As I crossed your path of gold

Morning supprises

I slowly opened my eyes even though I didn't want to wake from the dream i just had. I had dreamt that i had met Gerard way and he kissed me. It was the best dream ever! I opened my eyes fully and squinted at the bright room.I had a huge headache and my head was throbbing. But this wasn't my room? I didn't recognise the place and I certainly didn't know anyone rich enough to have a balcony!
I rolled over to my other side and came face to face with a sleeping gerard way! I gasped and rubbed my eyes. I was definately awake. I could feel his warm breath on my face as I remember last night. It wasn't a dream at all! I moved his hair out of his face and smiled. This was the best thing that has happened to me since forever! I gently kissed his lips, boy he tasted sweet.
I got out of bed and put my underwear on. I couldn't find my dress anywhere! I made my way to his bathroom. Boy, I looked a mess! My hair was untidy , my make-up was smudged and my eyes looked bloodshot. I sighed and tryed to brush my long hair between my fingers.
"I still think you look beautiful," Came a voice from behind me that made me jump. I turned to see Gerard smiling broadly at me. He was only in boxers and his body looked so hot. I smiled at him, I felt slightly embarrassed because i looked so rough.
"Do you have a brush, honey?" I said as sweetly as posible.
He nodded and went and came back with a brush, some of his clothes, toothbrush and make-up. "Thought you might need all this. Don't mind using my toothbrush do ya?"
"Not at all! Thanks." I took all the stuff off of him. It was everything i needed. I began frantically brushing my hair as he left. My long hair had gone wavy from last night and it was frizzy so i damped it a bit. After I had brushed my teeth Gerard came back in full clothed in tight drainpipes and a black t-shirt. He looked soooo.......hot.
"Thanks" he said and laughed. I didnt realise I had said that out loud! "Hey let me do your make-up! I love doing it."
"Sure," I said, "But dont put that powder on, I don't fancy looking like a ghost."
He smiled and grabbed the eyeliner stick. He began applying it on my eyes. I stared at his pale green eyes. They were so enchanting that i could stare at them for hours. He grinned as he finished. "Hot." he smirked.
I laughed and looked in the mirror, he'd done a good job. He turned me to face him and he took my face in his hands. They felt so soft and comforting as he caressed my cheek with his thumbs.
"Saffy," he said softly, "I hope you don't regret anything last night."
I stared at him confused. How could i regret sleeping with a famous rock star? No way on this earth! I quickly pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around me and he kissed me back. For that moment i felt like i was in heaven. But he pulled away and looked at me strangley which pulled me straight back to earth.
"I'm sorry Saffy" He said mechanically, "I'm leaving town tonight. Me and the band have to be in New Jersey by tommorow so we have to leave soon."
I stared at him. I knew it was too good to be true. I was just a one night stand. "You understand, don't you?" He said whilst biting his lip.
I sighed, "Yes I understand. Leave me alone a second I have to get dressed." He silently nodded and walked out the room. I leaned on the sink and stared at myself. I was out of his league, I didn't deserve him anyway. He deserved someone better, someone important. Not a nobody liked me. I wiped away a stray tear falling down my cheek. I had to be braver than this, I thought. I quickly got changed and went into the other room. Gerard was sitting at the end of his bed, staring at the floor. He sharply looked up when i entered the room.
"I've got to be going now, My flat mate will be wondering where I am." I said quickly.
"Saffy I..."
"Yes?" I said sharply.
He shook his head and then said softly, "Sorry."
"Don't worry about it." He looked down at his feet again.
"So this is goodbye I guess?" He said not looking up from his shoes.
"Yeah...Goodbye Gerard. It was nice meeting you."
"Bye Saffy." He said quietly, still looking at his feet.
I stared for a while but he didn't look up. In the end I walked really quickly out of the room and ran towards the lift. As soon as I got inside I burst out crying and didn't stop until I got home. I really thought i had a chance.