Green Eyes

Anne, an 18 year old bisexual female, living on her own in a small two bedroom apartement in Belleview, New Jersey. She loves singing, drawing, painting, listening to music and being with her friends. She gets jealous easily and is also easily annoyed.

Sam, a 19 year old bisexual male, living with a few of his mates in a regular three bedroom house in Belleview, New Jersey. He loves to play guitar, sing, mess around with his friends and hang out with his band. He can get angry and upset with people quite easily.

Tyler, a 19 year old bisexual male, living with one friend in a two bedroom apartement in New York. He loves singing, pulling pranks and being round his close friends. He gets upset when other people are upset.


Sam and Tyler are a average couple, with a twist. Sam lives in NJ and Tyler lives in NY, could it work out like they hope? Or would it just crumble and burn like Anne hopes it will.

Anne is Sam's ex-girlfriend but still has lingering feelings for him, she hasn't told anyone but her best friend, Kim.

Sam and Tyler organise for Tyler to come and stay in NJ for a while, so that they can see each other. But Tyler can't stay at Sam's house, so Sam asks if he can stay at Anne's. She has no choice but to say yes.

But is her jealousy going to over come her?

Is having her ex-boyfriends new boyfriend staying with her, in her house full of pointy, sharp things (as she puts it), a good idea?


I hope you like the sound of it.. I do own all of the characters, it's completly made up. (With the exception of the story line, that's from my best mate Laura (; This was actually going to happen to her -Laughs-..) I'm crap at descriptions, so it's pretty crapola. But I can promise you, the actual story is better. (At least I hope it is... xD) Read and comment? Subscribe? -Puppy eyes- Haha. <3
  1. One
    Annes POV. Where it all starts...
  2. Two
    Kims POV