Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Did you clone yourself, Mare?

"Sorry." I said, stepping aside and closing the door behind me when she was in. I noticed a suitcase in her hand and looked at her skeptically.

"My names Heather Marie Morrison, daughter of Mellisa and Alec Morrison. I did say Alec Morrison." She reach her hand out for me to take. "You must be Mariella Nicole Mercadante, Daughter of Morgan Mercadante and Alec Morrison?" She said, as I grabbed her hand firmly to shake.

Can we say, weird? A girl comes in, knowing who I am and she has the same last name as my father. Turns out she is my fathers daughter. What she doing here?

"I know what you are wondering, not that I am a mind reader. If someone came to my front door like that, hell, I'd think it! I've done my research. Although, my mother had told me quite a few things about your family." I nodded my head and motioned for her to go on, " As I said, I am Heather Marie Morrison. I am the age of 16, born on August 16th." Even though she dresses like those popular, or cool, whatever you want to call them, she doesn't seem like she'd fit in so perfectly. "That makes me only a year younger than you, correct?" If she's a year younger, then that means whoever my father had an affair with, was still with my mother and only a year after I was born. Obviously.

"Is your mother present?" She asked, looking around the house for my mother. I shook my head no.

"She's working. Where's your mother?" I asked, looking out the window for a car or cab, something. But all I saw was my baby.

"Let's just say, she no longer walks among us." I looked at my feet and whispered a honest 'sorry'. "Thats alright. Dss, Department of Social Services, said I can choose who I would like to live with. Since none of my other family members were around, I asked if they'd give me time to do some research. When I told them about you, they said they didn't know you. I gave them things that I knew. Of course my mother said that your mother has a fairly hard time with money. So I brought my mothers money that she had left to me. Well, my grandmother left it to my mother, and never used it. She gave it to me. Since I plan on not going to college, then it would be generous to give it to you and your mother. They were suppose to send everything in the mail, but it seems you haven't got the paper work yet. I did come from California, and it may take a little longer." Did she just say, Cali? 'Least it explains how she so tan.

Who'd ever thought I would have a sister? Well, to be exact, half sister.

"Dinner do- Holy freaking cow!" Beth said, coming into the living room. She took one look at Heather and dropped the spoon she had in her hand. Heather walked towards her and held her hand out, smiling and showing her braces.

"Hello, I am Heather. You are..?" She spoke, shaking a shocked Bethany.

"B-Bethany." She said, still shocked. Once she let go she blurted out what she was so shocked about. "Holy Jesus of Mac & Cheese, Mare! You didn't tell me you had a twin!" She said, very excited for some reason. "A twin with braces!" Oh, I forgot. Beth has braces, too. Only red and black. Heathers are white and pink. "The only difference is the skin, muscles, and the braces! Dude, this is so freaky! We need to tell Alexis!" Heather and I started to laugh at her. IT was funny to see her act like this.

"Calm down, Bethie! Heather,a re you hungry?" I asked, getting another bowl for her to eat.

"I'm absolutely parched!" I got a cup of water for her to drink.

Hours past and Beth left. It was 10 now and my mother and brother should be home any minute.

"So, do you have a boyfriend? Anyone you like?" Heather asked, interested. No one likes me besides Tyler who is my freaking stalker...

And that time I kissed Dom..ugh, it should have never happened! I shook my head no, and for some reason she knew I was holding something back.

"Mare, you're holding something back." I sighed and tried to pretend I wasn't. "I can tell, Mare. Only takes a matter of a few minutes to know how to read your face." Whoa, I'm not that readable, am I? If I Was, I would have never gotten away with all those lies I said..

"Actually, I have no idea. There's this one boy who is soo, confusing. When we were younger, we were basically inseparable. Then when he got older, he started to be an ass. It's like he's bi-polar. Y'know? He'll be mean one minute, nice the next, back to mean. There was this one time...when I..kind of..well, we kissed. The next day he started to be a complete ass! He said I Wasn't beautiful." I actually wanted to cry, remembering a lot of things now. Thinking about it suck. Heather put her hand on my shoulder.

"Boys like that, are stupid. Plus, you are beautiful. We look alike and I get told I'm pretty! The only thing thats keeping people away is you hide your body behind..behind these clothes!" She said, pointing out what I was wearing.

"Mariella? Is Bethany still he- Oh my good gracious!" Another surprised look, honestly I wasn't that surprised whens he showed up, she didn't look like me. I thought so. Heather stood up and walked towards my mother.

"Hello, I'm Heather." She said, reaching her hand out. My mother took it, slowly. "You must be Mariella's mother." Then Dante came into view.

"Mother, what was all th- Holy mother of cows! Mariella, did you clone yourself?" He asked, coming in. Then he poked Heather in the arm.

"Ow!" she stated and lifted her hand up to her arm.

"You idiot!" I said, standing up and walked towards Dante. I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Hey! what was that for!" He whined, rubbing his head.

"Now I can actually say it with meaning. For being an idiot! You moron! She's real, she's my sister!" My mother and Dante's mouth fell to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda like the ending, where Dante actually pokes Heather.
I think it would be funny.
Someone standing there, and someone actually going to poke you to make sure you're actually...real? lol
Sorry for the very long updattteee!