Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

You'll understand sooner or later.

You know how you wish you could just curl up, maybe even fall asleep? Maybe not wake up. I know that there's nothing between Dominic and I, but it pretty much has gotten to me. Well, from what was going on between Heather and Dominic.

It may even possibly sound so stupid, for it to get to me like this, but I have no idea. I'm new at this and have no experience what so ever. So, it sucks. And not knowing what to do doesn't help, either.

I sat on my bed, looking around at my things packed in case. I sighed just as a soft knock on my door sounded.

"Mare? It's Heather, may I come in?" I pulled my knees close, and then having trouble because of my dress, so I just let them stay straight and moaned. I put my head back on my wall and closed my eyes. Suddenly a massive headache arriving.

"Sure." I said as I groaned at the pain coming stronger. "Argh! Do you possibly think that you could get me something for this massive headache?" I asked as she walked into my room. Of course, having everything she needs in her big bag of hers, she gave me Tylenol and I took it without anything to drink. Ugh, I hate the feeling when you have nothing to drink it with.

"You okay?" She asked, as she set everything down that she needed to do my hair and make up with. Since my mother saw how well she manages with all that girly stuff, my mother was ecstatic. For one she didn't have to leave the house, two she didn't have to pay.

She looked at me with those big brown-hazel eyes, worried. "I'm fine. Lets get this torture over and done with." I smiled a little and she smiled back and laughed.

"So, the dress is exquisite." She said, looking from my neck down. I nodded and said thanks, "Even for a tom boy, I wouldn't expect such good taste." I was now standing and she lightly bumped me with her hips as she giggled. "Okay, down to business!" She sounded professional for a second and then laughed lightly.

~.~.~

"Done!" Heather said, excited as she put the cover of the clear lip gloss on and stepped back to marvel at her work. "Whoa, Mare. You are breath taking beautiful!" She faked being breathless and put her hand over her heart. She smiled wide and grabbed my arm, towing me along the bathroom down the hall.

At the same time Dante came out of his room, and once he saw me his eyes just about went out of his head.

"Holy shit, is that you Mariella?" He asked, poking my arm seeing if I would get annoyed, and it worked.

"Dante, you brainless fool, stop poking me!" I growled and he laughed but then his face went serious.

"Wow, Heather. You made my sister into basically a model. You look very pretty." Heather snorted.

"Pretty doesn't even describe. She's more like beautiful!" Heather said as she ushered me to the bathroom. For some reason I was scared to see me.

But part of me was curious, and slowly I Was getting more curious. I walked into the bathroom, turn on the light. I shut my eyes and turned towards the mirror.

I opened one eye, only my other eye opening in shock.

The brown/hazel tanned girl standing on the other side was shockingly beautiful. And the scary thing is, she looked more like Heather, just tanner and a lot more brawnier.

My eyes were dark. They had eye-liner basically like an Egyptian, just not as much. Only a little. My eyes really popped out. She used only a little eye gold glitter on my eyes.

My hair was curled, and very spiral way. I think I was actually beautiful, and I don't want to sound conceited.

Heather saw the look on my face and clapped out of excitement. "So you like it!" She said, scaring me as she jumped. She is a very hyper/nerd kind of person. But I loved her as much as a sister should, even if it was painful to see her go to the dance with Dominic.

Part of me is screaming Why are you letting this happen, you bafoon!

While the other sits there and worries about her. Who knows if Dominic isn't just using her, who knows Dominic isn't going to hurt her.

And it was annoying the hell out of me because all the bickering going on in my head is starting to give me a headache.

I turned towards her and smiled, this time wide. She smiled back as he braces showed and her eyes glittered in excitement.

"We must get your jewelery on, and your shoes! Oh I hope you practiced, other wise you might just fall.." She said, trailing off and running to my room. How she runs in that dress and those heels beats me.

It was almost time for the Snow Ball. An hour left, and I needed to leave early to help set up everything that I needed. So I followed after her, walking carefully, and when I reached my room I Went to my closet and grabbed my guitar and key board.

I had gotten all these things from family member when I Was younger. I learned quickly, and I played them a lot.

"Here!" Heather said as she gave me my shoes and the jewelry I had on my side table near my bed. I put them on and grabbed everything I needed and headed to put them in my truck.

But I forgot my mother hadn't seen me, and when I walked down the stairs she looked at me like I was someone else.

"And it isn't even your prom!" she cried as she ran to me. "You look marvelous, dear!" I laughed, wow. I should put make up on more often..."I'm so foolish. You look good everyday, but tonight you look wonderful. Words can not compare to what you look like." I wondered to myself if it was over doing everything.

You know how you get dressed up for a party, and worried that you were a little over-dressed? Or slightly under-dressed? That's how I feel now, and I felt my shoulders slump.

"Here let me help you." My mother said, grabbing my guitar. I smiled and said a weak Thank you. "I can't wait until Dominic sees you, dear." I gave her a look that said What the hell are you talking about? She sighed and explained. "He's...just..He's confused at the moment. You'll understand sooner or later." I groaned as she spoke to me like I was 10.

You'll understand sooner or later!. Ugh, for crying out loud I'm almost eighteen!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the very long time it took for me to update.
I've been busy.
I just got Breaking Dawn Friday and finally finished hours earlier.
I was having a horrible writers block =/
but, then I found out wanted to write.
I have another idea for another story, but..
I will not write another one until this one is done. I must finish this one first
Hope you enjoy!