Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

"You can't run away from love."

"Alexis!" Beth and I screamed as we ran into each other and braced each other in a huge group hug.

"I'm going to miss you!" I said.

"You better call us!" Beth said. Alexis was leaving today after school.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much! In the summer I'm coming to see you guys!"I won't be here..

"There's a problem. You're not the only one leaving. It's the last year of High School. Do you Remember what I told you two?" They looked up at me confused and shook their heads no. "I'm going to Mississippi, remember..?" They shook their heads.

"You're not leaving, Mariella!" Beth said, "Nope. You're not leaving me, for one, and for two there Heather...and Dominic."

"Which reminds me...Heather and Dom aren't together anymore." Beth and Alexis looked at me confused. "Heather lost interest? There was this other boy."

"Oh dear." Beth said.

"Yes. Pretty much." Alexis said and I started to go to my locker. "Guys, this is going to suck! It's going to be bad without you two." She sighed and I opened my locker.

Pretty much will. We've always been a pair of three, and not two. We don't know what to do with only two people. I guess we can pull Heather along.

"And the other thing that sucks is that you can't even stay for the fair!" Gah, I forgot about the whole fair.

"Hey guys!" I heard a very happy cheerful voice say coming towards us.

"Hey my sexy chica!" Beth said. Beths taken a liking to my sister. "What's up?"

"Nothing! Did you guys know about the fair?" Her eyes sparkled.

"We were just talking about it." Alexis laughed a little.

"Oh well! Mariella! Dylan wants to take me!" Oh, I got to meet this Dylan guy. He is actually cute. He came to pick up Heather today for school. Very nice truck.

"Awesome!" I said as we made our way for Alexis' and Beth's locker.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Classes went by as they normally do. Heather was right, too. Dominic wanted to speak to me, and when he came up to me at lunch. My heart stopped. I couldn't speak to him though I just wasn't ready.

"You can't run away from love." Whispered Bethany.

"You too obsessed." I turned to look at Alexis. "How's Jimmy taking it?" I looked towards Jimmy and he looked bummed.

"Not well. He's totally upset about it. It sucks. I like a guy for the first time in, what? Three years? And I have to leave him behind. I'm totally bummed about this damn situation. He gave me a necklace, though." She grabbed something from under her shirt that was around her neck and pulled it out for me to see. It was a heart necklace. "It's real. You know how rich his family is." I nodded.

"It's beautiful." She sighed and shook her head.

"Mare, I don't wanna let this go. He's such a sweet guy.."She trailed off and looked forward.

"He is."I agreed. Then she whipped her head back to me.

"He's just like Jimmy, you know." At first I didn't get it, but she turned her head to the back to a talking Jimmy and she looked at Dominic. Jimmy said something to Dominic and he looked forward.

As our eyes met, it was like..time stood still. No matter what I say, how I truly hate him. I can't black out how much I like him. I know I do, because my entire body screams it out.

I turned around and sunk into my seat, "Says you." I heard her sigh she started to hit the desk with her pencils. Drumming.

"Jimmy told me how much he likes you." She whispered, "And I agree with Beth, Mare. It's meant to be. You can't run away from love." I looked up and saw her look back at Jimmy. He sae her and smiled. She smiled back and blushed from getting caught. "I know." She said as she faced forward and the teacher walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
She's getting to understand..
I kind of like this one.
Well, towards the ending.

Again I thank the wonderful people, even if its the same ones who comment each time they read another chapter, who comment. I appreciate it!