Wild Horses

Closer

The long, cold, punishing days of winter seemed to drag on forever, leaving Treva to seek refuge in the warmth and safety of the ranch. Not much longer after Maria had found out about the secret relationship between Zach and Treva did the two decided to announce to everyone that they were indeed together, and they were in love. And then the days seemed to pass by a little faster; Zach and Treva could go about as they pleased, not having to worry about affectionate displays in front of the others.

And soon the cold, icy winter gave way to spring little by little. The snow melted, new green grass started to grow; leaves began flourishing on the trees once more. Flowers bloomed in the fields Treva enjoyed roaming in, giving off light, fresh fragrances in the air. Birds began singing; furry creatures came out of their nests to play. Spring had finally arrived.

Treva stood out on the veranda, the sun warming her skin and the wind ruffling the skirts of the dress she'd decided on wearing. Such a special occasion called for special attire, she believed. And so she waited, looking out at the hills and valleys surrounding her, a calm washing over her despite the excitement she couldn't deny.

Smiling when she heard the door to the ranch open and then close, Treva closed her eyes as two warm arms wrapped themselves around her waist, hands clasping over her stomach. Sighing contentedly Treva placed a hand of her own over Zach's as his chin found its way to her shoulder, nose nuzzling into her neck.

"You ready to go?" she asked quietly, hearing a small 'yes' from her love before he gently kissed the base of her neck. Such an action usually sent chills down Treva's spine, and this time was no different.

"Let's go," Zach said as he pulled back, taking Treva's hand in his own, fingers linking through hers as he led her toward the barn. Shadow was already in the pasture, saddled and bridled from earlier in the day, and was waiting for them. Opening the outside gate, Zach pulled his steed into the open field, helping Treva to get up in the saddle before he mounted behind her. Though she was very much so capable of riding alone now that months had passed, Treva still enjoyed the closeness, the intimacy she felt when she rode with Zach. She loved feeling his arms around her, his strong chest pressed into the delicate bones of her back. And they were on such a momentous trip that it seemed only right that they ride together like they had the first time.

Treva found herself smiling and relaxing into Zach's body as Shadow started forward, going where Zach silently led him. The breeze that brushed her arms and face was very comforting, keeping her cool in the warmer weather. Her heart was jolting with excitement at the thought of where they were going, and soon they had made it over the crest of a far hill, a valley with a stream cutting through it coming into view.

Zach pulled Shadow to a stop down near the stream, Treva getting off first before he followed. Treva took a few tentative steps toward the stream, looking down into the crystal clear water. It looked inviting though she knew it would be icy, having come from up in the mountains where snow still capped the rocks.

"Don't fall in," she heard suddenly in her ear, and Treva was caught so off guard that she jumped, startled, and began leaning forward. Hearing a gentle laugh as strong arms pulled her back, Treva turned and smacked Zach lightly on the arm.

"Don't do that!" she hissed, but she couldn't fight the smile making its way to her face at the sound of Zach's laughter. "You scared me."

"I apologize," Zach said, pulling her close and leaning down to press his lips to hers. Treva's arms wound up around his neck as she lost herself to the kiss, eyes falling shut. Now that she could kiss Zach as much as she wanted, she really didn't want to stop.

But Zach slowly pulled away, looking up at the sun to check its position.

"It'll be soon," he said, taking Treva's hand in his and pulling her down onto the grass, his side pressed tight against hers.

And in no more than a few silent moments Treva could hear, could almost practically feel, the sound of hooves in the distance. She smiled, eyes lighting up as the pack of wild horses appeared, coming from the direction they'd been heading in when the horses had come through in the fall.

Treva's breath caught in her throat when she saw a new addition, a small, young paint that hadn't been there in the fall.

"Look, there's a baby one," she cooed, pointing it out to Zack, who nodded with a smile. Sighing, Treva leaned further into his side, her head resting on Zach's shoulder. She took a deep breath, content with the scene before her as she took one of Zach's hands in her own, her fingers lightly running against his own; the feeling gave Zach goose bumps, the hair at the nape of his neck standing on end.

"I feel like...every time I see them, it's going to be like the first time all over again," Treva said quietly as the horses stopped to graze. Zach didn't speak, but inside he felt the same way. Turning slightly he looked down at Treva as she rested against him, chest rising and falling with each gentle breath she took. Instinctively he put his arm around her, his hand resting on Treva's side. Looking back at the view, Zach began absentmindedly brushing his fingers along her side through the fabric of her dress. Treva giggled at the contact, gently squirming against Zach's body.

"What?" he asked, looking down on her again as she smiled.

"That tickles," she answered, biting her lip. Had she seen the mischievous glint in Zach's eyes, she'd have known he was up to no good.

"Does it?" Zach asked, an air of innocence in his voice as he moved his fingers to Treva's ribs, digging a little harder. He smiled when she squirmed against him again, a light shriek leaving her lips as she tried to pull away.

"No, don't!" Treva giggled, but Zach only pulled her closer, continuing his assault on her sides, now with both hands. Trying to move away from Zach, Treva laid down on her back, arms up in an attempt to fight him off, lips parted in laughter the whole time. Grinning himself, Zach moved until he was hovering over her body, her small hands clasping onto his arms as she tried to stop the torture he was giving her.

