‹ Prequel: Real or Fake
Status: 99.9% sure that there's not going to be anymore. I deeply apologize.

Rocking, Rolling and Loving

Chapter 6

It's the following day, and we're back in the studio attempting to write a new song. It's not going well because we're being distracted as usual. We have the guys of MCR and my kids here, so that explains most of it. We're lying on the floor with a huge tablet and a pencil. I also have a few notebooks filled with songs I've written, along with some other writings.

"I can't believe how long it's been since I've written a song." I said drinking a Monster.

We all worked on the songs together. We all came up with ideas and I wrote them down, coming up with a song during a certain period of time. The last song I wrote was during high
school.

"Well, I still have nothing coming to my mind." Corinna said.

"Not me." Alicia said.

Kelsey and Athena just shook their heads. I groaned. Something hit me, figuratively and I opened one of my notebooks till I found the perfect song, The Dream. They took a glance at the book and got smiles on their faces. High-fives went all around.

"Did you come up with something?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah. I found a song that we're going to revise,The Dream"

"Awesome!" Frankie said.

I giggled. His opinion and our kids opinions' were all that mattered.

"Sebastien, what do you think?"

"I think it's sweet!" he said running over to me and hugging me.

I walked over and asked her. She cooed and touched my face.

"I thought so."

We had a long way to go with this one. It was such a long song, and we'd be here longer than I thought. I began writing it down, so we could revise it, when all of us heard a knock at the door.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked.

Bob answered the door, smiling. Now, I knew who it was. The two hugged and quickly kissed before coming back into the room.

"Jenna!" she said.

"Bobbi!" I said hugging her.

"It's so nice to see you again. It's been way too long."

"I agree."

"So, what's up?"

"Us girls are revising a song that I wrote in high school."

"Cool. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Just your opinion, but if you have a suggestion, we're open to it."

"Alright, sounds good to me."

She sat down with the five of us and we began to write. After an hour of various changes, eraser pieces and a pencil that needs to be sharpened, the song was better than ever.
I showed it to the guys and my kids.

The Dream

Hearing people say
They don't want to go to college
While many parents' screams
Are uttered
My ears bleed and I cry wondering
'Why, oh why? Does it have to be this way?'
Your future is up to you

Being happy
Being successful
Be who you are
Your life
Your decisions
Are all about you, you, you

Teens should keep moving on
And not let people
Get them down
Just stick together
And keep your dream alive

Being happy
Being successful
Be who you are
Your life
Your decisions
Are all about you, you, you

Adults stuck in a rut
All roughed up
Living a facade
Are either scared
Or can't make up
Their damn minds
Problems build up
Until they can
Not take one more second
Will someone please stand out?

Life isn't perfect
Dreams don't all come true
In this sad, sad reality
Let's make it change
No one needs
A facade or something
He/she is forced to do

Being happy
Being successful
Be who you are
Your life
Your decisions
Are all about you, you, you


Applause filled the room and we blushed. The rest of the day went by amazingly because
Bobbi and I got to catch up on various things, like her engagement, but mainly, we got farther than yesterday. We wrote a couple more songs. That night, Corinna, Athena, Alicia, Kelsey, Bobbi, Alicia Way and I had a sleepover in the living room of Frankie and I's house.
The first topic: Bobbi's wedding. She was still on a high from when that ring slipped on her finger.

"You have no idea how happy I am!!!!" she shrieked.

We laughed.

"Uh, Jenna and I do! That's the reason why we have rings on our ring fingers and our
last names are different." Alicia W. said.

"Sorry. I'm just caught in the moment, I guess."

"We understand." I said.

"Anyways, how'd he propose?" Kelsey asked.

"It was at home and we were getting ready to go bed when I found a box in my pile of pjs.
I turned to him, shocked and he was on one knee with the ring in his hand. Then, he asked me the question, every woman wants to hear."

We all awwed.

"Your wedding is going to be perfect!!" my best friend Alicia said.

Memories of my wedding flashed by, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Jenna? Are you still with us honey, and what are you laughing about?" Athena asked.

"Yeah, and my wedding. All of the good memories from it are crossing my mind."

"That was an amazing wedding. I was glad to be a part of it." Corinna said.

"Thanks girls."

I almost cried, and this was after hearing about one of my best friends getting married, months from now, while I got married more than two years ago. These are happy tears, reminding how good my life was, is and will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I don't update by Monday, it's because my laptop is getting fixed(it won't take long), and I'll be busy at school.