Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

I'm not running away from love. I'm saving myself

You can't run away from love.

It's not love, is it? No,it can't be. all men are nothing but cheating, lying jerks. I'm not running away from love. I'm saving myself from being hurt.

But that doesn't explain Jimmy, now does it? Maybe somethings..wrong with him. Yeah.

But..Dominic never cheated on Heather..

Good god! What's going on?

We share one kiss, and her...gah. Maybe I just liked how he kissed. Yeah, he's a pretty good kisser.

Gah! I brought my hand up and smacked my forehead.

Damn it! Ow! Too hard! I thought.

I'm NOT suppose to think like that.

I heard someone running behind me so I turned around. Sure enough it was mister good ki- no! Grr..

I need another brain..

"Mariella, will you please listen to me? Just once?" I looked at Dominic for a second and then shook my head no and turned around. "Mariella! Please!" He placed his arm around my elbow and spun me around. I ended up a little to close.

"No, Dominic." I manged to get out after a couple seconds, "Please, let me go." I said softly and he didn't so I yanked my arm out of his hand and turned around to get into my truck.

"Damn it!" He cursed and next thing I knew it began to rain. Perfect. "No, just listen to me. That's all. I promise!" His hands were on the car with me in the middle of them. I turned around frustrated.

"What is it, Dominic?" Bad idea. Too close. Really, really close.

"I..I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry! I just..I can't stay away from you any longer...Mariella...please..." I searched his eyes, and I melted inside.

"No you're not." He sighed, frustrated himself.

"I am! What do I have to do to make you believe I am, Mariella? Please! please forgive me!" He didn't remove his hands. I looked down at my feet. "Will you, please?" He cupped my chin in one of his hands and lifted my head up. By now it was pouring and we were both drenched."Please?"

Gah! "I..No, Dominic."

"Why won't you believe me!I..I never meant to hurt you! I didn't plan for this to happen." He paused for a second, thinking something. Then his eyes lit up, "Mariella, will you give me..time to make it up to you?" I thought for a second. And how will he make it up to me when he's already hurt me?

Ugh, I'm being such a drama queen.

"......Fine. What is it?" I can't believe I gave in.

"Go to the fair with me this Thursday. I'll pay for you and every thing." He removed his hand once he was sure I was going to keep my head up. I thought about it for the next couple of seconds as car drove by and left the school property.

"Alright fine. But if you make one mistake, Dom. I swear." He shook his head.

"Alright, no mistakes. I'll pick you up at 6." I nodded and he removed his hands from the car. "Thank you, Mariella."

"Mhm." I opened my truck door and jumped in.

Did I just agree on a date?....With Dominic?

Yes I did...
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one, today!
That because with the fair thing..
When I went to the fair..
I had this really awesome idea..
And it seemed to...good in my head.
I was just sitting there..
listening to the music at the fair my town put on every year the first week school starts..
And BAM BABY! An idea!
It's seems really awesome in my mind. Hopefully you'll guys like it ^_^