Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed. The sequel is already up, so go check that out if you've finished with this story. =)

The First Cut is the Deepest

Chapter 18

Chris


I quickly rang Will after I left Nicole's room. "Will, you won't believe what just happened!" I said as soon as he picked up.

"What?" he asked nonchalantly.

"I pretty much just told Nicole that I fancied her!" I exclaimed. I felt like a little girl saying it like that. It was quiet for a few seconds before he finally answered.

"What the fuck?! Why would you do that?!" he yelled into the phone.

"Uh... Because it's true...?" I asked more than stated.

"...what?!" he yelled.

"Yeah, I fancy her," I said. I heard him sigh. I could tell he was probably rubbing his forehead right now.

"And why the fuck am I only finding out about this now?" he asked. Before I could reply, he cut me off. "You know what? Let's just talk in person, alright? Maybe I can knock some sense into you," he said and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him.

"Fine. Where?" I asked.

"Meet me in front of the school in ten minutes. We're going out."

"Out where?"

"Out drinking. If you could possibly tell the yankee that you fancy her, there must be something wrong with you. So let's put some alcohol in you and get you straightened out." I rolled my eyes again at his reasoning.

"Fine. See you there," I said before I hung up on him. I didn't even wait for him to reply. How could he possibly say that there must be something wrong with me if I fancied the yankee? I mean, Nicole. So what? I fancied her. What was the big deal? I understood he didn't like her and all, but still. Unless he was harboring a crush on her and he was deeply in love with her, then there should have been no problem whatsoever, right? Right.

Image


Will


I turned to Ann after I got off the mobile with Chris.

"Sorry, I have to go. Chris has just gone bonkers," I said. She looked at me in confusion. "Never mind," I said quickly. "So I'm going to a pub with him. Get some alcohol in him to knock some sense into him, you know? I'll tell you why later though, alright?" She smiled up at me.

"Sure." She kissed my lips before seeing me at the door. "Stop by tonight if you aren't too sloshed, okay?" I smiled down at her.

"I'll try," I said as I kissed her one more time before leaving and making my way to the front of the school. When I got there, I saw Chris waiting by the gates. "Let's go," I said. "We're hailing down a cab. We don't want a repeat of last time," I said as I referred to the time we got into a car accident the last time we got really plastered and drove.

"Right," Chris said with a laugh. We hailed down a cab and made our way to the nearest pub. After we had our first round, that was when I let myself talk about... the yankee.

"So did you really tell her you fancied her?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, she sort of cornered me into telling her."

"Why didn't you tell me you fancied her earlier?"

"I was embarrassed. Plus, you practically hate her. So if I told you I fancied her, I'd have hell to pay."

"True," I said with a nod. "But still. The yankee? The fucking yankee?! Gosh, Chris! Your standards have gotten lower!" I said as I took a gulp of my lager.

"Oh, come on, mate. She's not that bad. She's cute," he said with a faint smile on his face. You've got to be kidding me. I could practically see the hearts coming out of his eyes.

"Cute? Cute?! You've gone bloody mad!" I said as I grunted and rubbed my forehead. "You've only known the bloody girl for like a month or so. Is there anything I can say or do to convince you to stop fancying her? "

"Nope," he replied. I nodded, sticking my tongue in my cheek.

"It was worth a try though," I said as I drank again. "Enough about the yankee now. Let's just drink," I suggested. Chris nodded. "Cheers," I said as I held up my drink.

"Cheers," he replied, tapping his mug against mine.

Image


Nicole


I was awoken in the middle of the night to hear a slight thumping noise on the door. I was kind of freaked out to say the least. Then I heard some laughter and giggling from the door. I looked at the door in confusion as I got up from my bed. I glanced at Will's bed and saw it was empty. Realization dawned on me as I opened the door. I was surprised to see Will slumped up against the room door across from our own room. His eyes were drooping as a goofy smile was plastered across his face. I leaned against the door frame, my arms crossed over my chest and a grin on my lips. For once, I wasn't the one coming in drunk. It was Will. Yeah, surprising. I thought I would never see him drunk, but here he was. Drunk as fuck and it looked as if he was about to pass out. It was actually quite funny to see him drunk.

