You blushed and smiled and said you would stay

Chapter Three

Shay's POV
Our kissing turned a little passionate. Then it became a hot make-out session on the swings of an elementary school. I began to move towards his neck, kissing it very softly. I noticed a nice hickey.
"Hey, who gave you that hickey?" I whispered.
"Jade" he half-moaned. He blushed.
"Jade." I repeated.
"My..... boyfriend" he said.
The words stung me like a bee. His... boyfriend
"Would you.... like to see a picture of him?"
I shrugged my shoulders. "What the hell"
He pulled out his wallet and inside there lay a picture.
"Cieran, is that him?"
He nodded his head.
"But... he looks just like me!"
He looked at me then looked at the picture.
"Not really... his eyes are... blue like yours.... you have the same hairstyle..... Oh jeez."
I kinda of smiled. "Were you trying to replace me with.... me?"
He blushed. "I guess.... I mean I never got over you... I mean after all you were my first boyfriend and you gave me my first kiss."
"Oh, Cieran. I never got over you, either. I tried to replace you but...."
"What was his name... Or hers?"
I bit my lip. "Her name was.... Bella. She was really pretty with short jet-black hair and blue eyes. She was really something else. We dated for about... Six months? I don't know. Then I got the call. She was in a car wreck. Her older brother was driving. He died too. They tried to revive her but....."
Then I realized I was crying. He brushed the tears off my face.
"I'm so sorry..."
"Its... okay. I guess I've been in this void since then. I mean losing you... losing her... it's been awful. I've been in this black hole for so long and I couldn't find a way out."
He began stroking my face. "Can I help you.... out?"
"Please" I whispered.
He gently kissed me and laced his hand with mine. "I love you Seamus O'Neil"
"I love you too, Cieran Way"
We sat there for a few minutes without talking. Then the silence became too awkward and I had to say something...
"Cieran... have you and Jay..."
"Jade." he corrected.
"Whatever... have you guys... done it yet?"
He blushed. "He wants to but... I'm kind of scared. I've never done it before and I... I kinda wanted... you.... to be my first."
"Oh Cieran... I want you to be my first too." I whispered.
We kissed again. "You know, Cieran, my parents left the house and they won't come back until late and Sean is going on a date with his girlfriend so......"
"YES!" he said.
We laced hands and ran back to my house......