered about the goodbye part of all of this.

"Once the worlds are restored, they’ll be separate again." Aerieth explained.

"We'll be separate again." Sora whispered, taking my hand in his.

"Everyone will go back to where they came from." Yuffie said, not hearing Sora.

"Then I’ll visit you guys with the gummi ship." Sora said.

"It’s not that simple." Leon said.

"It never is…" I mumbled.

"Before all this, you didn’t know about the other worlds, right?"

"Because every world was isolated. Impassable walls divided them." Aerieth said.

"The Heartless destroyed those walls. But if the worlds return, so will the walls."

"Which means gummi ships will be useless." Leon said.

"So you’re saying we’ll never...?" Sora began.

I looked at the floor. Never is a really long time…

"We may never meet again, but we’ll never forget each other." Leon said in a serious tone.

"No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again." Aerieth said.

This is all too corny. Someone needs to break the corniness…

"Besides, I couldn’t forget you even if I wanted to." Yuffie said with a laugh.

I smiled, leave it to Yuffie.

"What’s that supposed to mean?" Sora sprang forward.

I rolled my eyes and winked at Yuffie.

"Sora!" Donald said.

"Hurry!" Goofy called.

"Sora, good luck." Leon said. Him and Sora nodded at each other.

And this time, we really were off for the last time.
♥

♥Evelyn♥

When we arrived at the final world, I couldn't help but feel a chill run down my spine and goose bumps forming on my arms.

"What is this place?" I asked in awe.

"This is the worlds destroyed by the heartless, remember?" Donald said.

"But…"

"Gawrsh is that all that’s left of the worlds taken by the Heartless?"

"Those worlds will be restored if we beat Ansem, right?" Sora asked.

"Yeah…and so will the walls…."

Sora threw an arm around me as we walked into the next area.

The next area, much like the last, was very dark.

Dark and cold.

"I wonder where that Ansem feller went?" Goofy asked.

"Dive into the most dangerous place and we’ll find him!"

I stopped, "That was actually pretty poetic…" I laughed.

Donald cocked his head at me, "Alright…"

We eventually got through fighting just about every heartless we had ever encountered plus a few and we found ourselves floating around in a big cavern place. A big cavern place where an evil gargoyle thing was trying to kill us.

I sighed, "I should have known we would be fighting a lot." I said.

After a few minutes, the gargoyle bent over.

"I think we got him." Sora nodded.

"Damn that was easy." I smiled with a flip of my hair.

"Guys…" Donald started.

"Don't be so sure…" Goofy said.

"Huh?" Sora and I turned to see Chernabog rising up, and the volcano erupting.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A VOLCANO!

"Ow..." Sora moaned.

"Sora!" I screamed, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine…just kill that thing, would ya?"

"CURE!" I yelled and all of Sora's wounds disappeared, but he was still too weak to do much.

"Just stay here!" I said, leaving him in a crack in the cavern walls.

"Right, like I'm gonna go anywhere…" He laughed sarcastically.

The rest of the battle was pretty normal, I mean, every time one of us got hurt, another would heal them. You don't get this kind of bondage anywhere else, folks. Even Sora helped out, you know, with elixirs and spells.

He's learned so much!

Eventually, he died and Donald and I went over to Sora.

Donald immediately began inspecting him.

"Well?" I asked nervously.

"Sora is very weak."

"Really." I said sarcastically.

"Yes. Really. But I think that if both you and I use our most powerful healing spells, plus some elixirs, he should be okay to go on." Donald said.

"It's worth a try." I shrugged, "Everyone put your elixirs on the table please."

Five elixirs were tossed out of people's pockets. I started pulling them from my bra, where I kept everything.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy looked at me in awe (not perverted awe, just shocked awe).

I pulled out seven elixirs.

"How do you keep that much in there?" Sora asked, marveled.

I rolled my eyes, "It's a secret!"

"Alright, Goofy, I need you to give Sora the elixirs on the count of three."

Goofy gathered up the elixirs in his hands, "One."

"Two." Donald said, steadying his staff.

I whipped out my fans, "THREE!"

"CURE!" Donald and I shouted together.

There was a sudden huge burst of light and a ton of smoke, but when it all faded away, Sora was standing tall again.

He sauntered over to me, slugging an arm around my hip, "Thank you Dr. Donald." He said, cockily.

I smiled, "Ehm?"

"And Goofy."

"Ehm."

"And my woman." He said, pecking me on the cheek.

I smiled, "Much better. Shall we continue?"

"We shall!" Goofy said.
♥