Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

So thats what the red sticky stuff is?

"Mariella! Your bleeding!" Heather exclaimed as she ran to me with a napkin. My mother had let Heather stay with us. She has to sleep on the couch until we can find her a bed and make the attic into a room. I'm getting the attic and shes getting my room.

It was Tuesday and I was cutting up some apples for Heather, and I accidentally had cut my finger. Well, I made it sound like I chopped it off, but I scraped it.

"So thats what the red sticky stuff is?" We laughed and she went to grab a band-aid from her suitcase and that stuff you put on cuts. "So, lets get to school to get you ready." We had to enroll her into my school today, so she didn't have to go to any classes today. She was excited. She shook her head eagerly. "Heather, you are seriously a nerd." She laughed and stuck her tongue out. So far we're getting along extremely well.

Until we saw Dominic, and I came completely worried. Although, we were almost the same size, her jeans were a little to tight for comfort, but she said it made my figure even more see able. Then a shirt that said "Bite Me." I had picked the shirt because of that reason, it was funny. Ha. She also put eye-liner and mascara on me. She's turning me into a girl, but I couldn't say no.

Dominic looked over and saw me, and yet again something flashed across his face. Then he saw Heather and basically his mouth dropped. Even though my "figure was see able" she still manged to look better than me in her white mini skirt and pink top. I beginning to think those are her favorite colours..

How she wears skirts in the winter, beats me. It was almost spring, anyways though.

"Who's that?" She asked, pointing her head in Dom's direction. I immediately got jealous. Off limits! part of me wanted to say, but I ignored it.

"That would be Dominic. Probably the most gorgeous guy in our school, but one of the rudest people you'd soon come to meet." I said, ignoring the fact that he still had his eyes on her. I unlocked my truck door and hopped in to unlock hers.

"I do agree on the whole gorgeous thing, Mare. He doesn't seem like a complete jerk, though. Honest." She said, buckling in. Then radio blared 'Scared' from Tokio Hotel, scarring us both. I turned it down and she seemed ecstatic. "So far, so good Merc." She said, laughing. I started the truck and put it in drive.

"Merc?" I questioned backing out of the drive-way.

"Short for your last name." She said, singing along to the song.

"Makes me sound like a guy, Morrison." She smirked and we started to sing the chorus to Sacred.

By the time we got to the school, we were laughing. She told me story's, and I told her some. I told her how Dominic is fairly easy to take down sometimes. I told her how my brother is uncontrollably weak to me, she laughed.

"Looks like you've made a new friend?" Bethany said, sneaking up on us in the office.

"Bethany, good to see you!" Heather said, immediately wrapping her arms around her. At first she was shocked but hugged Heather back.

"Miss. Morrison?" The secretary said.

"Yes?" Heather looked at her.

"The Principal would like to see you, Miss. Mercadante and Miss. Andrew it's time to go to class." I handed my truck keys to Heather, she promised to take care of it. I nodded and we were off to our class room.

"Sooo?" Alexis said, sitting next to me.

"Sooo?" I said, putting my books down.

"Does she really look like you?" She asked, fully interested.

"That's what people say." I shrugged my shoulders just as Dominic came in. He took one look at me and I turned my head towards the front of the class. "Heather also has a thing for mister gorgeous. He already checked her out." I said, and what was so shocking to me. I was worried, and jealous.

"Ha! By the way you look today, Mare. Please." Alexis said and we laughed.

"Whoa, didn't know what you were hiding under all those baggy clothes, Mariella." Marissa said, coming up from behind me.

Let me tell you if looks could kill, Marissa would have been dead.

"Marissa, obviously you're not welcome here. You're a whore. So. Go. Away." Bethany said. And for her to say that, must have been hard. Marissa looked at her, more glared.

"And I actually that I felt sorry for you." She flipped her hair and bounced off.

"That chick is going to get it." Bethany muttered under her breath.

"We can get her back, y'know." Alexis said, drumming on the desk.

"And how? Cut off all her hair? Make her fat? Ohh, those plans sound nice!" She rubbed her hands together.

"No, whats one thing she sucks at?" Alexis would know, since she's related to her. Big shocker, I know.

We didn't answer and Alexis continued. "Singing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh...
What gonna happen? o.O?
This one isn't my favorite, but Mariella is transforming.
Hope you liked!