Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Runaway.

"Oh my god! Bethany!" Alexis squealed as she ran after Bethany. Bethany was wearing this black dress that went to her knees, it was kind of silk like. But smooth, it was one of those kind where if you twirl the dress would goo up.

And she looked beautiful, not so punk-ish.

Alexis was wearing a red and black dress. Kind of hard to describe. It goes to her knees, different ways it comes down, lace over a the part sheet thing, thin straps, and in the front it was like a corset.

And she was just as pretty.

And I repeat, how do they run in heels? I'm having a hard time just standing.

"Well don't ya'll look beautiful but whose this one?."Marrissa said, and you could hear her jealous tone. She nodded her head in my direction and I smiled. At least no one recognizes me.

"And so don't you. Marrissa, it's Mariella." She kept the surprise out of her face, put you could see it there still.

"Oh, well. Go set up. People arrive early." She shooed us away and I glared at her.

"We're not dogs, Marrissa." I growled, but then I laughed. "Got the songs, guys?" Beth pulled a piece of paper from a plastic bag.

"Right here." She gave it to me and there was great songs on here. Mostly by girl bands. There was Martina McBride, Avril Lavgine, Danity Kane, Shania Twain, Gary Allen (once and the best song ever, well one.) and more.

"Awesome songs. C'mon! I can't wait!" I grabbed there hands and ran, almost tripping and breaking my ankle. "Crap, I forgot. Damn it, you guys are really...I don't know." They laughed and patted me on my back. Although Beth patted me on the head.

"Don't worry, you'll get a hang on it." She said and I stuck my tongue out.

~.~.~

"Alright, ready to start playing?" It was minutes after everyone showed up and people were asking us to play already so Beth and Alexis got to there places and started the song. I smiled as I realized it was 'Somebody to dance with' By Whitney Houston.

Clock strikes upon the hour
And the sun begins to fade
Still enough time to figure out
How to chase my blues away
Ive done alright up till now
Its the light of day that shows me how
And when the night falls the loneliness calls


The look on some of their faces when they realized who we were, was funny. Some didn't react, because they knew. Like Tyler and his weird face making...

Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me
Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me


People were dancing now, a lot more has shown up and a lot looked pretty, too. People you'd never thought could. I guess I fit in there..

Ive been in love and lost my senses
Spinning through the town
Soon or later the fever ends
And I wind up feeling down
I need a man who'll take a chance
On a love that burns hot enough to last
So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls


Now it was my turn to be knocked down. Dominic had walked in with Heather. And he was..well..handsome? Ha. He really is. And he looked up at us and I looked away to the crowd forming and dancing. Heather looked and she smiled, again.

Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me
Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me


~.~.~.~ Dominic's point of View ~.~.~

I didn't know what to say, Mariella looked...not herself, but beautiful actually. The voice matching it, too. Alexis And Bethany were just as beautiful.

But Heather was just as much as beautiful as Mariella. I don't know what made me ask her, but there was something about her.

Was it because she looked like her? I'm not sure, but Heather is a great person. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled her beautiful smile back.

Somewhere I know that it isn't Heather who I want, but Mariella. I mean, I knew her a lot longer than Heather. Look, I'm sounding like an idiot who's obsessed over her. I'm not, though. It's just, something that pulls me to her and it actually does frighten me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The song ended and we started to play another one. I started to sing 'Falling' by Alicia Keys and Beth and Alexis started what they needed. Alexis and Beth are my back up singers, too. They both have beautiful voices.

I saw Dominic again, and he was looking at me. It was weird,singing and looking at him. So I closed my eyes and started to sing.

I opened my eyes and Dominic was replaced by Tony and Marrissa. I turned my head the right to see Beth basically trying to keep herself cool.

She closed her eyes and played. Good idea..

~.~.~

Times passed,and I've seen Dominic basically everywhere. Heather dragged him to dance and so they did. For almost the entire night.

Now it was time that Beth and I switched places. She smirked at me and I laughed.

