Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

This is what you want.

Tap, tap tap.

I sat there and listened to my feet his the wood floor in Dominic's living room. As I sat there, I heard shower go off and my all the confidence I had when I walked in here suddenly shattered.

His mother has went to her room, she needed sleep since she's been on a business trip for the past two days.

Shit, I can't do this

Don't bring yourself down, Mariella. This is what you want.

No, I can't do this. I'm- my thoughts were interrupted as his voice came from the right side of my body.

"Mariella?" He said, and I brought my head up slowly, with a smile. But soon as I did that, I brought my hands up and covered my eyes. I could tell I was blushing. Dominic laughed and I still didn't take my hands down.

The only thing that was covering his lower half was a towel, so that left his top half bare...and there was just that towel..

"Huh...Yeah..." I said, looking down and he laughed again.

"I suppose I should get some clothes on?" He laughed as I nervously shook my head.

"Unless you want me entirely distracted." I mumbled, but that wasn't meant to come out. "Damn it." I cursed. Dominic laughed softly again as I heard his feet continue to his room.

You would have thought that, with how smart he is, he would have brought clothes with him into the bathroom with him!

I sat there, still blushing incredibly when he arrived. I felt the couch move and an arm wrap around my waist, but I didn't move.

I felt him lean close into me and he moved the hair away from my ear and whispered, causing the hair on my neck stand and goosebumps form. "Sorry, if I knew you were here, I would have came without a towel." He pulled away as I looked at him, shocked.

He has never spoke to me like that before!

I knew my face could probably be mistaken with a beet, but with eyes. When I finally could move, I smacked his shoulder for being like that and he laughed. He still is a god damn teaser, damn this boy.

He smirked and gave me a light kiss. "What're here for?" Always knows how to stop a heart.

"I...uhh.." I stammered as I fumbled with my hands, "I wanted to ask you a question." I finally spit out.

"OK." Damn...is this awkward or what?

Just spit it out already, woman!

Shut up!\

I'll do it for you.

"Are..Will..GAH! Alright, I'm just gonna come out with it." I tok a deep breath and turned to face him, but he spoke as soon as I opened my mouth to speak.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Awkward.............

Reminds me of being young again.

Thank god he asked for me.

I squeaked as I answered, "Yes." He smiled as he slowly took his hands and placed them on either side of my face and kissed me.

As I brought my hands up, and knotted my hands in his hair, we heard a gasp.

We pulled apart quickly, and saw his mother.

Damn, this is awkward...once a again.

"Oh my dear god! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She said as she thre her hands up and waved them back and forth. "I'm sorry, kids!" She yelled once more as she quickly walked back to her room.

Dominic then started laughing, "Well, that was...weird." I nodded again.

My face is proably going to forever be red. Just might as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it seems off
Ha, I'm watching TV at the same time...
And, some just seems weird because i'd space out and then come back.
If it sucks, heh, sorry^_^