Status: Hatius. Sorry, will post new chapter sometime January.

Runaway Life With Rock Stars

Onze Et Un Tiers

Chapter 11 and One Third

My body was shaking. No naturally, but artificially. Opening my eyes, I sprinted from my dream and into reality. Finding Ray ripping the rest of the bunk's curtain, my arms swung around his neck. I was confused. It was a really strange dream, producing my heart to speed high without termination. Taking deep breathes, trying to sort out my thoughts, my heart rate finally slowed down to normality. After taking the last hard breathes between Ray's neck and shoulder, he was as confused as I was. After outer stiff bodies departed, he asked. "Yeah... Are you okay?"

"I just had a strange dream," I informed.

" I see." After a second he asked, "Was it one of those creepy dreams with unicorns eating toasts and mermaids swimming in the sky? Mikey has those type of dreams, they're hilarious because he talks in his sleep and drools all over his pillows. Then he'd start running in his sleep. Ha-ha!"

"Uh, no. Not a strange dream like that. What's a unicorn?"

"A horse with a horn at it's forehead."

"Uh-huh. Never seen them."

"Never will."

"What do you mean?"

"They don't exist."

"Oh." I said, feeling stupid.

He changed the subject. "We need to leave 'cause 'we're going to eat right now. We'll be waiting for someone as well so you'd go with them. Don't worry, it's a friend. Our friend's are your friends." he smiled. I nodded and examined around me. After shoving the wet sheets off my body I slipped on my sneakers. I felt so stink from the sweat I had loosened last night. I think Ray also noticed my odor because he mumble under his breathe, "You might need to shower soon." I didn't say anything, and I didn't mind. We walked out the bus and into the sidewalk. Following Ray across the street to a restaurant, I had given up on what I looked like to passersby. It's not like they'll be seeing me anytime soon. But in order to keep a low profile from Tony and from the people he new around the country, I had to be careful on how I appeared in places. Especially in public. It was really risky because of future consequences with Tony and/or the police that would send me to Juvenile. When I'd hear a snicker from this person or that, I had wanted so bad to punch them across their faces. Ray, knowing my intentions, gripped my wrist and pulled to our destination.

Once in the restaurant, I kept my head down, so my hair would cover my face. I didn't want anyone in there to see my face because I was full of shame. When we sat down where everyone was waiting for us at a table in the corner of the room, my head remained in the same position, like a cowered dog. Everyone was talking about last night, Frank was drowsy and would try to peel his eyes open to stay awake, but would fail and little by little would tilt his head and eventually start sleeping with a little snoring...then some drool would start to pour out. Bob would just listen, and when he'd realize Frank was starting to drool down to his chin, he'd nudge him to make Frank rise and slurp his saliva back in place. This would keep on going and as entertaining as it was, I was getting bored and injecting myself with ridiculous ideas on why I was even sitting there.

What if this "person" they were looking for was a cop? Or even worse! What if this "person" was Tony! Is this a trap? Should I run out? No, not yet. I should stay and see what they'll do. If I sense anything, I'll make a run for it.

Observing around me, to take in details of where I was, I could see the people minding their own business. The lights were bright and good for anyone's vision. The tables round and the waiters would come in and out of a door with trays filled with food.The entrance was a bit fancy, but the gold color was chipping off. A tall lady with nice dark brown hair had entered through the door, taking off her sunglasses, she scanned the place. Her gaze landed on me, I turned away in embarrassment. Turning back to the table I saw Gerard motioning someone over from across the table. A minute later, the lady sat between me and Frank. Bob elbowed Frank and he jerked up to suck his saliva back in place. Stretching his arms in the air while yawning with his mouth wide open from left to right, he noticed the lady and quickly fixed his posture. He was fully awake now! "Oh, hey. Didn't notice you there..." He began slowly. Everyone starred at him like he had sinned.

"Good morning, Jane." They chorused together, breaking the awkward silence.

"Morning," she replied. "How's it going with you guys today?"

"Eh, the same old stuff," Bob answered for the rest. "You?"

