Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Can We Shower Together?

“This is really getting all messed up…” I said.

“You think? Now Frankie’s getting all emo about it and won’t come out of his room.” Gerard said.

“This only proves he likes her, why else would he make a big deal about it?”

“I always knew he had something he was hiding from us… where do you think Ray and Bob would sleep of Frankie did lock himself up in his room?”

“I don’t know… it’s their problem…”

“You’re oddly harsh today Mikey.”

“I am? I don’t know… I just…”

“Haven’t been getting enough of me yet?” I turn to my brother to see that seductive look on his face again; I sit up on my bed.

“Gerard, how could you even think of sex at this moment when our friend/bandmate is having a real big misunderstanding problem?” I said.

“I don’t know, I just got horny all of the sudden.” he said, getting up from his bed and locking the door. After that he climbs on my bed, one arm wraps around my waist and the other takes my glasses off as I feel him breathing down my neck. “Actually, Frankie did make me a little jealous back there, he has no right to touch you like that.” he whispered in my ear.

“And you do?” I said. Gerard chuckles as both his hands start feeling up my shirt, his lips just keep giving me light touches on my neck.

“Of course I do.” he whispered. Oh Lord, why does my brother have to be so fucking sexy and seductive?

Knock! Knock!

“Hey guys! Frankie really did lock the door up! Can we sleep in your room for one night?” Ray said loudly on the other door.

“NO!” we both shout in an irritated way, what a way to ruin the mood. Thanks a lot Ray.

“Then where’re we supposed to sleep?” Bob asked.

“Go sleep with Mikee and Abi!” Gerard shouts.

“But they’re girls.” Ray said.

“Yeah but you guys are their cousin and uncle.” I said.

“It’s not like you get turned on by your own cousin and niece do you?” Gerard said.

“Ew! Gerard that’s just sick!” Ray said.

“Then just go already! For God’s sake leave us alone!” Gerard said.

“Why? What’re you guys doing in there?” Bob asked, Gerard sighs as he gets off my bed and goes over to the door so he doesn’t have to shout all the time.

“We’re sleeping! Duh! If you guys won’t sleep with Abi and Mikee then just sleep on the couch in the lobby!” he said, shouting anyway.

“Fine, fine, geez, what’s gotten you so pissed all of the sudden? Come on Bob.” Ray said as we hear the two finally walk away.

“And you think I’m harsh.” I said.

“Huh?” Gerard said.

“Never mind… wow, what a way to ruin the mood.” I said as I pull the blankets up and lie down, planning to go to sleep. But then I feel Gerard get in with me as he places his hands to where he had placed them before Ray and Bob rudely intruded.

“Now… where were we?” he said. It amazes me on how my brother would always put me in the mood again and get what he wants.

I was the first to wake up this time, finding my brother’s arms still wrapped around me like he was not going to let me escape. So as not to wake him up, I take his arms off he slowly as I was about to get off the bed so I could clean up and get dressed. But before my feet could even touch the floor,someone pulls me back again.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Gerard asks.

“I was just going to clean up and get dressed, I suggest you should too.” I said.

“Do we get to shower together?”

“Gerard…”

“Come on Mikey… please?”

“I don’t know…”

“No one is likely to just burst into the bathroom and see us.”

Knock, knock.

“Guys… can I come in?” surprisingly it was Frankie’s voice this time.

“Shit it’s Frankie!” Gerard said as we both hurriedly get off the bed and pick our clothes off of the floor and just put them on.

“Guys?” Frankie said.

“Just a moment Frankie!” I said.

“Fuck! Why is my shirt suddenly tight?!” Gerard curses.

“Gerard that’s my shirt!” I said.

“Oh, no wonder, here.” Gerard says as he throws me my shirt and I put it on, we were ready and I walk up to the door and open it to let a messed up looking Frankie in.

“I’m sorry about skipping practice last night guys… a lot’s been going on…” he said as he was about to sit on my bed.

“Frankie no!” I said, stopping him from doing so and finding out what me and my brother were up to since we hadn’t had the time to clean up before letting Frankie in. Frankie stares at me in a weird way as I hide the mess with the blanket. “Um… I just fixed my bed! Sit on Gerard’s!” I said.

“Um… okay…” he said, probably freaked out by me as he sits on Gerard’s bed instead. “You two have been acting funny lately…” he said.

“What makes you say that?” Gerard asked.

“I don’t know, you two are closer than usual, but it’s just me talking so don’t take any of it seriously, I just feel weird being near you two when you two are together, it’s like I feel out of place for some reason.” Frankie said.

“Out of place? Frankie you’re never out of place with us, we’re friends right?” Gerard said.

“Yeah, I think the things that have been going on lately is just getting into your head.” I said.

“Yeah… I think you’re probably right Mikey… so what happened to Ray and Bob when I didn’t let them in the room last night? Did they sleep here?” Frankie asked.

“No, I think they slept with Mikee and Abi.” I answered.

“Dear Lord, I drove them into having incest with their relatives.” Frankie said, Gerard and I exchange looks, not sure if he was making a joke or something. “Yeah I know, sick joke, but then just so you guys won’t worry, I think I could still perform tonight.” he said.

“Really? That’s good to hear.” I said.

“Yeah, we thought of postponing the show or letting Ryan perform as you instead.” Gerard said.