He slowly forced his eyes open and started speaking gibberish. Very loudly, I might add. I shushed him. I didn't want to wake up everyone on our floor. Especially the people whose door he was currently leaning on. I sighed and walked forward. I tried to help him up, but seriously, it was impossible for me. Will was tall and muscular, so me being the tiny, frail tiny girl that I was, couldn't possibly make it into our room without difficultly. After practically throwing out my back, I finally made it to the short distance to our room. And you know what Will did? He giggled. He fucking giggled! If this was how I acted when I was drunk, then Will was a trooper for putting up with me, because I've been drunk a bunch of times around him.

I closed our room door and practically shoved him into the room. He landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"Whoops..." I muttered as I rushed to him and dragged him to his bed. He plopped on his bed, lying on his front side, and I heard a light snoring come from him. "Well, at least he's passed out now..." I muttered to myself.

Maybe he went drinking with Chris.

I thought before I got back into my bed and fell back asleep.

Image


I woke up the next day and looked over at Will's bed. He didn't budge an inch from when I last left him there last night. Technically, this morning. I sighed and crawled out of my bed. I grabbed my towel and my clothes and walked to the bathroom. On my way there, I kicked at Will's foot which was hanging off his bed. He grunted and rolled over onto his back. I saw a trail of drool from his mouth lead to the edge of the bed where his face was once at a few seconds ago. I looked at him in disgust and walked into the restroom.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and left the bathroom, running my fingers through my damp hair. I saw Will still hadn't moved. I sighed and moved towards him. I tapped my chin, wondering how to wake him up. Then I remembered how he had woken me up one time after a night of drinking. I tossed my towel onto my bed before I leaned over him and flicked his forehead. He instantly shot up in his bed and I barely made it in time to move my head before his forehead bashed into my own. I could tell he regretted doing that, because he scrunched up his face and flopped back down to his bed.

"Ugh..." Will grunted.

"Raise and shine, sweet pea!" I said loudly, a big smile on my face. He grunted again as he covered his ears with his hands.

"Not so loud..." he moaned while he rolled over in his bed.

"Come on, sunshine! Time to get ready for school!" I said as I pulled on his arm.

"Don't touch me..." he grunted out. "You're gross..."

"And how am I gross?" I asked as I pulled on his arm again.

"Because Chris fancies you." I looked at him in surprise. Yeah, I was pretty positive now that he went drinking with Chris last night and Chris told him that. And to think, I thought it was only going to be awkward with Chris. Now, it was going to be awkward with Will too now that he knew. I scoffed before I replied to him.

"Yeah, because someone liking me makes me gross. Sure..." I said sarcastically as I kept pulling at his arm.

"Ugh... Just go away..." he said as he covered his face with his pillow. I sighed.

"Fine. If you're late for school then, whatever. It's not my problem and I don't care anymore," I said as I turned around and finished getting ready. I grabbed my things and made my way to the door. Right as I opened the door, I saw Chris standing there, his hand up ready to knock.

"Oh! Good morning, Nicole!" he said, a big smile on his face.

"H-hey, Chris," I said awkwardly.

"Are you ready?" I nodded. "How about Will?"

"He's kind of... hung over," I said. He nodded to himself.

"Right. Well, let's go then," he said. I closed the door behind me and we walked to the elevator.

"Aren't you supposed to be hung over like Will?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Nah, I'm alright. I didn't drink as much as he did," he said as the elevator doors opened. Chris put his hand on the small of my back to lead me into the elevator. I couldn't remember if he did that before, but since he told me that he liked me, I was all too aware of him now. I felt my cheeks heat up as the doors closed. I glanced up at him and he was staring at the floor numbers, humming a tune to himself. I took this chance to give him a once over. You know, he wasn't that bad looking. He was actually beyond cute. He was handsome, really. In my hot guy list of this whole school, Will would be of course number one, but Chris wasn't far behind. If anything, he would be number two. I sighed as the elevator doors opened. I didn't realize it had suddenly became so suffocating in here.

We walked to the school building and then to our lockers to get our books for first period. Before the bell rang, I saw Hayley down the hall from us, getting her own books from her own locker.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I have to talk to someone real quick," I said to Chris before I left for down the hallway. I leaned on a locker next to hers. "It's true," I said to her. She slowly closed her locker as she looked at me in confusion.

"What's true?" she asked.

"What you told me yesterday. About him 'fancying' me. It's true," I said as I did air quotes around the word fancying. Her face fell.

"Oh..." she said.

