Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Nothing but perfect.

Heather huffed as she pulled the luggage of clothes ,that were a little too big for her, up the stairs to the attic. She was giving them to Mariella.

She sighed when she reached the top as she pounded on the door."Mariella, if you don't want a dead sister I suggest you open this damn door!" She complained as she grasped tightly to the the big pink suit case and the railing. "I need to work out more." she mumbled to herself as she heard the door creaking.

"Shit, Heather! You should have got me!" Mariella said as she saw her sister holding onto the railing and the case for life.

"Yeah, and waste getting some sort of muscles? Pfft, please." Heather let out a laugh as Mariella took the suit case away from her with ease, but still being heavy.

"What the hell do you have in here, Heather?" Heather grinned as she bent over to stretch her back out.

"Clothes." She looked up at her as Mariella made a weird face.

"What the hell? Clothes weigh this much?" She asked as she put it on her bed next to her sister.

"Yep. There's a lot of shit in there. Things you may not like. Now, "She stopped as she stood up and started to unzip the case. She looked through it, wondering what she should have Mariella wear tonight. "No, not a skirt. If you're planning on going on rides...Hmm...Ohh! These were my favorite last year. They're skinny jeans. You should like them. They aren't loose...but..Try them on." Mariella sighed as she started to take the shorts off she had on now. She took the pants and got them on, with no problem.

"They fit." She announced as her sister turned around to look at her. Heather smiled as she noticed they looked great on her.

"Spin." She demanded and Mariella did so."You've been hiding that ass of yours in those big ass boy shorts, Mare. You need clothes that show off what you have." Heather sighed as she turned around to look for a shirt.

She flung the pink and white shirts, knowing that Mariella would absolutely throw a fit. "Hmm, does black sound good, hon?" She asked as she held up one of her most favorite shirts, and knowing Mariella would actually be excited to even have this shirt given to her. Heather didn't like how loose it fit her, and she was disappointed.

"Perfect." Mariella said as she put her hair back in a loose pony tail.

"Oh no no no! You put that beautiful hair of yours down, right now. What have I told you?" Heather scolded as she put her hand on her hip. Mariella quickly took her hair down and put her hands through her hair."Thank you. Now, here. You'll love it." She tossed the shirt towards her as she started to pick the clothes up.

"And why do you think I will lo- OH MY GOD! It's Bill!" Mariella said as she noticed it was Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. She smiled as she went to hug her sister.

"That man is good looking, and that shirt is one of my favorites. You take good care of that damn shirt!" Heather said as she laughed and Mariella joined in.

"Thanks, sis." She grinned.

"No problem. Now, I'll be back. I need my purse." She said as she went down the stairs in her skirt.

Mariella suddenly got very nervous. She's going to the fair, with the guy she thought she hated. Actually, she has no idea on how she feels about him. She thinks she likes him, but then he thinks she should hate him. She scared that she's just going to end up being hurt. And double confused.

She sighed as she took her shirt off to replace it with the black and purple tee. Then she fell back on her bed, ignoring the big pink case.

"So..Hey! Don't be starting that stuff, hon!" She said as she completely changed what she was going to say, catching Mariella laying on her bed.

"Sorry. So..please not a lot of make-up."

"Oh stop your complaining! I did your make up well for the Snow Ba - Forget I said anything about that. " She stopped herself as she realized the u happy look on her beautiful sisters face. She stopped smiling and frowned. "I'm sorry about the whole..you know."

Mariella sighed, remembering the whole kissing scene right in front of her. That's what hurt the most, seeing Dominic kiss another girl and it was right in front of her. He didn't know, but it still happened.

She doesn't understand how he could have kissed her not so long ago, and then kiss some one else. But, her thought was He's a man, and a man does whatever he wants. Not caring what the other thinks.

"Let's just..get this over and done with." Mariella said with a sigh and Heather nodded, apologizing again.

~.~.~

...:Normal Point of view:...

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Came the sound of someone knocking on the door, and my heart started to go faster. Beating at a race that should be illegal.

I looked at the clock and it said 5:59. I got up to answer the door, taking a deep breath in and letting it out. I turned the nob and a grinning Dominic met my eyes. I looked over my shoulder and called to my mother, since Dante and Heather were gone.

"Bye mother!" I shouted as I walked out the door and shut it.

"Hey." Dominic said, grinning wider. "Wow, nice shirt." He admitted. I smiled and said Thank you quietly. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded."You looked..uh..pretty." He said as she unlocked his car and opened my door to let me in.

"Thanks." I said again.

"Mhm." He shut it and walked around to the drivers.

Damn, is this awkward. He looked at me as he started the car.

"Alright, look. I'm sorry for well, everything. And..I just..want things to be like nothing happened. Start over from scratch, you know? Like we were younger. Laughing, smiling, like friends. Let everything that's happened behind us. I just..well..I just want you to actually know that I can't be an asshole, that I actually can be nice. Especially to you, and I'm sorry for it. I just want this to be-" I silenced his rambling as I put a finger to his lips.

"Dominic," I said, smiling glad that he said sorry. "Alright, I'm forgiven you. I understood once you said to start over, and I agree with it. Every things fine. Lets have some fun!" I shouted at the end as I saw him grin again. I guess he's a little nervous, but I'm over it. "And Dom?" I said as he backed out. He looked over at me. "It's OK to be nervous." He smiled again as she turned the radio on and 'Collide' by Howie Day came on. I smiled and hummed along. This evening is going to be nothing but...perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
More updates!
And maybe I'll update later on today!
I hopefully will
because I'm anxious about the whole fair thing!
GAH!
Going to go start!
~Krissy