Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Joy.

Today is February 14th, Valentines day. Almost a month ago my brother had ended up into the hospital and is in a coma from that stupid black ice.

God damn freaking ice (-,..,-). Eat my shoe!

It was also hell sleeping over Dominic's house. Heather and Dominic obviously didn't know there was places called as rooms..

Then Heather would say sorry because she'd forget about it. I'd say it okay, but everytime they touched I flinched.

I finally convinced my mom I'm alright and that I could stay home by myself with help of Desiree. She said she'd check up on me.

"I want a tookie!" I felt a tug on my shirt and I looked down to see little Tyler pulling on my shirt. Tyler is Desiree's son. Let me tell you, he's a cute. Those big blue eyes of his, and the chubby little baby like face.

"Okay, okay." I picked him up and brought him in the kitchen, I was babysitting for Dez since she was with my brother. "We have choco- Crap, you're allergic. Uhhh, we have...sugar. Crap, we can't give you that either. Mommy doesn't allow sugar. It'll eat your little teeth!" I tickled him and he giggled. "Hmm, oh, here some cookies you can eat." I grabbed the box and got out two cookies. I gave 'em to him and set him on the floor.

"I got tookie! I got a tookie!" I laughed as his little feet carried him in front of the TV that was playing Spongebob.

Just as I was about to sit down the phone rang. "God, her house is always busy!" I groaned as I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to answer the phone. "Hello, The McCall residence? Can I Take a message, Desiree and Melissa are not here at the moment." Mrs.McCall thought it would be good to answer the phone with that getting, although it took sometime to remember.

"Actually, love, this is your mother." I raised an eyebrow and twisted the little line with my thumb and my index finger.

"Mother?" Probably calling to check up on me.

"I need you and Tyler to come down here. Asap." She hung up the phone and I got scared. OH crap..

What's going on..

"Oh Ty-Ty!" I said as I walked into his room to get his socks and sneakers and his sweatshirt. I walked back out and held up his things. His eyes glittered and I laughed a little. He gets so excited.

"We go bye bye?" He jumped up and grabbed his sweatshirt. I helped him put his socks and shoes on.

"You betcha my little valentine." Tyler had given me a box of candy hearts and said 'Be mine?'. It was cute. I always look forward to watching Tyler.

I picked him up and grabbed my keys from the corner table and locked the house up. I turned towards Desiree's car and buckled him in in his car seat thingie and started the car up.

There was Shania Twain 'When you kiss me' on, so I started to sing to it. I backed out and headed down the road.

"You sing pitty." Tyler said and I smiled.

"Thank you, big man." I laughed, he hates being called little so we call him 'big man'. He smiled and jiggled in his seat.

~.~.~

"Mommy!" Said the little boy in my arms. He wiggled and I let him go, he ran right to her.

"Hey big man." She kissed his cheek and I walked in.

"So what was the rush mother, your giv-" I heard a deep voice, and it didn't sound like Dominic's or the doctors.

"Hey, sis." Said my brother, his voice was weak and he looked frail, but stronger than in his coma.

"DANTE!" I said as IR an towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt the need to cry. "oh my god, Dante! I missed you so much!" He laughed and coughed.

"Mare-bear, your squishing me. And to admit, it hurts." He laughed and I pulled away quickly.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I Started to tear.

"I Mariella, I wasn't gone that long! Come here, sit." He patted the room beside him and I sat down carefully.

"I almost lost you, Dante!" And which I almost did. "I was afraid I was never going to have those little arm wrestles with you anymore. You wouldn't be able to tease me. Yeah, I missed it. "I laughed and sighed."I'm so happy your awake. I've missed you." He sat up very slowly and motioned for me to hug him. I hugged him as lightly as possible, afraid I might break him.

"Mariella, I may look weak but I know better not to let go." I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"It's felt like more than a month. I love this Valentines Day Gift. Thank you." I sighed and thank god, also.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it, Tylers sooo cute ^_^ hehe.
Sorry if I dont update fast enough anymore..
Just..trying to make the story a little longerr..
Well, heh you know what to do i guess.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS!
I ♥ you, frienship wise..:D