Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Kiss her, then her? Stupid.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows but me
That I sometimes cry
If I could pretend that I'm asleep
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls
I think nobody knows
Nobody knows no


I was sitting in my room, singing along to my radio. It was playing 'Nobody Knows' by Pink. It's Saturday, and when I got back around 12 last night, Heathers been trying to talk to me but I won't speak. I know it's not her fault, but everytime I look at her I see that moment..

And I don't want to picture it. I just can't.

finally the song ended and I was aware of a soft knock on the door. I wiped my face and hoped my voice wouldn't crack when I spoke.

"Mariella?" UGH! Great, Dominic!

"Dominic, go AWAY!" I shouted the last word with rage. How could he kiss me, be an ass, then kiss my sister? IT seems so stupid. Ugh! I'm never going to trust boys, am I?

"Mariella, we need to speak! Please?" He begged behind the door. I growled got up and went to it.

"Then speak, because there is no way in hell that I am opening this door too see your..ugh!" I hit the door and slid down to sit.

"Well. Fine, I'll deal with it. Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to see that. I..I don't know. I feel like an ass."

"Good, because you are!" I agreed with him. He groaned.

"Let me finish before you insult me, would you? I'm not going to say anything more to you because I already see what I did. Please understand that I had no intention of hurting you, what so ever." Then I heard his boots hit the carpet and down the stairs.

"You LIAR!" I shouted out my door and slammed it.

~.~.~ Dominic's Point of view.~.~

"You LIAR!" I hear Mariella shout after me and slam her door. I cringed. I never really did want to hurt her. I didn't want to. It..was..I don't know.

Heather and I were just talking like any other people would be, but then I had the urge to kiss her. And so I did. She only giggled because I guess...her neck..ugh!

I never meant to hurt Mariella, and I didn't know I was until I saw her run off. I thought she was just mad at Heather until I talked to Beth later on. And let me tell you, don't get on her bad side, either. She screamed full blast at me.

Oh the whole 'Dominic's so dreamy' thing, was to hide the fact that we are cousins..

Don't ask, it was Beth's idea..I have no idea. It makes us all weird and stuff...but she is weird..

"You...WHAT!" She screamed when I told her about what I did and what happened between Heather and I.

"I...kissed her?" I cringed as she smacked the back of my head.

"I thought you wanted to make things better, you moron! Not worse!" She hissed and I let my head fall.

"I know! It..just...god! I can't help it if my hormones took control! I'm sorry!" She glared daggers at me and I Stepped back.

"Dominic Nathaniel De Luca !"She stepped forward and smacked me on the back of the head. I winced from her tone of voice. She always seemed to sound like my mother.

"Sorry." I muttered, rubbing th back of my head. She kept glaring.

"You apologizing to the wrong person, you idiot. Tomorrow, you say sorry to Mare. She must be in hell. What happened to her?" She said, worried now.

"She ran off." I said, ducking. She smacked me on my shoulder now.

"She what! You idiot! Why didn't you go after her! Ugh! I swear, my cousins are stupid! they have no common Sense!" She growled. Oh, we are cousins, but Mariella doesn't know.

"Sorry!" I said again.

"Wrong person again, you idiot!"

"I'm trying my best here, Beth! C'mon! Give me some credit." She scoffed.

"Yeah, because saving her, then kissing her, then being an asshole, THEN KISSING HER DAMN SISTER IS TRYING! Common Sense, my cousin. HAVE SOME FREAKING COMMON SENSE!" Everyone was staring at us now, well what was left of the dance anyways.

"OKAY!" I yelled back, "COMMON SENSE, I'LL WORK ON IT! STOP yelling!" I was getting angry as she yelled at me.

She smiled sweetly "Good." And walked off. "Alexis, looks like we're taking Mare back her truck."

See, I told you not to get her angry...

~.~.~ End.~.~.~
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if If there's a lot of chapters in this story.
I'm trying to make it longer. ^_^
But, it's not ending yet!
I hope you like it.
I just love Bethany, she can be funny sometime

I know the whole 'Oooh, I'm going to pretend your hot and dreamy just to cover up that were cousins' idea must be pretty whacked..but, Beth isn't suppose to be like every girl. She's one of those 'be who you are, and not like anyone else'. She's the kind of person who literally sticks out of crowds.