Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

The kiss.

"And you think this dream...was or is basically a nightmare?" Beth asked the next morning.

See I had this very weird dream, and how I got home from the party? I don't know, because honestly I can't even remember driving home..

The dream, well nightmare, was about Dominic. We were both at school, and holding hand, hugging, and kissing. To intimate I'd say. And each time that would happen I'd blush. Then he said something that you'd think a guy like him couldn't say.

I love you. And the weird thing, I said it back! And I said not to leave me. So, to me it was like a nightmare.

Also, no one would tell me how I truly got home. They just said I had to many beers. All I can remember is the one Troy got for me. I do remember Dominic and I having that fight, Troy and I dancing.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now one of you are going to tell me what really happened last night. It's really starting to bug me! Well, more of if Dominic was right about not drinking the drink.."I slowed down at the looks of their faces. Just then my mother came in, interrupting the conversation.

"I went and got some pancakes last night! Who wants some!" She said, holding a plate of pancakes. She was nervous, and worried. He wasn't right, he couldn't have been right.

"Mother, no. No pancakes until I find out what the problem is, or was! Damn it! Tell me! Beth? Alexis?" My mother shook her head and I looked to my best friends.

"Mariella, hon. You need to talk to Dom. I think you should talk to him." Beth said, with her head down. I looked at my mother and her head was low to.

"That boy..I owe him so much. Let's just say that. Come, eat. We'll have Dominic over later." She said, going back to the kitchen.

"He was right? About not drinking?" I asked, in a whisper. I don't know, but my mother got a little angry.

"Mariella! I told you about this! I told you how to not accept drinks from a stranger! And to think you wouldn't trust Dominic. You two used to be so close, but you're so far away. You need to talk to him, not us. For we weren't there!" I looked down at the rug, like I had interest in the little blue and white patterns.

"I'm sorry." Should I go ask him? I mean, I don't know what happened and I have a right to know, right? And if I don't ask him, I might as well live the rest of my life in curiosity eating the sides of my brains. And fear. But I guess I already knew what happened. I was basically, probably, raped. Right? I got off the floor and put my boots on. "Mother, I'll be back."

"It's nearly 10 o'clock! You know how late that boy sleeps!" She called from the door, but I was already running for his house.

Knock, Knock!

I knocked rapidly on the door. I knew Alessandra was up.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She yelled as I heard a cup on the counter hit then hurried footsteps on the linoleum.

"Hello? Oh! Mariella!" She went into full worry mode soon as she realized it was me. She pulled me into a hug like I was gone for nearly 5 years. "Thank god for my son! and I was worried he wasn't good at anything!" She let go and smiled. I smiled back, slightly. "Please, your probably freezing. Come in." She moved out of the way to let me in and closed the door behind me. "He's sleeping, Mari." She told me, and like nothing was knew. We already knew that.

I nodded my head. "I need to speak with him. May I?" I asked, staring off into the hallway that lead to his room. I could hear, faintly, 'Love is dead' by Tokio Hotel playing. How he got it? I'm not sure.

"Sure. Go ahead. You know where his room is." I nodded and started for him room.

I opened the door, not even caring if he was fully dressed. His room was clean. Cleaner than my brother's room. I saw a stand, you know those things that people use in art for those huge posters? Where they paint on? That's what's there. And if he paints, shoot me!

"Dom? Dominic?" I shook his sleeping form. He moved a little, and mumbled something incoherent. "Dominic, please! Get up!" I was nearly crying. Wouldn't you be crying if you knew for a fact that you were almost, or was, raped? And the fact that no one could have the guts to tell you? I would, and I am.

Dominic moaned but he turned onto his back, because he was sleeping on his stomach. His eyes were open and were looking straight at me. I Didn't care if he saw me crying, but he looked at me and what I saw in his eyes confuse me. I saw that he was worried and shock.

Next thing I knew, he was standing with my arms around him. I cried into his shoulders as I felt his arms find there way softly around my waist. He didn't say anything, I didn't say anything. He just let me cry. I'm not sure how long we stood like that, but we didn't let go of each other. The weird thing that confused me most is I felt safe in his arms, and comfort. I didn't want to let go, and I don't know if he held on for me, or for the same reasons.

Now 'Rescue Me' was playing, louder becuase I was in the room, but still soft. He was the one to speak. "Did you remember, or did someone tell you?" He asked.

My voice sounded hoarse from crying, "I sort of figured it out. When my mother yelled and said she taught me better. To not accept drinks from strangers, but he wasn't exactly a stranger." I said, and I started to cry a little more. "I should have listened to you, Dominic! I'm sorry for not believing you! I feel like an idiot!" I admitted and his arms tightened around me, but then he let go but kept one arm on me. He pulled me so he could see my face and his left arm, his free one, went up and his hand brushed away the tears and the loose hair that had fallen out of my elastic I had in.

"Mariella, it's just how it is. You're not an idiot. Are you sure you knew him? That maybe he wasn't telling the truth?" He took my face in both hands now, and I didn't care. I actually liked it. He used both of his thumbs and brushed away, again, the tears. We stood there, staring at each other. Then it was like my body took over. Like I wasn't there anymore.

When our lips met, it's like my insides melted. Like everything else in the world didn't matter. He took away the pain I felt.

But it only lasted for a couple seconds when I could get a control my body again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you waited for a couple of days
Or if it was to long.
I ended up getting grounded for two days -,..,-!
I hope this made up for it!
Comments are fully appreciated!