“Letting Ryan Ross perform in the place of moi? Frankie Iero? I don’t think so.” Frankie said smiling cockily, Gerard and I laugh a bit, happy to see that Frankie’s feeling a little better now.

“But you didn’t have enough practice yesterday.” I said.

“Mikey, my friend, I don’t need practice, I’m a natural born guitarist.” Frankie said.

“Getting cocky now are we?” Gerard said.

“I’m just trying to make myself feel better after what happened last night, but just so you two won’t worry, I’ll practice in the bus ride.” Frankie said.

“Hehehe, anyway Frankie, we still need to take a bath and fix things up, you could wait downstairs right?” Gerard asked.

“I guess I can, I mean, I still have to apologize to Ray and Bob for locking them out, see ya guys.” Frankie said, getting up and exiting the room.

“I’m glad Frankie’s feeling a little better.” I said.

“Yeah, now about showering together…”

“Oh for God’s sake…”

Gerard’s POV:

I tried persuading him, but Mikey just doesn’t want us to shower together. I wonder why? It’s not like I haven’t seen him naked or anything. Oh well, just so I don’t piss him off I let him do what he wants, and that is not having a shower with me. But I am not going to let him shower before me, I got to shower first again, much to Mikey’s annoyance. I love annoying him, he makes the cutest faces. Okay… now that was just weird…

“Gerard! Hurry up!” Mikey says impatiently as he bangs on the bathroom door with his fist.

“If we showered together this would’ve been faster!” I yell back at him as I place a towel around my waist since I just got out of the shower.

“Not going to happen!” he says again. I smirk at this as an idea comes in my head. I open the door to see my brother’s surprised look as I drag him in the bathroom. “AH! GERARD! WHAT THE FUCK?!” he shouts as I just laugh.

“Come on bro, you haven’t lived as a gay-brother-lover if you haven’t taken a shower with me.” I say. I was shocked to see a sly smirk on his face, he was up to something. Suddenly I find my back against the wall, Mikey being the one who had pinned me. Just to point out something, Mikey is actually a little taller than me!

“You think?” he said seductively, it was new that he was the one being the sexy seductive one, and not me.

“Whoa, since when did you get aggressive?” I said, returning his smile with a one as sexy as his.

“Since I saw you in that towel.” he said, oh, so now he’s the one doing the kisses on my neck. God, this is such a turn on.

“You always see me in a towel.” I said.

“Yeah, but seeing the whole wet effect is a real turn on, you know that?” he said as his hands now travel all over my body, particularly going down to the crotch area. He suddenly stops at my waist and he looks at me with those eyes. “I love you Gee.” he said suddenly, it shocked me a bit on how he suddenly says that. To think about it it’s been a bit of a long time since I hear him say those three words.

“I love you too Mikey.” I say back with a smile, he smiles back and gives me the most fucking hot make-out session… in a bathroom!

Mikey’s POV:

After I get out of the bathroom, Gerard was outside sitting on his bed waiting for me this time. Of course he wouldn’t just leave after that make-out session I gave him.

“You ready to go?” he asks, standing from his bed.

“Yeah.” I said as he places his arm around me and we go down to the lobby. “Hey Gee, when are we going to tell everyone else about uh… us?” I felt like I just had to ask that question, I know we haven’t been together for that long yet but we’ve already had sex… twice! And only Anna knowing about it seems a little unfair since Ray, Bob and Frankie have been our closest friends and bandmates for a real long time now and keeping this from them doesn’t feel very right at all.

“When we think they’re ready.” Gerard answered.

“When’s that?”

“I don’t know, why are you asking so suddenly?”

“Ray, Bob and Frankie have been our best buds since forever; don’t you feel a little guilty keeping this from them?”

“I do but… I just don’t feel like they should know about us yet…”

“Because?”

“Just because, plus, those three are smart, they’ll find out themselves sooner or later.”

“Oh really?”

“Hey Gerard, what’s with that arm around Mikey? What? You guys in love or something?” we hear Frankie joke as we enter the lobby, Bob and Ray laugh along with him.

“Hey, he’s my brother; I could do that whenever I want to.” Gerard said, letting go of me as we approach our group of friends. “So where did you guys sleep?” he asked Ray and Bob.

“No thanks to you three, Frankie, Gerard and Mikey, Bob and I had to sleep with Abi and Mikee.” Ray said sourly.

“Ooh, what did you guys do there?” Gerard said teasingly.

“Shut up Gerard, they made us sleep on the floor.” Bob said.

“In which their bags were taking up too much space, so we had to sleep on some of them… my back hurts…” Ray said, rubbing the aching part of his back.

“Had a good sleep last night uncle?” Abi said with a smirk on her face.

“Yeah, the bag that for some reason was filled with pointy things was very comfortable.” Bob said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“Sheesh Mikee, what were you keeping in that bag I was sleeping on last night?” Ray asked.

“Oh… some things…” Mikee said smiling. I looked at Frankie who wasn’t looking at any of the two, trying to look like he had some interest in a weird painting on the wall. Mikee noticed this and the smile faded as she cleared her throat and grabbed her friend’s arm. “Well, nice talking with you guys, come on Abi.” she said, dragging her friend away from us.

“So what country are we going to go to next?” Frankie asked suddenly, starting to talk now that those two weren’t there anymore. Unfortunately for him, we noticed.