Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Broken noses, and Fat lips

"It's not what it looks like, Mariella!" Toby said, trying to defend himself. I laughed. Stupid, stupid boy.

"Are you honestly that stupid? Do you think I'm a moron? You filthy two timer!" I took off after him. People who cheat and I don't mix well. They really get me angry. Especially if that someone who cheated was with one of my friends already. I let all my anger and pain tackling down. "Why did you do this to her!" I screamed.

"Mariella, get off of him!" Marissa said, trying to get me off of him."Stop! Stop!" She screamed, and tried pulling me off but it didn't work.

"Why didn't you just end it?! You moron!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't want to hurt her!" He shouted back, again causing me to laugh.

"Ha! You didn't want to hurt her!? You moron! You already are! God you boys are so dumb sometimes!"

"Mareilla, get off of me!" He said, wiggling his body. I laughed.

"A girl took down the quarterback of the football team. Ha! Maybe I should try out for football! Think I'd do well?" I ignored his plea and I could feel his body getting tense and saw his jaw tighten.

"I mean it, Mariella! Get. Off. Of. Me!" He got loose next thing I knew I was bleeding from my lip.

"You didn't just hit me?" I asked, wiping the blood off my lip. He still had his head held high.

"I did." Next thing I knew I had him down again, and punched the living hell out of him. Did I tell you sometimes I can't control my anger?

Well, now you know. It felt good to actually hit something. Lt my anger out, all the confusion. I felt arms wrap around me and yank me off of him. Adrenaline coursed through my body, but stopped when I heard the voice and realized who's arms were around me.

"You..idiot! You're sick, you know that!" Dominic shouted at a moaning Toby. I guess I put to much strength into my hits. I could see there was a cut on his lip."Very smart idea. 'Hey she's going to beat me! Why don't I just hit her?' Perfect idea quarter back." He let go of me and put me behind him."Don't you ever take a step towards Mariella or Bethany. Either one of these girls and I swear to god I will kill you myself!" He spoke with warning thick and clear in his voice. "Mairella, let's go." He didn't give me time to talk because he was dragging me along with him anyways. "Exactly, what the hell were you thinking? Tell me, do you honestly think that would have helped? You could have been hurt! Now look, you have not only a bloody lip but your knuckles are going to kill later! Ugh!" I yanked my arm free and glared daggers at him.

"Don't you ever come near me again. You don't care, so don't talk to me. I could care less of what you think!" I spat and ran off to my truck, not caring about my bag that I left in the biology room.

"No, no, no! I knew it! Mare, why did you go after him! He could have killed you!" I told Bethany that she needed to come over. I knew what I would say would hurt her, but if I didn't tell her it would only hurt me more.

She put the ice pack on my lip to stop the swelling." Mari, why?" She asked again. I looked up at her, because I was sitting.

"I can't stand people who cheat, Beth. I can't stand it. I lost it, I know. And when he hit me, I just felt...weird. Like all my emotions came forward." It was true, too. At first I felt anger, sadness, pain, happiness, all. Ask me why, and I have no clue. I was confused as hell and so angry because of Dom. Then when he told me about how stupid I was even more angry. If he wanted to just hurt me, then why even take me off of freaking Toby? And tell him to stay away from Beth and I. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that Dominic said that Toby is no longer allowed to take a step towards us. He threatened him."

"Good, that jerk deserves nothing but threats!" She said, tightening her grip on the fork she was using to stir the macoronni. We were having Mac & Cheese!

I knew that Beth was angry, but I could tell easily that inside she was hurt as much as I was. Even more than me, probably. Beth doesn't really show emotions, but you could tell just by her voice. Her eyes speak the truth, also.

"Bethy, you don't deserve Toby. He was just...another path you're life needed to take."

Knock, Knock!

Beth looked at me and cocked one of her eyebrows. I did the same. "Wonder who that is?" I said as I got up. I answered the door to reveal a girl that looked like me, but girly.

"Hello, is this the Mercadante residence?" She asked. I looked at her clothing and she had a pink mini skirt on with a white sweater. Greaat, a prep?

"Yes?" I said, more like a question.

"And are you..Mariella?" She asked, with a smile showing her pink and white braces. I shook my head. "Well, aren't you going to let me in?" Who the heck is this chick?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's not cool.
I thought I added this one..
Crap, sorry guys! =/
:( Not my favorite so far..