"But it's okay," I said. "You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to get you two together!" I said with a wink right before the bell rang. I smiled at her one last time before leaving her. I glanced back at her and her cheeks were pink, just like yesterday. I walked back to Chris.

I was just upping the ante; first with telling her that I would divert his like towards her and now that I would get them two together. All I had to do now was to find out a way to do that with Chris liking me.

I thought as I bit my lip in thought.

Image


I woke up to my cell phone beeping. I grunted and opened the text message. It was a message from Erin.

Happy Birthday, Nicole! ^_^

It read. I looked at it in confusion. I quickly checked the calendar on my phone and checked the date. Today was Friday, October twenty-first, and it was... Oh shit. It was my birthday today. How could I have possibly forgotten that?! I quickly texted Erin back saying thanks. I crawled out of my bed and got ready for school.

And to think, I thought today was going to be a crappy day, because I had an English test today. But it's my birthday! I'm seventeen today! Birthdays can never be a bad day!

I thought before my face instantly fell into a frown.

No, no, no. Don't think about that day. Don't do it!

I couldn't stop my stupid brain though as it decided to pull another dick move and replayed those damn memories.

"So where are we going for my birthday tonight, Jared?" I asked Jared Cassidy, my boyfriend at the time.

For the past few days, he had been somewhat distant. Which was weird considering we got together a month and a half ago, and he had never been this distant. I was starting to worry. We had always had an honest and cheery relationship. Now, he always seemed to be deep in thought and drifting away from me. The one thing that stopped me from asking him what was wrong was him taking me out for dinner tonight. Still though, I had a feeling something was wrong. That something bad was going to happen tonight. I tried shrugging it off and waited for his reply.

"Huh? Oh... We're going to this new restaurant I found out about," he replied.

"What kind of restaurant are we going to then?" I asked him as I played with the hem of my black dress.

"I think it's a French restaurant," he replied, gripping the wheel of the car. Jared was a junior, who recently got his license. I always wondered though why he would date me, a sophomore.

"Oh cool..." I said as I looked out the window.

We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes after that. Jared, being the gentleman that he was, came over to my side and opened the door for me. I thanked him as we walked toward the restaurant doors. He also opened those doors as well. I thanked him once again. We had reservations, so we were seated quite quickly.

When we were seated, a waiter came by and we ordered our drinks. We soon ordered our food as well. When the waiter left, it became quiet.

"So..." I started.

"So..." Jared repeated. It went quiet for a second longer. "Happy birthday!" he exclaimed suddenly. I smiled brightly.

"Thanks." Jared reached for my hand that was lying on the table. His hand clasped over mine and he leaned his head towards me. His lips met mine for a second. He pulled back an inch and then kissed me again. I smiled under his lips.

This was the Jared I knew. The sweet Jared that would sneak kisses to me while we waited for our food to arrive. Jared pulled away completely and dug around in his pocket. "I got you a little something for your birthday," he said. He pulled out a long blue box and handed it to me. I opened the box and gasped softly. "You like it?" he asked me.

"I love it..." I trailed off. I couldn't believe he got me something this nice. The gold chain held the most beautiful heart-shaped emerald I had ever seen. I knew Jared had money, but I didn't know he had
that much money. Before Jared could reach over and help me put it on, the waiter came by with our drinks. We got our food about fifteen minutes after that. As we ate our food, I kept sneaking glances at Jared. He went right back to being the quiet Jared, the one who distanced himself and didn't talk as much as I wanted him to. In the middle of our meal, we heard a loud noise from the front of the restaurant. I looked up and inwardly groaned. I saw her before Jared did. "Great..." I muttered as I placed my fork down. Jared turned around and finally saw her. She was having a fight with the doorman right now. She was trying to fight him off with no success. "What is she doing here?" I hissed sharply. Jared didn't notice my tone of voice.

"I don't know..." he trailed off. My face softened and I knew what was going to happen. The bad feeling from before never left me and instead, it increased. The girl who I was talking about was Jared's ex-girlfriend, Maria. We weren't exactly the best of friends since she told the whole school that I stole her boyfriend and that I was a whore who got with every boy she wanted. Of course it wasn't true. Sadly, everyone except Erin believed her since Maria was one of the most popular girls at our school.

I sighed as she fought her way towards us. I grabbed my drink and took a gulp. I swallowed quickly when she made it to us.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" Jared asked her as he stood up.

