Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter twenty four

Part twenty four:

I frantically pressed the nurses button. One soon came rushing in. "Dear? What is the matter!? " I was still panting from the memory flash. "I remember.. " Was all I could bring out. "I need my phone, please.. I have to call him.. " She put a hand on mine and tried to calm me down. "Dear, it’s three o clock at night.. whoever you have to call.. will be asleep now.. " I shook my head. "No, I really need to speak to him, please! " Tears came pouring out of my eyes. The nurse sighed and pressed something in my hand. She left again. My phone! I opened it. "Bam" I said into it. It started dialing. My heart was beating fastly. One ring, two rings, three rings. Please.. pick up.. My chest was pounding so hard I thought it would explode. "Please tell me you have a goddamn good reason.. " Came Bam’s voice over the phone. The pounding only increased. I breathed heavily. "Who is this..? " He asked confused. "Please come here.. I remember.. " I choked out. "On my way. " Was all he said. The line went dead. I didn’t even get to tell him what I remembered, but still he was out of bed immediately. God I love him.. " I brought my knees up to my chest, and tried to control my breathing. It didn’t help. It was like my body was protesting against Bam’s absence. The door flew open with a loud bang. I flinched at the sudden noise. "Chase? Please tell me your alright.. " He said rushing to my side. I felt his hands on my shoulder and I managed to pull my face up. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. "I’m so sorry.. " I said softly. "What? What should you be sorry for..? " I felt his breath on my face, his was close to mine. I decided to not even try and talk anymore. I put my hands on his face and brought his lips to mine. I felt his body stiffen before it turned weak. He quickly sat on the bed and deepened the kiss. I heard the door close softly, I smiled. The nurses here were understanding.. Bam pulled away to take a breath. "I’m going to die if I’m dreaming now.. " He panted. I chuckled softly. "I may not remember everything, but I’m sorry I couldn’t remember this sooner.. I was the cause of your pain.. I’m so, so sorry.. " He laid down on the bed and pulled me as close to him as possible. "Don’t be.. please.. It kills me to see you sad. Yes it hurt, but the idea of how it was going to be when you got better made me go on. You are mine.. I’m never letting you go again Chase.. " I shook my head in his chest. "Me neither.. " I inhaled his scent. "I’m going to get you out of here.. " He muttered in my hair. I smiled. Things were going to be alright..

I woke up with Bam’s arms around me. For a minute I thought I was back home, but then I inhaled the sickening scent that dwells in hospitals. I turned a little so my back was against bam’s chest. "I see how it is.. " he said softly kissing my head. I turned around again quickly. He kissed me ever so softly, as if he was afraid to break me. "I love you.. " He said kissing me again and again.. "I love you too. " I said smiling. I hugged him closer. He sighed contently. "I’m so happy I get to see you smile again.. I thought I lost you.. " He said. I shook my head furiously. "Never, you’re stuck with me till the end of time.. " He chuckled and squeezed my arms. "I think I can live with that fate.. "

Bam left about an hour ago. I was just finishing my lunch when the door opened again. "Chase? " Bam’s voice sounded again. An instant smile appeared on my face. "I brought everyone else.. you up for it..? " I nodded and motioned for them to come closer. He quickly entered, the others followed him. He kissed my lips and I heard a few gasps. "Oh honey.. so this is what you wanted to show us! " april said. I snickered. "Ah, you are terrible.. didn’t you tell them? " I said poking his side, he had his arm around me. He laughed. "Nah.. had to have a little fun.. " I heard a few sighs. "Glad you are back to your normal self again Bam.. " Dunn said sounding tired. I chuckled. "And I kept something from you too.. " Bam said. I heard him smile. I scrunched up my face. "What is that..? " He lent down to my ear and whispered. "Get dressed, you’re going back home.. " I shot up straight and slung my arms around him. "What!? You’re kidding! " I started squirming around to get the blankets off me. That only resulted in them knotting around my legs. Bam chuckled and lifted me off. He sounded truly happy, and so was I. He swung me around in the air for a sec and put me down. "Here, I got you some clothes.. " He said pressing a bag in my hands and resting his hand on the small of my back. It slowly slid down. And as you might know.. Hospital gowns aren’t the most proper outfit you can find.. His hand soon found my boyshorts and I quickly swatted it away. He chuckled and kissed my neck. He helped me into the bathroom.

