As I crossed your path of gold

Jaded with Jack Daniels

"Chug Chug Chug!" Everyone was taking shots of jack daniels and getting drunk. I was still getting over the shock of meeting My Chemical Romance and had gone completely shy. How could i be conifdent around rockstars? So I was glad of the drink to help me talk more.
"You know, my favourite song," I gargled at Ray, "Is definately Demolition mothers."
"Lovers." Ray stated. He wasn't as drunk as me but he was tipsy. He found me amusing and had been watching me try to head bang earlier on.
"Whatever.." I babled on, "It's because, right, I totally love the lyrics, you know, and the tune is awesome, you know, and you can really relate to them you know?"
"Yes, I know." Ray laughed. I laughed louder. Embarassingly I burped. I laughed yet again even louder. I turned my head to the side to see Gerard staring at me. His body swaying slightly.
"Saffy sugar. Pass me the JD." He said.
I passed him it and he took a swig of it and then looked at me again.
"I heard you wern't gonna drink again mr way." I said slurring my words together.
"Ahhh!" He exclaimed. "It's my birthday! I have an excuse!" We laughed with tears in our eyes. It wernt even that funny! "Saffy. You look gourgeous tonight."
"Thanks chuck," I said and giggled, "You look hot."
"Well i am one of the hottest rockstars you've ever seen!" He laughed.
"True..." I said, "But your definately the clumsiest!" We giggled.
"Saffy," He said. He was very close to me now, our noses were almost touching, "Do you believe in fate?" He had a serious look in his eye.
I thought for a second. Fate was stuff that was ment to happen right? "Yesh," I said after a long while, "I like to believe everything happens for a reason, you know?"
He nodded enthusiastically at me. "Do you think it was fate that we met?"
"What do you think?" I asked before i could answer. My mind was in a muddle.
"Yes." He said without thought. He took another swig on his Jack Daniels and scruntched up his face. He scanned the room and noticed that everybody was leaving. Bob had left with some girl and Ray had gone for an early night. Mikey was drinking with Frank, watching the t.v.
Gerard turned back to me. "This is the best birthday ever!" He slurred.
"Cool beans." I said and took the Jack Daniels off of him. I took a gulp and it tasted so strong that i wheezed after. Gerard grinned.
"Saffy..." He leaned towards me.
I looked at his face so beautifully staring at me. His glittering eyes and his gourgeous jet black hair to his lush lips. Before i knew it i was kissing him! His lips were so warm and soft. I quickly drew away from him.
"Sorry." I said appolegtically. I looked down at my feet and shuffled them. How could i have been so stupid.
"Its alright," He said softly. I turned aorund to see him smiling gently. "I wanted you to."
My heart skipped a beat and i looked confused. He put his hand on mine and kissed me back. This kiss was even better because i felt him kissing me passionately back. His warm breath on my skin to his toungue delicately thrusting into my mouth. It felt so good. He drew away and got up. He pulled on my hand and lead me away.
I didnt no where i was going but i didnt care. I kissed Gerard way! Nothing else mattered to me at that moment. I was on cloud 9.
Gerard turned around just as we came to a door and pulled me close to him. I felt his whole body pressed against mine which drove me crazy. He put his hand through my hair.
"Follow me," he whispered. He then swivelled on his heel and marched through the door. I couldn't resist but to follow.