Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

I'm going to get fat!

Beth sat there and stared out her window for...well...for unknown minutes. She was shocked, as was I, but I already knew it.

We sat in total silence as my her cell phone rang. She didn't answer it, just sat there.

"I can't..believe...it." She finally said as she turned her gazing eyes back to me. I sighed as she reached for her phone to see who called. "Crap, and it was Alexis. Isn't it like...Oh I don't know.." she looked at the clock as it read 3:30.

I had stayed after school for a hour, thats when Jimmy stopped me. When I got here it was nearly 3:00.

"It's..1:30 there...isn't sh-OH never mind. She doesn't start school until next week." She picked her cell phone up again and dialed Alexis's number. "Yeah, is Alexis there? Mhm, okay. Thanks." She clicked end and looked at me, "They said she's out. To try her, "She stopped to concentrate on something, "Cell." She finished and I nodded, looking down at my feet on her lilac colour rug."Alexis, honey. We need to talk." Beth said as she put the phone on speaker.

"I know! I know! Beth, can you three way in Mare?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

"I'm right here, hon. What's wrong? Have you been crying?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"Guys! I should have told you two! I should have told my parents! Then we wouldn't have to move! I miss you two! And I miss his voice, I miss his touch! I miss everybody so god damn much! And it's only been a fucking day!" She cried more into the phone.

"Dear,are you pregnant?" Beth asked, straight to the point. We heard her cry beyond being able to stop. She took a deep breath, composing herself.

"Yes.." She whispered into the phone.

Are we suppose to cry? Or be angry?

"Oh honey!" Bethany cried.

"Beth!" She cried back.

"ALEXIS!" I screamed, suddenly afraid.

"Mariella! Guys, I'm so scared!" She said, and we heard her blowing her nose.

"It's going to be okay, honey. Every things going to be fine." Beth tried to assure her.

"No, no it's not! My parents are probably going to make me get an aborti-" She stopped as she cried more, "And I can't! That's killing another human! Thats murdering an innocent soul! And it's Jimmy's!"

I started to cry as I heard her cry. Beth cried along with me.

"Oh Lexy! I wish we were there!"

"Now I'm going to get fat! Just like a watermelon! My feet are going to swell! MY boobs are going to get bigger! Guuuysss!" She cried. And suddenly, we laughed."It's so not funny!" We stopped laughing and giggled quietly.

"Guys, I have a problem."

"Yes, you do Alexis."

"I need to tell my parents...and maybe we can move back..But I'm so scared, guys." I suddenly found myself being scared, too.

I mean, for Alexis. Her parents aren't quite fond of how she dresses, for the matter of how she speaks.

Her family is high Christian, and they going to hate the fact that there rebel daughter ended up pregnant, but it was by the man she loves and who loves her back. "And Jimmy doesn't have the 100% yet. Can you tell him for me, guys? I can't handle telling him...His entire school year would be fucked up if he chose to take care of me and the baby if I decide on keeping it."

"You can't put it up for adoption, Alexis! That horrible!" I whined into the phone.

"I know! That so selfish! Oh my god! Guys I'm so freaking selfish!" She started to cry, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah!
I had to get this one out!
My best friend threatened to murder me if I didn't...
But hey, if she did..
I couldn't finish!
GAH!
Not good!