My Life As The Ouran Outcast

Akimi's Intro

I sat down at my kitchen table and wiped the blood from my arms. My parents would completely freak if they knew what I was up to. It was quiet,I was actually supposed to have been home earlier to watch my half-brother Haru. I don't see why-he's in his second year of middle school. The first thing anyone needs to know about me is I'm a realyankeejust like my father was at my age. My father's increased activity in gang violence was the reason my mother left him and married someone else. So now I've become the Okimasa family problem child.

"Onee-chan your back!"Haru said bounding into the room.
"Yeah,did they buy the cover story then?"I asked.
"I think so. Were you in another fight?"he asked looking down at my arm.
"Yeah."I said with a shrug.
"Who were you fighting t-tonight?"he asked me taking a seat. He always gets worried that I'll die someday doing what I do.
"A bunch of wanabees."I reply. I HATE wanabees. My definition of a wanabee is those kids who think being in a gang is just talking tough and not fighting.
"A letter came for you today..."
"Really?"
"Yeah,its from Ouran but don't you already-"
"Yes,but I applied for a scholarship this year."
"Why-"
"I'm going to go live with my dad."I said staring off into space.
"Why!? You live in a mansion with my dad and with mom and-why would you want to give that up?"Haru demanded pulling on me.
"I feel so fake. I'd like to go somewhere where I'm not known as Kai Okimasa's step-daughter."

I just ignored what my little brother had to say next. I know he was trying to convince me not to go because I'm his favourite sister even though we don't share the same father. We have two other older sisters. I ripped open the envelope from Ouran high school. Yes, as my brother tried to say earlier I already attend Ouran but I applied for a scholarship for my final year. My mom already agreed to let me go stay with my dad this year.

"Dear Miss Akimi Okimasa,
We are ecstatic to let you know you have won an all expense paid education at the famous and well-known Ouran Highschool in Japan.
The school year begins on September 5th. Please report to the premises by the 4th as we will assign you a room on the grounds and show you around the school buildings.

Sincerely,
the staff of Ouran.".I read allowed to my brother.
There was no jumbo about plane tickets or whatever since I'm already living in japan. And to correct an earlier note I am going to be living with my father on my vacations from school. I gazed down at my already packed stuff that was lying at my feet. I hadn't packed a uniform since I refuse to wear one. For school I usually just wear my gang uniform and leave it at that. It makes people leave me alone.
The rest of the night was filled with my brother pretty much staring at me. Since I was already done my packing there really wasn't much else for me to do. When I couldn't stand the silence anymore I went upstairs to bandage my arm and blast my music. I couldn't wait to start a new school year but there was no garuantees I wouldn't skip a lot of school or anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was done by Mai Black.