"Jared, I am so sorry! I still love you. Please take me back. Let's start over..." Maria pleaded. I looked down and I felt a tear roll down my face. I knew what was going to happen.

"I-i... I... don't..." Jared struggled for words as he looked back from me to her, then back to me. I wiped away the tear that fell.

"Oh, just do it!" I snapped as I stood up to face him. He looked at me in shock.

"Nicole..." he started.

"Listen, I know you still love her." I cringed inside. "So just dump me and get back together with your ex-girlfriend. It's fine," I said harshly. No though, it wasn't. It's wasn't fine at all. It was my birthday. My fucking birthday! And he had to get back together with his ex-girlfriend in front of me during my fucking birthday dinner?! There was no way in hell that was fine. I wasn't going to tell him that though. It should have been common sense.

"A-are you sure?" he asked.

"Do you fucking want me to repeat it?!" I snapped at him again. He shook his head. He leaned in to give me a thank you kiss, but I placed my hand in front of him. "Don't touch me..." I hissed at him. He backed away instantly. He turned to face Maria and smiled brightly.

I turned away and slowly sat back down. I heard a few murmurs escape both of their mouths. And then I heard a light sucking noise. I glanced up and then quickly looked down. I couldn't bear to watch that. I couldn't bear to watch Jared kiss her like that, so passionately. Because I knew, he never ever kissed me like that before.

I rested my chin on palm while I rested my elbow on the table. I looked around the restaurant and everyone was looking towards our table. I rolled my eyes. With my other hand, I picked up my fork and started picking at my food. Then I stabbed my chicken, wishing it was Jared's heart.

"Um... Nicole...?" I looked up and glared at Jared.

"What now?" I hissed.

"That, um, necklace I gave you... Could I have it back? It was originally meant for Maria. It's emerald, just like her eyes," he said as he blushed a shade of pink. I started grumbling as I reached over the table for the long blue box.

"Fucking asshole... Jackass... Shithead... Moron... Is too cheap to get me my own birthday present... Cheap ass hobo... Stupid ass bitch..." I kept mumbling as I handed it to him. I put on a fake smile for him. "Here you go, fuckface..." I said through gritted teeth. Once the box was in his hands, he stepped back.

"T-thanks..." he stuttered.

"What's wrong with her?" Maria mumbled to him. I twitched. She did not just ask that...

"I don't know..." Jared replied. And he did not just say that...

I clenched my hands into fists. When they were a good few feet away from me, Jared gave her the necklace and put it on her neck and shit. I was pissed. I was angry. I was in pain. I rested my chin on my palm again.

"Happy fucking birthday to me..." I sang to myself. I just knew this was going to happen. The people in the restaurant were still staring in our direction. "What the fuck are you all looking at?!" I asked loudly. Everyone seemed startled. A few of the women even gasped.

I grabbed my purse and jacket and got up from my seat. Everyone, including Jared and Maria, watched me as I walked towards the exit. On my way out, I passed by a table with wine glasses filled with wine. When I walked past it, I grabbed one of the full glasses and downed it. I noted that the people whose table I got it from got angry at me for doing that and so did some of the workers, I assumed. At the moment though, I didn't give a fuck.

I was almost to the doors before I stopped again. I turned around and went back to the table where I got the wine from. I grabbed the wine bottle that was in an ice bucket on the table. As I picked it up, I heard a slight swishing noise. The bottle was nearly full. I quickly walked out of the restaurant after that. No one even bothered to come after me or stop me. Not even the workers or the people whose table I got it from. Go figure.

I was a sophomore who didn't drive and had a full bottle of wine in my hand. I was so screwed. I had no way of getting home. I didn't know where I was. And I didn't have any money for a taxi, or a bus for that matter. Then I realized I had my cell phone. I quickly searched my purse for my phone, but I came up empty-handed. Then I realized I must have forgotten it at home when I was in a rush to get ready. I grunted loudly. I was totally and completely screwed.

Out of being completely lost, I aimlessly walked around, trying to find a coffee shop or somewhere I could borrow a phone. I don't know how long I had been walking, but fortunately, I spotted a small familiar cafe. I quickly walked to the coffee shop, my heels clanking on the cement. Just as I was about to enter it, I realized I still had the bottle of wine in my hand. While I was walking around aimlessly, I was chugging the wine. So by the time I reached the entrance to the cafe, it was practically empty. I quickly drank the last of it and tossed it in the trash before finally entering the cafe.

