Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Fainting

"So do you have my marvelous sandwich?" Asked Dominic as he got into the truck.

"That's the first thing you're gonna say to me? Where's my sandwich? Honestly Dominic have some common sense and be polite! OH and I'm not your love!" I growled as I started the truck and turned up the radio. All around me by Flyleaf was playing.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bread." He mumbled, and I think he was trying to cheer me up by the tone in his voice. Who says bread for bed? Obviously Phil from rugrats..

It wasn't working."Dom, Dominic what did I say about speaking?" I back out of the driveway and silently complained about my lack of sleep I got. After dinner I went shopping with my mother, didn't get back until around 10. Then I had to finish my homework that I didn't finished earlier. I didn't finish until 11. Then I had a hard time concentrating on falling asleep from all the current events that occurred. And it was only one day! Damn it felt like a week.

When I got to school, Marissa was waiting for me at the parking spot I usually park at.

"What is it, Marissa?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"They agreed to do it." What the hell, is this woman on drugs?

"What?" I asked, grabbing my bag and fishing out Dom's food. When he came around I hit him in his chest with the bag and he groaned. Woops a little to much pressure.

"Beth and Alexis. They agreed." She looked at me like an idiot.

"What the hell are you talking about, Marissa? Today isn't the day to make me feel like an idiot." I warned, walking towards the school doors.

"Y'know." She continued.

"Well obviously I don't know, so would you care to tell me what you think I know, which I don't know?" she looked confused for a second but it faded. Yeah, true blonde indeed.

"The snow ball. I asked yesterday if you could sing. Remember? Then you said you wouldn't do it unless they were there with you." Ugh! I totally forgot! What she say to get Beth and Alexis to do this? Oh, maybe they were scared...When it comes to the miss-popular that isn't cool. Although Beth is dating the quarterback, she still is called the freak because she hangs out with Alexis and I. Jerks..

"Oh, sorry I forgot."

"Yeah, thats what you do. Forget." She rolled her eyes and walked away, her blonde hair bouncing. Oh she's going to get it one of these days..

"Great day to go and piss me off." I said, under my breath.

"What?" Said Beth I didn't notice her besides me.

"Nothing Beth. Why did you say yes?" I asked, getting to the point. I looked up to see Dominic in front of my locker. "Dominic, please move." I asked. Hey, it was nicely. But he still didn't move.

"No." He said. A down right no.

"Dominic! Please. Move!" I tried to shove him and he didn't move.

"Dominic, she didn't sleep well last night. I suggest you move. Or she will be all up on your ass later." Alexis warned, popping out of no where.

Then I didn't know what happened next, for everything went pitch black. The last voice and words I heard were from Dom's mouth. The word he said was said with so much worry behind them.

~.~.~Dominic's Point of View~.~.~

"Dominic, she didn't sleep well last night. I subject you move. Or she will be all up on your ass later." Said Alexis, Mariella's friend. She comes out of no where and its weird.

Of course, knowing me I ignored moving. then I saw Mariella falling forward into me. I caught her and said. "Mariella?" I said, worried. She didn't move. All I could feel was the movement of her chest from breathing. "Mariella!" I said, louder. Then I knew for a fact she had passed out. So I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the nurse.

"Oh dear! Someone get the door for Dominic!" Shouted someone behind their desk. I looked up to see Miss.Cope.

"No, it's fine." I told her, opening the door with my foot. Mr.Louison caught it and held it for me.

"What happened?" He asked, looking down at Mariella. I shrugged.

"She just...I don't know. Fainted?" I said, heading to the nurse.

"Here, let me take her." He offered.

"No, No need. I've got her." She wasn't heavy, either. She probably weighed about 120 or so pounds.

"Are you sure?" He asked, worried.

"I'm sure." He opened the door to the nurses office for me and when she looked up she took one look at me carrying Mari and she went to clean off the bed for me.

"What happened?" She asked as I laid her down softly. I sat down next to her.

"I think she just needs some sleep." I moved a piece of hair away from her eyes. God, is it easier for me to be myself when she's asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's another update.
I hope you liked, I kind of did. ^_^
Comment? Feedback?
Please? :(