Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

All men cheat, no matter what the consequences are

"Hey, Mare! So how's it going with Dominic?" Mariella called Alexis as soon as she got home, but Alexis wasn't willing to hear what the love of her life had said.

Jimmy emitted that he had a feeling that Alexis was pregnant. Had a very well god damn feeling that she was.

And he was scared as hell. Being eighteen and raising a kid. He was scared that Alexis might leave him, since that was what his mother did. She couldn't stand being locked up in the house with a kid.

But he knew that Alexis loved him, and that he loves her. That he wouldn't dear let that slip away.

So, in order to ignore the whole Jimmy thing, Alexis asked her about Dominic. Something she really was interested in.

"We're talking." Mariella answered as she laid on her stomach, eating potato chips.

Now, Mariella never thought she'd give in so quick. And it seems so..unrealistic to her, like none of this even happened. She was very scared, though. It seemed almost fairytale like. She thought it would never happen, and she thought she never saw the day she'd forgive him. Even though she hasn't fully forgiven him.

"I told you, it was matter of days. don't you dare let this slip, Mariella. Or it's going to bite you in the ass..hard." Alexis said, as sighed and sat down pigging out on ice cream. Right from the carton.

"Yeah, I know. That kiss sure as hell bit me in the ass. That hurt.." Mariella muttered as she remembered that kiss. She closed her eyes as she remembered Dominic's warm lips meet hers, the fresh smell of getting out of a shower lingering on his body. Just the feeling it gave her to be so..close to him. To be held by him. She's shared only a couple kisses, but none of them felt like that. None of them made her heart skip, and caused sparks and longing for more of them.

"Mare? Did you hear me?" She was suddenly brought back to reality as she realized Beth was on the phone now.

"Sorry." She mumbled as she put another chip in her mouth.

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch Beth and Alexis heard from the phone.

"Lay off the damn chips hon, otherwise. You're going to be big as me." Alexis said as she laughed, so did Beth.

"You're very cheery. How's it go with the 'rents?" Mariella asked, remembering to whole thing again.

"Mare! There was so much...Love! I just wanted to cry! Well, wait. I did cry!" Beth said as she went back and remembered everything.

"They're actually accepting this, Mare! I'm so happy...." She trailed off as she remembered Jimmy again.

"You're probably wondering how Jimmy took it, aren't you?" Said Mariella. Even though Mariella couldn't see her, she nodded. Then laughed as she remembered the phone.

"Yeah..." She said after she finished laughing.

"Jimmy wants to talk to you about it. He wants yo hear it from you." And thats what he said, before he left.

Alexis moaned as she dreaded telling him, but aching the need to listen to his voice. Tell him how she's keeping the baby, how she's coming back.

"Oh my god!" She suddenly said, scaring Mariella as she threw a chip at the sudden out burst in her ear.

"Holy potato chips, Lexy! Don't do that!" Mare said as she got up with a 'Ooof' and picked the chip that went flying across the attic room.

"Sorry." She laughed as she got a mental image of Mariella jumping ten feet in the air, and wanting to attack her."Gueesssss whaaat!?" She sang in the phone, standing up and doing a dance of happiness.

"What?" Beth and Mariella said at the same time.

"You already know, Beth. But not this part. I'M COMING HOME!" She screamed as she put the phone on speaker and but it on the table and twirled. She's never been such a happy-go-yippie person, but she was now.

"YES!"Screamed Mariella as she did the same, just minus the dance.

"I knew it already, but I don't wanna feel left out...so...WOOHOO!" Beth yelled into the phone enthusiastically. The three girls laughed at each other and settled down. Alexis sat down and started to eat her ice cream again.

"But that bad part is.." She paused as she put a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth, "We have to wait like..five months."

"GAH!"Both Beth and Mariella said at the same time.

Beth wanted her home now, so she can just hug her, just like all three of them do.

And Mariella, too.

"Alexis! What are you eating! No, No! You have to eat healthy! Hmm...like...Bananas or apples!" Her mother said as she took away the ice cream from her daughters hands. Alexis pouted as she put her feet on the table.

