Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

I love you, don't leave me.

"And what makes you say that?" This is stupid! Just because I have someone to dance with doesn't mean he can ruin my fun. Well, you know what He isn't going to!

"Please, Mariella! Don't drink the beer!" I looked him in the eyes, not noticing how worried they were, and spoke lowly but loud enough so he could hear me.

"I am going, Troy isn't a bad person. Now if you are here to ruin my night, get away and find a new ride home."

~.~.~.~.Dominic's Point of view~.~.~.

"I am going, Troy isn't a bad person. Now if you are here to ruin my night, get away and find a new ride home." Mariella spoke softly, it was hard to hear her over the music but we weren't that close to the speakers. That weird..I don't know. It's just something about him that makes him..not..whats the word? Right, yes. But if she doesn't want to listen, then suit herself.

I warned her, she isn't listening.

I took her arm, since she was going to turn around. "Mariella, you can't drink that drink! Don't you know not to trust strangers?" She looked at me furious and ripped her arm out of my hand.

"You are not my father! Since when should I trust you? Tell me that, if you come up with an honest answer, I won't drink." I looked at her and frowned. How am I suppose to tell her her date has a weird vibe? I sighed.

"Mariella, he doesn't seem right."

"To hell he doesn't! You don't even know him, Dominic!" She shouted.

"You don't have to know someone to know that he's bad!" I shouted back. She threw her hands up, and then Troy showed up.

I will admit again, I'm jealous and worried.

~.~.~.~.~End~.~.~.~.~


"Is there a problem here?" Troy said behind me, when I turned around smiled sweetly and innocent. He gave me my drink and I took a sip.

"No, Dominic was about to just leave. Isn't that right, Dominic?" He growled and took off.

"If something happens to you, don't go blaming me!" He shouted and went upstairs.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked, as I took another sip of my drink

"Oh nothing. Dominic was just being himself. Trying to ruin my fun and all." Or was he? I mean, people do put things in peoples drinks..

No. Troy wouldn't. He's a great guy.

"Is he an ex, and he's jealous?" He asked as I turned around.

"No!" I blurted out. Wait, is he jealous? Then Troy told me to drink up so we could dance. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I finished my drink off little by little. He looked down at me and smiled. He began to move my hips so I started to dance as he brought me closer to him.

~.~.~.~.~Hour passes ~.~.~.~.~.~

The entire place started to go in circles, so I thought that maybe we needed to slow down with the going in circles. I slowed down and suddenly felt like jello.

Then I fell and Troy caught me. He asked me if I was okay and I don't know, I was out of it. I was...so out of it.

~.~.~.~.~.Dominic's point of view.~.~.~.~.

What if something does happen to her? What am I going to do? It's going to be all my fault..I let her do what she wanted and be alone with him. What would you have done if you were in my place? Would you have knocked the cup out of her hand? Beat the living shit out of the guy? To tell you the truth, I was about to do both. That Troy guy was really starting to piss me off.

She trusted someone she just met against someone she knew her entire life? That is ridiculous!

And to think she doesn't trust me..that hurt.

I heard a door creep besides me and I ignored it.

Why wouldn't she trust me? Maybe I shouldn't have played being the ass and not liking her..maybe I should just tell her. Tell her that I have liked her since the first day I saw here.

Which was a whole hell of a lot young.

I was only 4 and she was 3. She was moving in and I was outside, digging in the mud. This was when I was actually nice to her.

This small figure dress in pants and a tank top come over to me and then she had these little curls at the end of her hair. Her eyes big and brown/hazel.

"Can I play too?" She asked me and sitting down next to me. I was surprised she wanted to play in the mud with me. I used to chase girls with mud and they would scream and run away.

So I said okay and she played with me. Everyday until I turned 7 we would play. When I turned 7 I just..didn't want to play with her. I didn't realize it until I was 13 when I actually liked her.

"No, no." I heard a girl say in the room next to me. She sounded out of it, and tired. The voice seemed so familiar.

Mariella!

I got off the bed and ran to the door next to me. I turned the knob but it was locked.

"Mariella! If you touch her I swear to god I will kill you!" I threatened and hit the door with my body repeatedly. All I heard was him trying to soothe her.

"Shhh, Marie. You are to beautiful to cry. Shhh." I hit to door harder with my body for another minute and finally I hit it down. I saw him on top of her and she was passed out.

"Get off of her!" I yelled and she moved. I looked at the helpless form of Mariella and got angrier. She had a cut on the right side of her face. I ran towards the guy and flew him off.

