I'm Not in Love, This Is Not My Heart

It's Obvious But You Don't See It

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...


Make the annoying ringing stop.

Ring...

Stupid phone.

Yawning I got up from my couch where I had fallen asleep after staying up all night writing. I needed to stop waiting until the day before the new chapter were due to put them down in words.

"Hello?" I asked yawning again.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yes William"

Ever since the night William had introduced me to Elizabeth he seemed to be doing everything he could to get me and the guys to spend time with him and her. I knew it was bothering the guys just as much as it was me, it was obvious none of us liked Elizabeth. But this was William, the one that never saw what was right in front of his face and often had to be told very bluntly before he got something.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay" I sighed "Is there something you wanted?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with Elizabeth, Mike, Michael and me. Butcher and Sisky are busy"

Psh. Sure they were, they had probably made up some excuse to get out of being stuck in the same room as Elizabeth.

"I don't know William" I sighed "I really need to work on 'Call Her Name'"

"'Call Her Name'?" I could hear the smile in his voice "Did you finally think of a name for your book?"

"Yes, What do you think?" I asked smiling, for a second forgetting that William had been slowly ripping my heart out the last few weeks and not even knowing it.

"I love it"

"Thanks"

"So lunch? You can bring your laptop and I'll look at what you've written"

"I really should stay home and work on it William" I answered sighing.

"Please Shortie. You can work on it until I come and pick you up."

I smiled at the nickname and then rolled my eyes "Fine"

"Thanks. I'll see you at noon."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

I sighed and laid back down on my couch.

That kid drives me nuts
♠ ♠ ♠
Who thinks I should start a new William story?