"But mom!" She whined, wanting ice cream."I want it!" Her mother shook her head as she went into the kitchen.

"Since when do you want ice cream?" Mariella asked as she rolled her bag of chips up.

"You tell me, Mare." Beth laughed as she thought of Alexis eating ice cream. She isn't a big ice cream eater. She hated it. That and milk. Any milk product."Plus mom!" Alexis yelled," I don't think I can look at another banana..." She mumbled and the girls laughed.

"You seriously need help, Lexy-bear." Alexis smiled as she heard the nick name Mariella gave her in 3rd grade. All because she was obsessed with bears.

"So don't you, Mary-beary." Alexis added the 'y' at the end when she was younger because she thought it was cool, and it sounded cool.

The girls laughed as Beth had to have her name there, too. "Don't forget bout Bethy-ethy!" They didn't know what to have for a nick name, so Beth came up with Ethy, by taking the B off.

Alexis sighed as she finished laughing, "I love you guys.."

"We love you too!" Both answered at the same time, causing all three to laugh.

"Five months is to long, and Jimmy's going to bitch."

"Shit! Why five months!" Mariella said, upset and finally remembering the whole Mississippe trip she plnne don taking.

"Because thats what my father said, until the knew worker showed up. He might show up early." Alexis said, as she got curious. She rubbed her stomach in the process. "Why do you sound so..upset?" She asked after a couple minutes.

"Remember the trip I was panning on after school? In the summer?"

"Yeah...but I thought you weren't leaving until like..Ju- GAH! Crap, hold on. It's...February, right?" Alexis said as she got ready to do math.

"Yes." Answered Beth.

Alexis counted on her finger...

February, 1. March, two. April, Three. May, four. June...five. "Oh Mare! Why can't you stay!" She suddenly got sad, all over again. "Plus! Dominic! What about him?" She asked, trying to get this off of her, so she doesn't sound so...selfish. Even though she feels like it, keeping the baby. But, hey. Jimmy doesn't have to be there, but it will kill her if he decided not to be in the baby's life.

"I..I.." Mariella said, she doesn't know what will happen. "It's probably not going to go far, Lexy." She mumbled into the phone, "It..we..It's just, not right." Mariella doesn't have any clue, she doesn't even know how this Friday will be. He could spend time with her, and loose everything. She doesn't want to fall for a guy. She knows what they are all like. They cheat, no matter what.

Jimmy could have cheated before, and she just..doesn't know. All men cheat, no matter what the consequences are.

"Gah! You and not believing, woman!" Beth said, aggravated. Beth knew how crazy her cousin is about Mariella. She knew what her cousin was willing to loose just to have her. Just to hold her. She thought it was so...perfect. She loved the story, boy knows he likes the girl but girl thinks she hates him. That she's such a moron to not look deeper. The boy is afraid about the whole thing, and the girl rubs away because she's been hurt to much and is afraid herself.

And that's exactly what's going on, but Dominic is willing to put all that aside.

"It's not my fault, Beth. Like I said. It's not suppose to be, so..." She trailed off, thinking about Dominic.

"Alexis, a little help here."

"All I can say is. He's to crazy about you to let anything happen. It's there in his eyes, the way he looks at you! Jesus Mariella! How blind are you!"

"I'm not blind! I can see what's right in front of me! He..I just..I don't know! OK! Jesus!" Mariella said as she cut the line off, mad. She thought he best friends would understand. But..they know nothing. Alexis may, but Beth sits there and watches movies. Movies that have nothing to do with reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
I'm going to NOW say sorry for the really bad spelling mistakes or anything grammar.
Because, I suck at proof reading.
I read it through, but my eyes tend to miss things.

Maybe quite a list of things...
I just read to fast to notice. Sorry =/

I might do the way I'm wirting it now, for a couple of chapters.
Go back and forth between, it' so much easier to me.
And I can explain things a lot more.
I hope you enjoyed it, I swear I'm GOING to make it get better.
But I was thinking of making like..
A sequel or something.
Because, I thought of something to make it longer...
The sequel may not be as long as this one, but...
there may be one