"Dominic? Dom?" She called my name, probably because she saw me. I punched the guy in the face and he got up and ran.

"You better run! You pig!" I walked towards Mariella and her shirt was ripped to wear it showed her front. I rubbed the back of my head to think of something, trying not to look. I took my shirt off and the look on her face showed she was totally out of it, and about to pass out. I walked to her and took the ripped shirt off and put mine on. I had a beater on under my black shirt so I didn't have to worry about being half naked at the party. I'll take the cold.

I picked her up and she spoke. "Dom, my Dom." I smiled and once shes sober it isn't going to be like that.

"Mare, just sleep. Go ahead." She laid her head on my shoulder, I was holding her bridal style, and nodded and said 'Okay'.

When I got downstairs there was no sign of Troy, but once Beth and Alexis saw us they rushed over to me. Worried looks and ones where they accused me.

"It wasn't me, it was her buddy. Come on lets leave." They nodded and opened the front door for me. We walked to the car in silence and Alexis said she'd sit in back while Beth drove and I held onto Mariella.

I put her in and Beth held her. I got in and I nodded and helped Mariella. She put her head back on my shoulder. I explained what happened to her.

When we arrived at home we did the same thing, but we had to have Mariella help so we woke her, which was actually really hard, and she scooted so I could pick her up again.

When we walked into the house it was 1 o'clock. Her mother was already worried. And when she say Mariella in my arm and her in my shirt, she freaked.

I took Mariella up to her room while Beth and Alexis explained what they could. I put her on her bed and took her shoes off. I'll let her have my shirt. She sleeps very soundlessly. No snoring, even better. But then she talked.

"Dominic!" She said, scared and I rushed over to her. At first I thought she was awake, but she said nothing else. I stood up and put the blanket on her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Mariella." I said softly and she smiled. Which made me smile. Probably a dream. I went to walk downstairs but what she said next, made me stop.

"I love you too, Dominic. Please, don't leave me." I actually thought she was awake and so I worried about telling her I loved her, but she wouldn't have said that because she still doesn't know. Well, she does but doesn't really know yet. I smiled, very happy.

"Never." I walked over and kissed her cheek softly. She smiled and turned her head. Is it possible to blush in your sleep?

I laughed to myself and went downstairs, but before I did. Dante stopped me. Shit, forgot about him.

"Dominic? What happened?" He asked, fully aware of his mother crying downstairs.

I told him the story, and he looked sad but never cried. "Thanks, again. With out you, we don't know what we'd do. And you finally told her, eh?" Dante was the only one who knew what I felt for her, because I went to him the day I found out. I am an only child and wanted to talk to a guy. He supports me all the way.

"She was sleeping." I told him.

"It's much easier when they sleep, isn't it? But I heard her say it back."

"She sleep talks."

"Ahhh, I see. You know, even though she said it while sleeping it's true. Plus, she says your name." He admitted and I smiled.

"Well then, let's wait and see what happens. Right now, I've got to talk to your mother." He nodded and went back into his room. I walked downstairs and Morgan looked up at me with red, teary, brown eyes. She got up and ran towards me and threw her arms around me. She cried harder now.

"Thank you so much Dominic! How can I ever repay you?" She said in between sobs. I told her every thing's fine and said theres nothing and she let go of me.

"There has to be something!" She disagreed. I thought of something, and the only thing that came to mind.

"Just, don't talk about it around her. That's it, okay?" She nodded and kissed my cheek. That's how she thanks people, she does that a lot.

"Thank you, Dominic. Thank you so much. You're a nice boy." She wiped her wet eyes and walked back into the living room. "Girls, call your mother and tell her you're spending the night, okay?"

~.~.~.~. Morgan's point of view.~.~.~.~.~

"Thank you, Dominic. Thank you so much. You're a nice boy." I wiped the tears away from my eyes and walked back to the living room to see the girls standing there, worried."Girls, call your mother and tell her you're spending the night, okay?"

What would we be without Dominic? She would be in such bad shape if he actually was able to get her. My dear Mariella! I hope she comes around to see what he actually feels. She will soon, I know she will.

Dominic appeared in the living room and said goodbye. Beth and Alexa waved and said thanks and he smiled before he left. Poor boy.

~.~.~.~End.~.~.~.~.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one of my longest chapters.
I was going to actually make this into two..
but I just couldn't end it right.
I hope you liked.
Comment? :D