Seeing Treva's face redden as she became more and more out of breath, Zach finally stopped, his hands gripping her waist as he slowly turned them over, sitting slightly upright as Treva rested against him. Her legs were on either side of his waist, the skirt of her dress bunched up on her thighs. Slowly the mood turned darker, more serious than it had been a few moments prior.

Catching her breath Treva reached up and began stroking Zach's cheek, her eyes boring hard into his soft greens as she tried to figure him out. Zach gently pressed his cheek into Treva's palm, feeling the soft, warm flesh against his own. He couldn't deny the pounding beat of his heart as he took her waist in his hands, almost causing an ache beneath his ribs. The seriousness of the moment was nearly shattering; both knew what they wanted.

Zach wanted to physically express the wrenching feelings of love he felt toward this young girl who was on the doorstep of seventeen, wanted to be intimate with her in ways he'd only ever dreamed of being with any other girl.

Treva wanted to give her whole self to this young man who'd stolen her heart without even trying, to show him that her love matched his just as strongly. She wanted to be with him in the deepest way possible..

No words being said, Zach slowly leaned up, his lips pressing smoothly against Treva's. Arms slinging up around his shoulders, Treva closed her eyes and parted her lips, allowing Zach entrance before he even asked for it. Slowly their tongues rolled against each other, bodies pressing closer as Zach's grip on Treva's waist tightened. Without realizing what he was doing as he was so drawn up in the taste of Treva's mouth, Zach began opening the fastens of Treva's dress, fingers moving swiftly down her back as each came undone.

Treva smiled against Zach's mouth, her heart pumping a mile a minute as she thought of how far this encounter was going to go. She was excited just as much as she was uncertain, but as Zach pulled her arms from the sleeves, allowing the material of her dress to pool at her waist, she knew that everything was going to be okay.

Slowly Zach leaned back, pulling Treva with him as he laid down, lips still fused tightly with hers. Treva giggled when Zach flicked the tip of his tongue against hers before she pulled from the kiss, sitting up. The movement caused her hips to rock down against Zach's and he groaned, a smirk tugging at Treva's lips. Sighing in content, her small fingers began tugging at the front buttons of Zach's shirt, slowly pulling it apart until his bare skin was exposed to her. Leaning down, hips once more pressing into Zach's, Treva began placing light kisses against his chest, her hands splayed across the pale, taught muscles.

Groaning, eyes shut tight as a breeze fluttered across his skin, Zach could feel his nipples becoming hard. He framed Treva's face in his hands and pulled her back up to him, capturing her lips in a smooth kiss. His hands then went to work on pulling the ties out along the front of the corset Treva had put on that morning. Slowly it came undone and Zach wasted no time in cupping her breasts with his hands. Ever since the first time, when Treva led him into it, Zach had become a little less shy, taking more initiative in things like this.

Feeling Zach's thumbs roll over her nipples, coaxing them to attention, Treva moaned pulling the corset from her body completely. Not knowing what was coming over him, Zach suddenly rolled them over, hovering over Treva like he had earlier. Breathing heavily he leaned up on his arms, staring down at Treva, eyes scanning her naked torso. He could feel his trousers becoming increasingly uncomfortable, more restricting as the time passed.

Somehow able to read the discomfort on Zach's face, and having felt the growing bulge in his pants as her legs cradled him, Treva took her hands to his waist, popping the button and pulling the zipper down. The next few moments seemed to pass by in a blur, and before either of them realized it they were naked, eyes roaming each other.

Treva's heart pounded, blood rushing to her cheeks as she caught a glimpse of Zach's erect member. She didn't quite know what to think, but she did know that her lust skyrocketed through the roof. And Zach...he thought she was perfect.

Having been experimenting with her own body, Treva took a deep breath and grabbed Zach's hand, knowing what he could do to make her feel good. She pressed his fingers between her legs, rubbing the small nub above her opening. Zach swallowed hard, continuing the movements after Treva pulled her hand away. He felt himself become impossibly harder as her head fell back into the lush green grass, a gasping moan tearing from her lips.

Zach had heard all about Brian's escapades, and one of the things Brian explained to him was just begging to be done. A bit unsure, Zach slowly moved his fingers further down, rubbing them over her velvety, warm entrance before he slipped one inside her, pushing in all the way to the last knuckle.

"Zach," Treva moaned at the contact, her eyelids becoming heavy with lust. Her walls constricted around Zach's digit as he slowly began to thrust, feeling how warm and wet she was. He moaned as his member gave a throb and couldn't help but wrap his hand around his erection, slowly pumping himself to relieve the tension. Treva's eyes were glued to Zach, watching as he did this, a heat wave washing over her unexpectedly.

"Zach..." Treva moaned again, pleading as her toes curled at the feeling of his finger, still pressing into her. Zach opened his eyes and looked down on her. "Make love to me."

Nodding, Zach leaned down and placed a hard kiss against her lips. He didn't really know what he was doing, not in the slightest, but somehow his instincts were leading him to his next movements. Slowly he pulled his finger from Treva's soft, wet core, aligning the tip of his shaft at her entrance, and slowly began pressing in.

And with a cry of both pleasure and pain from Treva, Zach leaning in to quiet her with a kiss, the two became one.
♠ ♠ ♠
...how many of you have been waiting for that, please raise your hands rofl

not completely in... detail...but i figured it meshed better with the story doing it this way.