Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

I can get use to this.

"Want some cotton candy?" Dominic asked me as I was eying it. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Please?" I asked and he smiled as he asked the man for it and paid. I took some and gave it to him. "Thank you." I said and I put some in my mouth.

He swallowed and nodded. "No problem." He grinned as he laced his fingers with mine. Is it OK for your heart jump and suddenly accelerate with just a touch of his hand? I'm not sure.

So far, it's been nothing but fun. And he can be nice, even if I already experienced it, but this, this was ten times better than what I got before.

"Hmmm." He said as we started to walk past an old couple sitting on a bench, cuddling up. I smiled, but wondered. I wonder what he did..If he ever did cheat on her. but when I saw the look, even if they are older, that they gave each other..I thought it was impossible.

And then I thought..there is such a think as love. But, men still cheated. I saw the woman look away and look at Dom and I. She saw us holding hands and a bright smile came upon her face. She tapped her love lightly and he followed her gaze.

And then he smiled him self. I don't understand what they were smiling about.

"Hmm, want to play a game?" Dominic said as we reached where the games were.

"Uhm, sure. But..which one?" I looked around and there was plenty of games. He looked around and saw the one where you point the water gun at the circle and the stuffed animal goes up and you hear that loud annoying ding signaling that someone won.

"How about that one?" He said as he started to walk forward towards it. I laughed as he paid the two dollars, but int he case four. For both of us to play. It was now a full house, all the slots were taken.

"Alright, any prize." The woman said.

"Think you can beat me?" He asked as he let go of my hand, and I wished he hadn't. He smirked a wonderful beautiful crooked smirk.

"You bet I can." I said, smirking back. He laughed as the bell dinged saying we can start.

So I aimed and pressed the trigger thingy.

I kept my eyes only on the circle in the middle of the clown.

Meep, clowns.

And I only looked up when the bell dinged again, signaling someone won. But I was disappointed when Dominic had won, and the little kid that was on three started to cry. He was about only three or four. I saw Dominic walk over to the boy, but I didn't hear what he asked.

The woman asked what he liked and he looked down at the boy. I heard the boy say. The monkey. Dominic smiled and repeated what he said and he gave the boy the monkey. I smiled as I walked up to him.

"How sweet of you, Dom. Not only can you be nice, but you can caring too!" He smiled as the boy came back to hug Dominic and say his thank you. I smiled at how wonderful he seemed to be with the little boy. How...cute.

"Hey, I told you I can be something else than an asshole." He said as he watched the boy go back to his mother.

I suddenly shivered because I realized how cold it was. He noticed and started to take his sweatshirt off.

"Here. Take it, I'm hot anyways." Hot is basically an understatement, buddy. I thought and took it. Once I put it on it smelt like peppermint. Mmm.

"Thanks." He took my hand and said your welcome. I looked up and saw one star.

And I closed my eyes and wished.

Star light, Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might have this wish I wish tonight.

Please, let this night last forever. I wished and opened my eyes to Dominic looking at me curiously.

It felt weird, though. Even though the wish won't come true because it was impossible. All I really want is..him.

"What?" I said, starting to walk.

"Why'd you stop and close your eyes? Is everything OK?" He asked. Aww, he's worried.

"I saw one star, the first star. So..I wished." I admitted, and he smiled once again.

"What did you wish for?" He asked as he stopped we stopped at the stage.

"If I told you," I said, getting close to him."Then it wouldn't come true." He smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

Thump, Thump.

There goes my heart again.

He lifted his free hand and moved a strand of hair behind my ear."Mariella?" He spoke softly.

"mmm?" That's all I could force out of my mouth, thats all I could say because how close we were, was ruining my train of thought.

"Did you know,"He paused for a second," That you're..beautiful?"

Beating faster, faster

I blushed at his comment. He didn't just say I was..beautiful, did he? Oh my god, he did.

"No.." I said, softly. Looking at him as he looked no where but my eyes.

"You are." He whispered. And with that..I noticed how close our faces were together.

Just a couple more inches, and..BAM!

I was aching for him to kiss me, but some jerk bumped into us and sent us flying.

"Sorry!" We heard the man say. Thanks for ruining the perfect moment, jack ass I thought.

"At least he said sorry. C'mon. Let's go on the ferris wheel. I smiled and nodded my head as he grabbed my hand once more.

The ferris wheel was fun. Everyone moment her got he kept tickling me for some odd reason, so I got him back when he least expected it. I was also a little nervous, and pissed.

Nervous because if he tried to kiss me.

Pissed because we were so close to kissing before. Ass hole!

When we got off, he grabbed my hand and said that we were going to listen to some music.

So, here we are. Sitting here, listening to really good music. Most of it was slow, actually. And people just sat there and sung along.

ICollide/i] was being played again, and I was humming along until I felt him tug on my hand."Dance with me?" He asked, and I looked up at him weird.

"..But nobody else is dancing." I said as I remained sitting. He smiled.

"So? that doesn't mean anything. Dance with me, please?" He asked again.

What would it do? I mean, yeah I'll feel weird being the only two dancing but..I wanted this. More than anything. "..Alright."

So, I stood up. He put his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck and rested my head on him and sighed.

I didn't mind this, I like it. More than anything in the world. I was..comfortable with this. I sighed in contempt and the smell of peppermint filled my nose.

I can get use to this.

"MAriella?" Dominic asked, suddenly, softly.

"Mhm?" I said, not wanting to move. But I felt one of his arms lift from my waist slowly and I moved my head back.

"I know..this may be..early..But..I've been..wanting to do this again." He whispered and I was suddenly confused.

What was it that he wanted to do again?

I felt his warm hand on my cheek and then it suddenly hit me.

Oh..that.

For the millionth time today, my heart raced as his lips meant mine. It started off slow, but I deepened it.

I didn't care that anyone was watching us right now, because..no one mattered. I saw him, and only him.

I guess Alexis wasn't kidding about Jimmy being the only thing she saw whenever they were in public.

But this isn't love, just a mere taste of what it was like maybe.

This wouldn't last forever.

We unattached our lips, breathing heavily.

Yes, I can get use to this. I smiled as I rested my head on him again as he wrapped his arms around me.

And Phill Vassar Last day of My life was playing through the speakers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crap.
I knew I should have written it down when I got home!
Why does it seem so much better in my head, than here?
Boy...
I think I might be re-writing this whole chapter over...
Depends if you guys like this one..
It just seems off to me, and totally fast.
But..
Hey...Sometimes..these things happen.
Comment, tell me what you think please? <3