The smell of coffee instantly met my nose. I walked up to the counter and asked if I could borrow their phone, because I forgot mine at home. The girl behind the counter – whom I remembered from last time – let me use the phone in the kitchen. I thanked her and she led me the way to the phone. I quickly dialed my mom's number.

"Hello?" my mom answered from the other end.

"Hi, mom?"

"What's wrong? Aren't you supposed to be on your date with Jared?" I cringed.

"Yeah, that's the thing. We, uh, broke up," I said for a lack of something better to say.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"I need a ride home," I said quietly, closing my eyes for a few seconds. The whole bottle of wine was taking a toll on me now.

"Okay, where are you?"

"I'm at a little coffee shop called Charlie's Cafe a few blocks down from the park," I replied as I struggled to get the words out correctly.

"I'll be right there. Don't move," she said.

"I won't," I said as I hung up the phone. I sighed and left the kitchen.

Looking back at it all, I felt so stupid for even believing he cared about me. He was thinking about his ex-girlfriend the whole time. I felt tears brim my eyes, but I bit them back. It was a little funny how my safe haven was this little cafe. This was the second time something bad had happened to me and this cafe was here to pick myself back up. Who knew coffee could help someone so much? I learned from my last visit though. I cried the last time I was in here, but this time, I wouldn't. I wouldn't allow myself to. I would rather wait until I was home in my room with a trusty thing I liked to call my razor blade...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw my mom enter the cafe and slightly jog towards me.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she held onto my face.

"I'm fine," I said as I removed her hands from my face and shut my eyes closed for a second.

"Your breath smells like alcohol," she observed sternly.

"Can we just go home? I don't want to talk about it..." I said quietly through a slur of words. She looked at me for a good five seconds before she nodded her head.

"Okay," she said. I could tell though that she wanted to talk about this when I was feeling better.

We got into the car and the car ride was so quiet, I could hear the ringing in my ears. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes, wanting to just get home as quickly as possible.

As soon as we got home, I went straight to my room. I didn't even bother to look at the person who was babysitting my little brother. I just locked my bedroom door behind me and went into the bathroom in my room. I locked that door as well. I quickly took out my blade and I let my pain reliever take over.


I shook my head in annoyance.

No, today will be a good day. Don't be sad.

I finished getting ready and just stared at myself in the mirror. I leaned over the counter towards it.

"Smile. It's your birthday. Just... smile," I whispered to myself as I smiled. I took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

Image


It was almost lunch time and I still hadn't told anyone it was my birthday. I didn't even tell Chris yet. So far, I've been doing pretty well on following my own advice and being happy and all, but that damn English test in first period kept bringing me down. The more I thought about it, the more I got depressed because I knew I probably did terrible on it.

"Why are you... sad?" Chris asked me as he tried to find the right words after fifth period ended.

"I didn't do so well on my English test this morning..." I replied, stuffing my books into my bag.

"So? It's not a big deal. It's just English. Besides, what happened to your cheery mood earlier?" I instantly brightened.

"Yeah, you're right!" I smiled wide and latched my bag onto my shoulder. "Never mind! I'm happy again!" I said as I skipped out of the classroom.

"Wait, what?" he asked as he tried to keep up with my skipping.

"Oh, nothing!" I replied as I opened my locker.

"You sure?"

"Positive!" I exclaimed after I closed my locker. "Let's go to lunch!" I said to him as I walked ahead of him.

"O-okay..." Chris said as he followed after me. I tried to forget about the test and instead focused on what today was.

When we made it to the lunch tables, I wasn't surprised to see Will and Annabella making out with each other. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I sat down across from them and Chris sat next to me. As I started to eat my lunch, I waited patiently as Will and Annabella detached their mouths. I swear I saw a trail of saliva cross between their lips. I turned to Chris and gagged. He laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Will asked us as he draped his arm over Annabella's shoulders.

"Nothing," I replied as I also broke out into laughter. Will eyed us suspiciously, but then soon let it go.

"Whatever..." he muttered.

I looked back to my lunch and continued eating. I didn't realize that I was smiling so big until I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up and saw Will staring at me. Annabella was busy checking her manicured nails while Chris was too busy eating his own lunch.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of food.

"Why are you so happy?" Will asked me.

