Real or Fake

Chapter 18

Jenna's POV-1 Month Later

Frankie and I are at the doctor's waiting to go in for our baby's checkup. I have a small bump now, and he thinks it's cute. He's what keeps me happy because the morning sickness happens throughout the day and not at the same time every day, which gets on my nerves.

"Mr. and Mrs. Iero, the doctor will see you now." the receptionist said.

We walked in and Frankie helped me up onto the cushioned table and then sat down himself. He kissed me on the cheek as the lady came in.

"How are you two doing today?"

"Okay, besides the morning sickness." I replied.

"Good." she said.

"That's good news. Mrs. Iero, we're going to check the baby now, alright?"

I nodded. She lifted my shirt and put the jelly on my belly, which was very cold and incredibly yucky and moved the scope around. The baby was small and hard to see, obviously. I began to cry and Frankie wiped my tears.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." he said.

She cleaned the jelly off and put my shirt back down.

"Would you like a copy?" she asked.

"We'd love one." I said with Frankie still holding my hand.

She gave us one and I got off of the table.

"If you have any problems, please come here immediately. I'll see you two, next month?"

We nodded. As we walked out, we saw Mikey and Alicia walking towards the room we were just in. Her bump was the same size as mine and I could tell that she didn't like being fat.

"Hey Jenna. How's the baby?" she asked as Mikey held her hand tightly.

Is it me or is Mikey a lot like Frankie?

"Great, here take a look." I said showing her the picture.

She smiled.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if they were born on the same day?"

"Totally, I just wish that I knew the sex of the baby."

"Me too. We'll find out in 2-3 months, though." she said as Mikey looked at the sonogram picture.

Frank's POV

Our baby was healthy and now, we're talking to Mikey and Alicia on our way out.

"Is Jenna complaining every day about being fat like Alicia?"

"Yes, but I kind of expected that."

"Good, I'm not alone." he said laughing.

"I think it's cute. I'm trying to keep her happy as much as I can."

"Me too. Hey, we have to go. Talk to you later, man!"

"Later."

We then walked out of the building and into our car with Jenna having slight trouble, although I was helping her. She kissed me and I kissed back starting a three minute make-out session.

"Thank you for coming, I love you so much for it."

"You're welcome and I love you too."

3 Months Later- Jenna's POV

We were in a lamaze class with Mikey and Alicia. Our men looked very uncomfortable and it was hilarious.

"What's so funny?" Mikey asked.

"We're laughing at how uncomfortable, you two are." Alicia said.

"Whatever."

The class soon began, and there about twenty other women and their husbands with us. After an hour, the class was over and the guys were thankful to get out of there, but what us women hated, was getting up off the floor.

"Damnit." we both said.

Now, the guys laughed, and I guessed that was only fair. Only four more months, I kept saying to myself.