"Alright, uhh, well Beth and I are going to switch places. So...yeah." I said and I walked back to her place as she took the microphone in hands.

"It maybe stupid, but hey, this goes out to all those stupid boys who think they can cheat and get away with it." Most of the crowd cheered but Tony glared.

And so we started the song. Let me tell you, she's putting a lot into the song. I can tell myself.

And when she was done, everyone clapped like crazy! Even Alexis and I did, only to laugh with her at the end because someone said 'You rock!'. We couldn't help but laugh. And when she saw who it was, she got all googly eye.

He was pretty cute. A deep colour of blue and blonde hair. He was built, looked like he belonged on the football team. Most people hate he because she hangs out with me, and is a lot closer to me than Alexis is so she never leave my side, but once they get to know her shes awesome.

"Thank you!" She said back and throwing her arm up. We laughed again just as she was coming back to claim her spot.

Now it was time for the song I picked.

It was 'A Perfectly Good Heart ' by Taylor Swift. I looked right at the person who it was meant for, even though he was busy talking to Heather.

Now none of this makes sense, but after we kissed I just felt..different about Dom. So much different. Like I had feelings, and I know now I do. Not as much though.

"This is, uhm, for all the ones who's been hurt." I said and started to sing.

Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart,now?
Why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?

Maybe I should've seen the signs, should've read the writing on the wall.
And realized by the distance in your eyes that I would be the one to fall.
No matter what you say,
I still can't believe
That you would walk away.
It don't make sense to me, but:

Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart, now?
Why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?

It's not unbroken anymore.
How do I get it back the way it was before?


Dominic had turned around now and saw I was looking at him. It didn't matter, we only had a couple minutes left. Heather didn't see because she probably went to get a drink. I could feel like crying, but I didn't want to. The look Dominic had, just, I couldn't place it. He walked away though, and that hurt.

Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart,now?
Why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break, Why would you wanna break a:

Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart, now?
Why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?


Having him walk away, was easier for me to concentrate on the song and not him. Or the kiss. I ended the song and people cheered.

"You go girl!' I heard this girl named Melissa shout. She has been in soo many bad relationships. Lately she just got out of an abusive one and I just smiled at her and nodded.

I turned to Bethany and asked her if she can handle the lasted few minutes without me and she said yes. She'll pick a song that acoustic and I nodded and walked away.

I walked off stage to hear Alexis say. "Don't look at me, I'm not the one with the pretty vocals. Plus, I don't have a life and its boring so I don't know what song to sing!" Some people laughed, I did.

"Everyone, Mariella needs to leave and I'll be taking over." I walked into the bathroom as she played 'Innocence' By Avril Lavgine only with the Guitar that Alexis played.

I reached outside and sat on the school's Bench. When I sat down I heard a giggle. And the giggle sounded to familiar. I wanted to ignore it but then his voice was there.

"Dom, stop." Heather said just as I turned to walk away but I saw then. Heather had pulled Dominic away from her. They were pretty much making out. Some feeling was there in my chest, but I didn't know what it was. I looked at them, and just started wide eyed.

"Uhh, Heather, uhh, ask if..Uhm.." I Was trying to hold back tears that were threatening to escape. " Tell Beth to take Alexis home and tell her I got sick." I bent down and took my heels off. I threw them and ran for my truck in the parking lot of the school, tears escaping now.

"Mariella!" They both yelled at the same time, but I didn't say anything. I could hear heels hit the cold pavement, but not shoes. That just made the lump even harder in my throat to swallow.

Then I decided I didn't want my truck, so I turned around and dropped my keys near the truck and ran for the street, I wanted to walk home. Well, run. And yes, bare footed.

Running was the only thing that made since at the moment. Like you could just run away from everything, and nothing wanted to touch you.

So I ran from everything. The pain, the anger, everything.

I listened to the silent Thump, Thump, Thump of my feet hitting the cold pavement. And it was cold, but the snow has melted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update!
It's one of the longest ones.
I didn't want to break this one up, so I just kept it going ^,..,^
I hope you liked it.
Comment? Anything? :D