"No reason," I said as I continued to eat my lunch.

"She won't tell me either," Chris cut in. I glanced towards him and flashed him a quick smile. I was just too happy!

"What is it?" Will demanded.

"It's nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, it is. It's something," he replied as he leaned forward. I leaned back.

"Fine! If you must know-" I started. I was cut short when Annabella let out a small gasp, getting our complete attention.

"I just remembered something. Daddy said we could use the beach house this weekend. Just you and me," she explained. I felt something tug in my chest. I ignored it and continued to eat my almost finished lunch.

"Is that it?" Chris asked.

"Well... yeah," she said as she flipped her hair to the side. "It was very important news." Chris rolled his eyes and continued to eat as well.

"It is important news," Will cut in. "It means we have time alone together this weekend. Just the two of us..." he trailed off. I shivered at his tone of voice. It sounded like he really wanted it. Before I took the last bites of my food, I heard a light smacking and sucking noise. I cringed and made the mistake of looking up at them. I looked back down in disgust. I dropped my fork and pushed my food aside.

"I'm done. I can't finish the rest after what I just saw," I said as I stood up and threw away my trash. I walked back to the table and sat back down. The kissing seemed to stop for a few seconds.

"Wait, what were you saying?" Will asked me. I shook my head.

"Oh, nothing," I said with a wave of my hand. He shrugged it off and went back to Annabella. I suddenly felt something start to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled out my cell phone from my shirt breast pocket and checked the caller ID. It was Erin. I answered it as I got up from the table and walked away. "Hello?" I asked as soon as I was out of hearing range.

"Did you like my text earlier?" she asked me. I smiled to myself.

"Yes, I did," I replied with a laugh.

"Once again, happy birthday, best friend!" Erin screamed into the phone.

I laughed again. "Thanks! You're the only person to greet me today. Other than my mom and Eric," I replied. I glanced towards everyone and frowned. "Well, I haven't really told anyone yet, so whatever."

"Why not?" she asked. I shrugged and realized she couldn't see me.

"I don't know. I don't really want a party or anything. I don't know what they do here," I said as I looked around me.

"Yeah, you're right. Hey, maybe you could do that pub crawl thingy tonight," Erin suggested. I smiled.

"That sounds good. I'll mention it to them. Well, I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah, okay. Happy birthday! Bye!"

"Thanks, bye!" I hung up the phone. I sighed and made my way back to the table. "Okay. Guys, let's go out tonight," I said to them. They all looked at me.

"Why?" Annabella asked.

"Because," I said.

"Because what?" Will asked.

"Because I want to," I retorted. Will rolled his eyes at me. "Let's do a pub crawl tonight," I said.

Chris shrugged. "Sure," he said.

"I'll go," Will replied.

"I can't go," Annabella cut in.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I have some plans with my mom tonight. I'm going to have dinner with her," she explained.

"Well, that's too bad. It would have been fun if you came along," I said.

I mean, I guess?

I thought. I turned to face Will and Chris. "Tonight during dinner. I wanna start early. Pass it on to James and Sara," I said and smiled sweetly. Will rolled his eyes at me while Chris grinned.

"No problem. I'll let them know after lunch," Chris said as he saluted me. I playfully shoved his shoulder as I grabbed my bag.

"Well, I got to go. PJY stuff to do and all. Let's meet in Will and I's room later tonight, alright?" I told Chris and he nodded. I said my goodbyes and left for the PJY room.

When I got there, I uploaded all the pictures I had taken on my camera. I seemed to be taking that thing everywhere with me now. As I uploaded the pictures from the club tryouts, I noticed that I took a lot of the rugby team. And I mean, a lot of the rugby team. Just look at them though! They were gorgeous English boys who took off their shirts! How I could I resist not taking pictures of them? As I looked through all the pictures though, I noticed another thing. There seemed be quite a few pictures of Will. Huh...

I shook my head as I clicked my tongue. Will was the majority of all the rugby pictures. I clicked my tongue again and uploaded the other pictures from my camera. I had no idea why I took so many pictures of him. What surprised me though was that I wanted to continue to look at them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the next chapter. And if any of my old readers are wondering, I just finished the sequel yesterday and started on the third installment. I just need to edit all the chapters of the sequel and finish uploading the rest of this story, and it will be up shortly. Because I finished the sequel way faster this one, I'm really happy and excited about it. =)