Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Jealousy

I put my hand over my mouth and looked at him. I could feel the tears coming from my eyes.

This wasn't suppose to happen! No, this isn't! It didn't happen! No, it didn't! I kept telling myself. There was no way in hell that we kissed. And it felt so..right, kind of like it was suppose to happen. I turned around and I could hear Dominic curse under his breath.

I ran out of his room, and I could hear Dom yelling after to me.

"Mariella! I'm sorry! Come back!" The pain in his voice made me cringe. I just kissed the guy who was nothing but a jerk to me since I was young and it felt..right! Why is that? Explain to me, because obviously I'm not understanding a damn thing thats happening..

I stopped, ignoring the cold air around me. I started to cry. Every things getting to be so confusing! Why? I..had everything planned, but now it's getting confusing! It's so..frustrating!

"Mariella?" Dominic's voice came from behind me. My heart skidded to a stop and picked up a beat that a heart shouldn't be able to race at. I didn't answer, instead I felt warm arms around my waist again. "Mariella, I'm sorry. Please, forgive me?"

The thoughts I had in my head are swarming, creating a pool of confusion. Why is he acting like this? Why?

"Dominic?" My voice sounded distant from thinking so much.

"Yes?" He answered, happy I talked.

"What...when..how far did..you know...he get?" I asked, changing the subject. Trying to think of the reason why his arms were around because he felt sorry, not that we kissed.

"Only your shirt. He ripped it." He said, and I tensed. "But when I heard you say "No!" I walked to the room you were out of it, very. He was on top of you and I heard him saying that everything's fine. I saw scratch on your face and I got made, so I went over and pushed him off of you. which led to a fight." I turned around now, and realized that his right eye was bruised. I went to bring my hand up to his eye, but stopped myself. "You didn't take me downstairs shirtless, did you?"

"No, that shirt you were wearing this morning was mine." I was wearing his shirt? And I thought it wasn't his...No wonder I had a dream about him..

"Wait...you saw my shirtless!" I screeched. If he saw me shirtless..oh my gosh! How embarrassing that would be.

"I did, but I put my shirt on you quick as possible! I didn't stare! I promise!" I defended himself. Yeah, probably made fun of my ugly body...

IT was quiet for a couple minutes, and we stood like that for a little bit again. Hugging each other. Until I remembered the kiss. But it didn't get awkward, just the same safe and comfort I felt earlier."Dom?"

"Hmmm?" He asked, looking at me.

"Thank you." I whispered and let go of him and pulled myself free. I ran back to my house to a shocked Beth and Alexis. Saw the entire thing. I put a finger up towards Beth to tell her be quiet. She had that face on thats says 'I told you so!' And she was about to say it.

"What happened? You were crying. It was so romantic how he came up to you from behind, Mare! Oh my god! Dominic hugged you!" She screamed with delight.

"More than that." I whispered, and she heard. Ooopsssieess, little to loud. (-,..,-) Curse the mind!

"What?" She asked, excitement clearly visible in her eyes. The light green went to a very, very bright vibrant green. "No way!" She screeched.

"Mhm, but I stopped it and ran out of the house." I said, sitting on the couch.

"Why did you run, Mare? Alexis asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. They looked at me like an alien from outer space.

"Uhggg! You had his actually lips on yours!" Beth said dremaily.

"Quit the day dreaming, Bethany! Toby is just as dreamy as freaking Dom! Day dream bout him, not Dominic!" I'd have to admit, I was jealous and I didn't know why. I don't see why he just didn't go for Beth or Alexis. Alexis had those very blue crystal eyes with the blonde hair, but not preppy. She had blue and pink in her hair, also. Let's say she's a goth. Beth and more of punk person with her brown/black hair and green eyes. They both had slim figures like mine.

"Someones jealous." Bethany said and I turned to glare at her.

"I am not!" I folded my arms over me chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one ^_^.
Not as good as the other one, but it works~!