Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

To give her the world.

"Mariella!" I felt someone shaking my body.

No! No! I don't want to wake up! I was having a great dream. Perfect dream. I took my covers and brought it over my head.

"Mariella Nicole! If you don't get your ass up right now I'm going to bite you!" Bethany said as she shook me again. I groaned as I sat up and sent daggers at my best friend.

"Bethany! What the hell! I was having a good dream!" I shouted and she smirked.

"Yeah, but..question is..was it better than yesterday?" My face flushed as I remembered when we ended the kiss. Bethany had saw us and walked straight over to me after.

"Shut up!" I said, hitting her lightly on the shoulder. She laughed as she sat down on my bed.

"It was so perfect. Unbelievable! But the fact that it was my cousin making out with my best friend! That was just wrong!" She laughed as she put the phone out to me and I looked at her confused. " Lexy wants to hear how the kiss went." I grinned and grabbed the phone. I put hair behind my ear and put it to my ear.

"Hey Lexy!" I said, happily.

"Oh, yeah. She's totally falling for him for sure." She said into the phone and laughed lightly.

"I am not!" She snorted.

"Oh please, babe. We all know it! Don't go denying! Now tell me how it went. Since Bethany," She sneered out her name playfully and laughed," Wouldn't tell me." I laughed but looked at Beth and mouthed a Thanks. She laughed and said 'No problem.'

"Alright so.." I went into how we first arrived. Making her wait until the end. I told her how he was nervous and how he rambled, the little boy, the jerk head bumping into us ruining the perfect moment, to the wonderful dancing. "Then he placed his hand gently on my cheek! And..Kissed me! It was so much better than the one in his room! And! Oh my god, Lexy! You're so right about the 'He's the only thing that matters!' thing! It was so...incredible! I mean, my heart..Oh jesus!" I heard Beth sigh as she put a hand over her heart and sighed dramatically.

"Yeah! How can you two find the loves of your lifes! I mean, really!" I put the phone on speaker as Lexy spoke.

"-th it's because you're chasing it, searching. You have to let things happen!" Beth's name was cut off half way from switching to speaker. "Mariella didn't search, she just gave him the chance."

"I don't think he's the love of my life." I muttered and Beth looked at me like I lost it.

"Mariella, he's so the love of your life. I mean..you guys are so..perfect. I mean..just seeing you too. I saw how much you..It's like you melted into him. Baby, this isn't fake. This is the real thing." Beth said and I heard a mumbled 'I agree' from Alexis.

"I may haven't saw it, but from what you explained, I agree."

"Guys, It could only be just a taste. This isn't going to last forever." I heard something from my door and saw Heather sitting there.

"Bull damn crap, sister. These girls are right. From what I heard, it's so love. Shut up." She said as she joined us.

"Hey Heather!" Alexis shouted. Damn, talk about random outbursts. Heather laughed.

"Hey, love!" She shouted back."Think of any names for the baby yet? Oh! More important, how 'bout Jimmy dear?" Alexis sighed.

"I can't believe he's actually going through with this. But thanks to Dom, He's going to be there. For the baby, and me. He told me 'I would give up everything to be there right now. No one's ever going to see the day that I leave you.' and then I started crying on the phone and he told me that he's going to spoil the baby rotten, and he's going to become some sort of person for kids who have problem with parents. Who have trouble and stuff like that. He's really going to be a great father, but he admitted he's scared as hell. He doesn't want to end up like his father, and the fact that I could leave him any moment. Oh..I could never even see myself leaving him. He's the only thing in my life, besides you guys, who make me happy. Once pigs start to fly, that's when I'll leave him. But I don't see that day coming. I swore I'd never leave him, that I'd never be like his mother." Alexis said as she started to cry.

...::No ones point of view::..

As Alexis said those words, everyone knew it was true. Even Mariella never saw the day coming. Mariella is slowly realizing that not every man in the world is the same as her father. But she still thinks they think about it.

~.~.

Jimmy knew he's never going to leave Alexis alone. And hell, sitting here in New Hampshire while she was in California was just killing him. He was aching, his body was screaming out, just wanting to reach out and hold Alexis. He wanted to make time stop, just like it had before on that very night. The best thing thats ever happened to him was Alexis, and the fact he was going to be a father..just..makes every feeling he has for Alexis even stronger.

I have a child, and the most beautiful woman in my life-in this world! is the mother! He tells himself. But there isn't one bone in his body that doesn't say he isn't scared, but if Alexis has hope in him, telling him he isn't going to turn out like his father, He believes her. He knows he isn't going to let her slip, just like his father did with his mother. He isn't going to not let it work, he's going to give her the world.

If she left, he doesn't know what he would do. He's everything to her, and taking him out of his life would be..devastating. He doesn't know how he'll cope without her. It's just been months, but he can feel already how much love he has for her, that she has for him. He thought that he was a horrible person until Alexis came into his life.

And with Dominic, his best friend;his brother, before this all happened made it better. Dominic straightened his ass up; told him straight out.

You're not living until you know it. This shit doesn't help, it could numb the pain, it can chase away shit; but it doesn't last forever. And one day-if you don't straighten your ass out- reality is going to catch up to you so fast and bite you in the ass, your not even going to realize it fucking hit you until you see that. You best pick that ass of your up, Jimmy. You're my brother, and I'm not going to let this happen to you anymore. I'm not going to sit there and watch you waste your life, because your big man doesn't care. I'll show you who does. I care, and my mother cares. Dominic has told him one day, and those words straightened him up. He knew, and he understood that life is going to catch up to him.

He just knew that just seeing himself back in the mirror helpless and nothing. But Dominic told him he was somebody, because if he wasn't; why the fuck was he there?

He's here for Alexis, thats what he's here for. He's here to give her everything. To give her the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the wonderful people who commented about the chapter earlier!
I read it over, and told myself Actually, it doesn't sound bad
It took em a couple times, though.
The ending of this one, is one of my favorites <3
I hope you enjoy it, and thank you-again.
I'm very happy that people who read this story is enjoying it!
Thank you!