Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Boys Suck.

"Mariella?" I was staring off outside of the class window and Beth was talking to me. She put a hand in front of my face.

"What!" IS aid, a little to loud."Sorry." Good thing the teacher wasn't in class yet. "Oh Alexis! You didn't tell me why Jimmy wasn't in school Friday and I had to come pick you up!" I asked. She was also staring outside. Something she does, anyways.

"Sick." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Lexy, is everything okay?" Usually she gives us more than one word. She sighed.

"Yes....okay no!" We glared at her, because we know when something wrong,"He called me Friday morning, said he ended up getting the flu. He just wanted to blow me off." We sighed too. Then Beth said the name I wish she hadn't.

"Dominic said he got really sick. He isn't allowed on the phone, or out of bed. Well, he is now. Sorry!" I glared at her. I Went almost all day without thinking about him.. Now she ruined it.

Heather and I are talking now, sort off. It's still kind of hard for me. She keeps saying sorry, but I told her she isn't the one who needs to say it.

She feels really bad."Y'know, Mare. He came to me after the dance." I glared at her from the corner of my eye but she couldn't see because of my long hair. I decided to leave it down today.

Matter of fact, I actually wore make up.

"Yeah, so what? He's just putting on an act. Just drop it, okay? I don't want to talk about this, nor him."

"You can't fight fate, Mariella. And god damn it, this was meant to be!" She snarled back.

"If it was meant to be, then why isn't he doing anything about it? He's still with freaking Heather!" I countered back.

"Because! You won't let him close to you!" She whispered, because the teacher walked in now. "IF you let him close to you, then it would work. But you're so afraid, Mare. You just have to let things happen."

"Good morning class!" She said in her happy cheery voice.

For the rest of the class, I pondered. Am I afraid? No, because I know what guys do. They do nothing but cheat, and it was proven. Twice, might I say.

They're nothing but liars and down right jerks. That's what they are.

Also, I am letting things happen. He's with Heather, and Heather's with him. I'm letting that happen. Even though it kills me.

~.~.~

"Hey." I heard the very happy voice behind me. I turned from my locker to look at her.

"What's up?" I said, turning back because I saw Dominic there, too. They were holding hands. Great.

"Uhm, I know...this..well..you'll probably say no.." She said trailing off, I sighed. She sounded like one of those pleasing/begging people, just they know you'll say no no matter what. "It will be like he's not there. It's just..Sandra needed the car...because her car was being an idiot...so.." I sighed, grabbing my bag and shutting my locker. I turned to walk out. "Please?"

"How did you guys get here?" Obviously, if someone gave them a ride they could ask him or her.

"Jimmy, but he already took off with Alexis.." Dominic stayed quiet the entire time.

"Whatever." I shrugged. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Heather. I mean, I wasn't going to let this come between us. Even if I've only known her for a couple of days. None of this is her fault, either. She didn't know, and probably still doesn't. I didn't want her to walk home, either.

When I reached my truck I threw my bag in the back and jumped in. Not bothering to open the back door for him, since he got in on heathers side.

"Thanks." She said and I nodded.

"I'm only doing this for you, Heather. I would have been more than happy to have it walk home." I started the truck and backed out.

The ride home was quiet. All I heard was the quiet breathing of all three of us. Dominic moving around since he was squished.

Then when we reached home I wasn't ready for what was happening. It was raining now and I reached back to get my bag. Dominic had already got out, but Heather stayed.

"Mariella Nicole." She spoke sternly. I turned and got the wet bangs out of my face. "You need to be nicer! You're being rude! Not to mention selfish! Do you know what it could do to him, Mare? Do you!" Uh-oh I got her mad..."Grow up,Mariella! He kissed me, you liked him big deal! You said he was a jerk!" She yelled at me. Now I got mad.

"Because he is! He did nothing but torture me until this year! He still did, but he didn't mean it so...rudely! Oh, and I bet he never told you how I was nearly raped! And HE was the one who prevented that one from happening! Oh and how we ended up kissing in his room! Yeah, HE was the one I kissed! So, thank you, for making me feel even ten times worse than I already am! Thank for squashing what I had left, Sis. Thanks!" I opened my truck door again and threw my bag in, then slamming the door shut. "Tell my mother I'm out. I don't know when I'll be back!." Even though it was cold, oh well. I'll manage. It was only January, anyways. So I ran down the street. I saw Dominic once and he looked, then I faced forward.

What am I going to do? I don't want Heather angry at me. I guess, at this point, is to just leave everyone alone. I'm so confused, I don't even know how to deal with things anymore.

Boys suck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't my favorite.
I don't really like a lot of it, but it just shows whats getting more and more confusing.
Does she like Dom? Or more? And is she afraid?
Please comment!
I feel like they are starting to suck :( lol.
I'm just...I'm having writers block