Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Party time!

"Damn I felt like I was locked up in a freaking dungeon! I was so bored, all I could do was sleep. Thank god I'm finally out!" Beth and Alexis were over my house, I was driving them to the party. Let me tell you, I was a little on the wild side since I Was finally allowed to go out from sleeping basically almost 2 or 3 days straight.

"So, have you seen Dom?" Beth asked as I went through my closet for a shirt. Ugh, whats up and everyone asking about Dominic!

"Actually, yes. I saw him outside. I wanted to thank him, but nooo he didn't even look at me. I don't get that kid." I grabbed red shirt and pulled off my t-shirt and put on the red one.

"He never came and saw you, is what surprises us. He was so worried about you during school, he couldn't sit still. We find it...weird. But girl, I told you he had it for you." Beth said as she threw the brush towards me, I caught it and started to brush my hair.

I ignored what she said. Dominic didn't have feelings for me, and I knew it. He hated me, he was only using me for food and a drive to school. He's always mean to me, I mean being rude to a girl doesn't capture her attention.

Or does it?

Do I have feelings for Dominic? No, I couldn't. He's annoying, he's a jerk, he's got an amazing body and beautiful eyes...

I mentally slapped myself. That's not true! It isn't! No..It's not. Sleeping just...made me a little weird and delusional from all the dreaming. Yes thats exactly it.

[b[KNOCK, KNOCK!

Great, who could this be. I heard my mother answer the door and greet whoever it was. Then I heard a name I didn't want to hear.

"Dominic? Come to finally check up on her?" She asked. I walked out of my room and walked downstairs. Dominic was wearing a black plain t-shirt, with those baggy pants of his.

"Actually, sort of. Thats half of it. If she was alright, I was going to ask if she was going to the party." Awwww, he came to ask if I Was going, how cute.

NO! Not cute! Mariella, you're losing it. He probably came to see if he could get a ride.

"Actually, yes I am." I said, grabbing my sweat shirt off the couch."What's it to you?" I walked over to him and I saw he looked at me, but looked away rather quickly towards Beth. Of course, go with the girl who's beautiful. Wow that hurt.

What the hell, someone help me please?

"I was wondering if I could have a ride?" He asked, still looking towards Beth. I snarled and pushed him out of the way after hugging my mother goodbye.

"What makes you think I'm going to give you a god damn ride, Dominic?" I asked as I stood outside waiting for my best friends. He sits there and ignores me for the past two days and expects me to give him a ride to the party?

He doesn't want to ask me directly, eye to eye, if he can have a ride? Am I honestly that ugly to look at? Damn, and saying it to my face would have been a lot nicer than not wanting to look at me.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? It's just..UGH! Please, Mare?"He grabbed my arm and I froze. Whoa, did he just apologize? And call me Mare? Wow, I didn't know he had it in him.

"Fine, Dominic. But you are going to have to sit in the back." His hand was still on my arm and I looked down and coughed. He let go immediately.

"Sorry. Thanks." He went to the truck and waited for Beth, Alexis and I.

"Is there going to be alcohol?" Asked Alexis. Well, of course..I could use a beer..just one.

"Well, derr Lex. Of course. I mean it's a party, at a rich kids house who wants to fit in. Whats a party without beer?" Said Bethany, and I slapped her.

"Shut up!" I warned in a whisper. I unlocked the truck and Dominic got in first and shut the back door. Then Beth was in the middle of Alexis and I.

"It's cramped back here." Dom complained. I smirked.

"Good, now you'll know how I Felt locked up in my room for basically 2-3 days." I started my truck and we were off to Tyler's house.

~.~.~At the party~.~.~

"The streets are dark, my pulse is flat-lined as I'm running to you. You sit completely unaware of what I'm about to do." Beth, Alexis, and I danced and sang along to 'This is For Keeps' by The Spill Canvas.

We're having a great time. There was great music and Beth's boyfriend showed up. She left us for awhile to hang out with him, but he said he had to leave so she came to us.

"He's looking at you." Beth said, looking behind me. I wonder who she's talking about.

"And that dude is to." Alexis nodded her head in the direction of my right. I turned my head and there stood a man leaning against it. He had piercing green eyes, and black hair. He was a light colour. Tan, but light. He was wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket over it. His jeans were baggy and black and faded. And Alexis was right, he was staring.

I was so caught in his eyes that I didn't notice him come over and the girls leave.

"Hey." He said, and his voice sound so smooth and inviting.

"Hey." I was surprised I didn't stutter. I was that kind of person sometimes.

"Saw you dancing. Wondering if you'd like to dance with a man instead of girls for the rest of the night." I didn't care for what he said, my body took over and already wrapped my arms around him as he was doing the same. I looked over my left shoulder and saw Dominic staring at us. His face, the expression wasn't one I recognized. It liked it came across of anger and sadness. Some part of me ached for Dominic and not this green-eyed- god in front of me.

He wrapped his arm tighter around me and he looked down at me, flashing in irresistible smile.

"And what might the name of the goddess standing here in my arms?" He asked, and I laughed silently to myself. Wow that was cheesy.

"Mariella, and yours?"

"Troy. You have a beautiful name." He smiled that wonderful, showing his white teeth.

"You too." Then I blushed. "Well, for a boy anyways." He brought his hand up to my face and traced my cheek with his thumb.

"When you blush, it lights your eyes up." I blushed even darker and he laughed softly.

~.~.~.~Hour later.~.~.~

"I'm thirsty." I admitted. We have been dancing to every song so far, non-stop. I've got to know him a lot and he was quite the interesting guy. He has a sense of humor, too.

"I'll get you something. What would you like?" He kissed my cheek after he spoke. I blushed and he smiled.

"A beer?"

"Ohh, a woman who drinks beer. I like." He smiled again and laughed. He took off to find me a drink and out of no where Dominic came out of no where.

"Something about him seem...wrong, Mare. I wouldn't drink what he gives you." He spoke.

~.~.~.~Troys Point Of View.~.~.~.

I went to get Mariella a cup, and pulled out the the stuff that you put into the drink. (I'm sorry, I forgot the same -,..,- and I had it to! You know that stuff that people pour in drinks to make people all droopy? You know, those party drugs? Yeah, that stuff...)

I walked back to her and saw her fighting with this guy. He was taller than me, and a little bigger.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot the name of the drug that is used for that kinda thing..
I knew it, but I forgot! -,..,-
Sue my brain!
I hope you guys like!