Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

"Mother?"

"Mariella! Mariella Mercadante! Wait, please! I have to ask you a question!" Marrisa called before I could open my truck door. Dominic looked at me and I rolled my eyes at the running prep.

"Did you forget to harass me today, Marrissa?" I asked, opening my truck door, "If so, I'm oh so not in the mood." I warned. Mr. Edersin, my P.E. teacher made me run laps the entire class because I talked back to him, so I was a little on the edge. Hey, he yelled at Beth for no reason. I rested my back up against my seat.

"No! OF course not, Mariella! how could you think of me like that?" She asked, faking hurt. I rolled my eyes at her again.

"Quit the nice act and get to the point, Mariella." Dominic spoke for me.

"No one was talking to you, you freak."

"The only freak here is you." He mumbled and I held back a laugh. "So..? I've got to get home, I've got food to dig from."

"Why are you giving him a ride? Where's his piece of junk?" She asked me.

"It's not a piece of junk! Ugh, you wouldn't know anything. What is it Marrissa?"

"Stupid French." I slapped Dominic on the back of the head.

"Shut up, I have that in me too!"

"Good, then I get a double score."

"You rotten jerk!" I spat. "Marrisa, damn it, SPEAK!" She glared at Dominic and smiled at me. I could tell how hard it was.

"We need someone to sing. At the Snow Ball. The band we had canceled. Please, could you sing?"

"Who's playing instruments?"

"Band." She said, looking at me with desperation.

"Nu-uh. I sing only with my group. Alexis and Bethany. If you get them, fine whatever. I'm in." I jumped into the truck and shut my door. I started the truck and peeled out of school grounds.

"You should do the singing." Dominic said as we reached a red light. Two people walked across holding hands. I sighed looking at them.

Will I ever have a boyfriend? Well, I've had one two years ago. But turns out he was just using me. Stupid ass. But ever since then I've been afraid to actually have a boyfriend, afraid he's going to use me. I believed all men use women. Just like my father did to my mother.

"And why are you tell me what to do?" I asked, when the light went green and we started to move again.

"I've heard you. The talent show. Oh, and in your room once when Dante invited me over. You were singing 'Leanne Rimes' A beautiful lady. I don't know what song its called, but I could tell by her voice. My mom listens to her all the time." My face was probably a bright pink. He's never complimented me. "Don't think I'm going all mushy mushy." He added.

"And for a second there, I actually thought you could be nice." I turned up the radio and 'Rescue me' started playing. He must have went through it. I did leave my keys in the car.

Note to self: Don't leave the keys in the truck. You don't know what could happen.
I couldn't help but sing along, softly.

And when we got home, I pulled into my drive way and turned off the truck. He didn't get out.

"You can make whatever you want, I suddenly don't feel like looking for food." He hadn't opened the door yet, and I was puzzled for a few seconds but then he opened the door. But didn't shut it. "You really should sing!" He just the door and ran to his house.

~.~.~Dominic's Point of veiw.~.~.~.

This is bad, spending time with Mariella. I'm starting to fall faster. This isn't good. I can work on getting a car, and try not to speak.

But the Snow Ball. I hope she doesn't like to dance. Someone really wants to torture me. Great. Thanks God!

"Dom, hun, is that you?" My mother asked, I could smell her home made pizza. Mmmmm..

I hung my coat up and took my shoes off, putting my bag next to them."Yeah, I'll be in my room!" I walked towards my room and put in Creed. My Sacrifice played and I drummed along with the beat.

Music is the only thing that keeps me sane. Besides Mariella, sometimes.

~.~.~.~End of P.O.V.~.~.~.~


"Mom? I have to tell you something." I said, putting my bag down and taking off my boots.

"What is it dear? Everything okay?" She appeared from the kitchen, worried.

"It's nothing bad, actually I'd say you would love it." Her eyes glowed with excitement and curiosity.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got some bad new and good news.

Which do you want first? Alright, bad news.

I'm going to New Hampshire for 4 days. I know, I know, sad right?

So I won't update for a couple of day, although I will write when I'm at the beach and hotel.

Plus, it could help extend my thinking! The music is going to be a problem, though. big. I use music to help right, and I won't have that music x.x!

Oh I was also thinking that I could come up with a play list for the story! If you'd like to help from what you see already in the story, be my guest and share some ideas! I'd love to see.

Well, I might make another update later today, if not I'll try my best to make up for it in the next updates. THANK YOU FOR READING AND! VivianCupcake for commenting, a lot I should say..

People like you keep me going! ^_^. And thank you kool4u, too. And the people who are reading my story. ^_^ thanks.

Oh, and why I'm gone you guys should sooo check out this Anime if you haven't heard of it. It's called Vampire Knight. It's pretty sweet! I shall warn you though, theres 13 episodes and season 2 isn't coming out until Oct. 2008 I guess. Thats what it told me...