"Just breathing air, sitting down, starring at you guys. I'm starving. Hey, waiter!" She called. When he came, she ordered a simple breakfast. She noticed me after a minute. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Jaddus, right? The guys have told me all about you. Hi, I'm Jane." I shook her extended hand. She must be really open. I wish I could be like that, but I'm not. "The guys here have asked me to do them a favor for you. We're going to have fun," she continued with a smile. I starred the the band around, they were starring but soon looked away like they didn't know anything about it. I didn't know if I could trust anyone. I didn't know her expect for these past few minutes. Then again, I didn't really know anybody here.
I scooted over to make more room for the Jane, not that she was fat or anything.

We were brought our food and ate in quietly, expect for the gulping of soda and coffee, the munches of our food and the way we'd chew. It was probably the most peaceful meal I've ever eaten. When everyone left, I was stuck with Jane. She hauled us out the restaurant.

Getting into her car, my heart began to pound. Was Ray telling me the truth about this "person" we were going to find was going to take me someplace to get clothes? Or was this "place" the spot where I'd have to change into something else because I was going to be in jail or juvenile. Perhaps she was a friend of Tonys' and was going to take me to him so I could proceed in going onto the next level! I didn't want to go with him or anyone. Before I could get out of the car, we were already moving in speed. I was frightened. My heart pounded with all it's strength, I felt like I was suffocating in here! I needed to get out!
Jane looked over at me and asked, "Are you alright?"

I didn't answer. I was swallowing hard to keep calm. She opened the window. The air splashed my face like a bag of cold water. I breathed hard and kept myself thinking on back up plans in case things weren't as innocent as they seemed to be.

Once we parked in a lot, I climbed out almost instantly. "You must be paranoid or something! Gees, calm down!" Jane laughed lightly. "I get like that sometimes, ha-ha." Was I normal, then? Being paranoid was normal? "Come on, let's go inside," she said,placing her hand on the back of my shoulder. I had never really been to a clothing store, and I didn't know what to expect but clothes mounted all around in selves like in a grocery store. I'll probably suffocate with all the clothes taking up room and air for me to breathe. "Jane, I don't want to go inside." I admitted.

"It's not that bad. Come one, you'll be okay, scardy-cat."

When we got in, everything was hooked on walls and round metal. Some clothes were on shelves like in the grocery store.

Am I lame to only be found in grocery stores or in the alley in back of them? I asked my Daemon.

Guess so. My Daemon shrugged.

"Here, try this on." She handed me a black shirt with nice little music notes. "Here, we'll go to the dressing room," she pulled on my hand. As we passed by, she'd take things off shelves, walls, or, what I heard her call them, rackets. I don't know how much time we had spent in the store, but it was quiet entertaining to be with her. She made things funny because she'd come inside after I was done changing from one outfit she'd put together to another.. I think this is what anyone could call as "fun times." For once I was care-fee and, even though I didn't really smile, I had a good time. The sales lady looked like she was getting mad, but Jane would tell her we were buying costumers and we had the right to check out the clothing. The lady would stare and leave but watch us from a distance. Jane would make funny impressions on the lady while we were inside the dressing room. "Oh, look at me! I'm mad, you better stop that or I'll burst into a mood swing! Blah-blah-blah-blah blah!"

When we were done, we went to the cashier. "Hey, Shaun, how's it going?"

"Uh, pretty okay I guess."

"Great. Well, I don't think you've met my new friend, Jaddus." She introduced.

"Hey, Jaddus. Weird name, but it's pretty cool in a way," he smiled.

"Thanks..." I said quietly.

I hadn't noticed how much stuff we had chosen. It was probably going to be a bit expensive. I gazed at Jane with new feelings towards her. I could see why everyone liked her now. She was a great person with a big heart. I sighed and listened to their conversation. I didn't bother to join in, just listen to them. They were flirting or something, it's al I could see.
When Jane paid, we took out bags and as we were leaving she said to him, "Well, I'll see you when I get home. Take care."

I was puzzled. I didn't really want to ask anything, so I held all my questions in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a long while since I've update.
I can't ask anyone to comment because hardly anyone does these days. But thanks if you at least read it :)

xoXO
zilly