Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Love comes to those who believe it

"Bull parking spot!" I said to Beth. We were fighting about which movie was scarier, The Exorcist or Hostile. So instead of swearing, since I was around Tyler at the moment never mind my mother, I thought of something that came to my mind instead. Parking spot just happened to be the thing I came upon on.

Bethany started to laugh, "Bull parking spot, Mare? That has to be the best you've ever come up with!" I laughed along with her as my mother spoke.

"You have to give her points on that one, Bethany." She said, laughing along.

"Yeah, yeah." Beth said with a nod of her head," But I still say that Hostile is." I shook my head.

"No, Exorcist! That girl is to freaking scary, dude!" My mother sighed."The way she walk down those stairs....Ugh...that just...GAH! Creepy." I shuddered, remembering that scene. That girl seriously gives me nightmares. I used to be able to watch it; but it's got to god damn scary for me. I have no idea. It's the only movie I will not watch, and can not watch.

"BUT! That part in th-" My mother stopped her before she could go on.

"ALRIGHT! Little boy! In the room! No gruesome story! I've seen both and deny watching them both again; forever! They are both scary! Stop!" Right then, Beth and I sat down on the couch and locked both our lips shut.

"Yes, mother." We both mumbled softly.

"Thank you!"

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is


Bethany suddenly stood up and reached into the pocket for her cell, her cheeks a shade of light pink.

"Hey, Dave." She spoke softly, and her cheeks got a darker shade of pink."I'm at Mariella's." Pause..." No it's fine, I'll meet you." 1...2...3...4.."Alright, I'll see you there in about..half hour? Alright. Bye." She hung up as she sat down and looked at her feet, "Guess I should do some explaining?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Damn straight."

"MOUTH!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Sorry, Ma." Bethany laughed and then sighed.

"Well..Dave.." She turned so her legs crossed each other on the couch, and her body was facing me. So I did the same. "'Member that guy? At the Snow Ball? Who said you rock?" I shook my head. "Well...We've been hanging out a lot lately..." I poked her shoulder.

"And you just now tell me this?" she shook her head, a guilty look.

"Sorry." I laughed.

"That's alright, Beth." I hugged her. "Now get your a- I mean..but up off this couch and go see Dave!" Her eyes shimmered, like they were really, really full of life.

"Thanks, babe." She smiled and hugged me back. she got up off the couch and put her shoes on. "By the way, He's taking me to the prom." Shit...the prom...

"Sweet." I said, and she smiled as she shook her head.

"Bye, Mom!" she yelled.

"Bye, Honey! Glad you could come over!"

"Anytime!" She walked out and jumped into her car.

"Soooo..." Mother said, sitting next to me grinning. "How are you and Dominic?" I blushed as her smile got wider. "Awwww, Mariella, baby, that's so cute! I take that, that is going good?"

I shook my head at her, "We're not dating, I guess. I don't know. He hasn't asked me, so I guess we aren't really..dating?"It sounded more like a question.

"Honey, if you want to then you can ask him yourself. Women have a right to do that. That's what I did to your father. He is a good man, baby. But...he just has problems with commitments, thats all." She kissed my forehead, "Don't be scared, or shy. Dominic will say yes, honey." I nodded my head as she got up from the couch, and whispered something in like 'My baby. Eighteen soon.

Is that the truth? Do you think he'll say yes? Damn, this is weird. Isn't usually the boys who ask the girls? Can girls really ask a boy?

What the hell, of course. Jesus, thats a stupid question.

I got up from the couch and decided to go next door to Dominic's house, but when I stood up to get my shoes, Tyler grabbed onto my leg.

"Ty, what are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

"You go bye bye?" He asked, with his beautiful eyes looking back up at me.

The door opened and his mother walked through the door, and let out a soft Oh my god!, and put her hand over her heart.

"Sorry, Desiree." I said with a smile.

"Oh, it's OK. You going somewhere?"

"MOMMY!" Tyler yelled as he let go and went for his mother.

"Hey, honey." She bent over to pick him up and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I'm going next door to Dom's." She smiled as she stepped out of the way.

"Aunty!" Tyler said, and I turned around. He pointed to his cheek and said, "Kiss?" He smiled his dimple smile and I couldn't help but laugh.

I kissed his cheek and his smile got wider. "Bye Aunty!" I giggled on my way out and heard Des speaking to my mother.

"See that? My sons already getting kisses with just a damn smile." I heard my mother musical laugh just as I shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the really boring chapters guys...
If they are, at least.
Nothing really huge is happening, but I need to fill in...
Hope you enjoy it
I swear, soon..
I'll make it up :D

-Krissy <3