~Drea’s POV~
I couldn’t get the smile off my face, as could anyone else. We all stood watching how Bam became his normal self again. He swung Cassie around gently and placed her on the ground again. He was smiling a smile that was bigger than all of ours put together. "We’ll wait outside.. " I said ushering all the people in the room out. Damn I only now realise what big of a group this is. Dico, me, Novak, Dunn, Raab, Glomb, April, Phil, Ville, Linde, Burton, Gas and Mige. And ofcourse Bam. "I’m so happy she’s recovering again.. " I said snuggling deeper in Dico’s arms. "We all are sweetie.. " April said with a smile.

Soon, Bam and Cassie came out of the room, Cassie securely tucked under his arm. I’m glad he is back to his normal self again, he needs her. We all walked towards the counter to sign Cassies papers and leave again. "Finally.. " Cassie said with a content sigh once she set her autograph. I smiled and poked her in the side. "Free at last girlie.. " She smiled and nodded, snuggling a little closer to Bam, if that was humanly possible. I smiled. We all walked out side to be greeted by a mass of flashes. "Great, they found out.. " Dunn mumbled. A lot of voices started yelling questions. "Bam! What happened? How long was she in here? Since when are you dating? How do you feel!? Bam! Picture! " I looked at all the swarming papparazi and saw something happening in the corner of my eye. Cassie was sitting on the ground, her knees to her chest and gently rocking herself back and forth. It dawned on me, that her recovery wasn’t as close as we thought.. her memory just was coming back to her. Bam stood over her trying to calm her down. I quickly walked towards him and Cassie and tapped bams shoulder. "Hold your hands over her ears.. Sit with her, behind her or something, hold her with your legs and put your hands over her ears.. " He looked confused and stressed. "Now! " I hissed. He quickly sat behind her and put his hands over her ears. I stepped out of our group and towards the paparazzi. "OKAY LISTEN UP!!! " I bellowed. "THIS IS A FREAKING HOSPITAL! THIS GIRL IS DEADLY AFRAID OF LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE! SHUT UP NOW OR I’LL SUE ALL YOUR ASSES! YOU ARE IN A PLACE OF HEALING YOU FUCKING VOLTURES! " Surprisingly, they all shut up. They even shuffled away and made way for us to go to our car. I turned around to meet the surprised faces of my group of friends. I grinned. "Damn woman.. you have a lot of voice for a little person.. " Novak said amazed. I grinned and looked towards Bam and Cassie. She seemed to have calmed down a bit. Bam was still holding her and whispering in her ear. She wasn’t shaking as bad anymore.

~Your POV~
"Chase.. it’s okay.. they are all gone.. no one will hurt you.. " Bam’s voice said into my ear. I lifted my head up a little but still felt my own shaking. "You are nowhere near better.. " He mumbled kissing my neck. I shook my head. "You’ll stay with me right..? " My voice was shaking as bad as my body. "Forever baby..forever.. " He said in my hair. I smiled at the word baby. He never called me that.. "You’ve never called me that before.. " I said softly. His lips removed from my neck. "I haven’t.. you know it! " A smile appeared on my face. "I remember you never calling me that! I remember!! " I hugged Bam in my enthousiasm. I heard Novak mumble behind me. "Happy because she doesn’t remember him saying it? I’m lost.. " I took a deep breath. "Dunn burned his beard three years ago, because dico wanted to roast marshmallows. Novak got hit by a chick at a bar, broke his jaw. The chick used to be a dude.. Drea said she’d rather eat a snail than sleep in one bed with Novak.. " Memories came flooding back to me like a wave. "Hey! " Novak protested. "Glad you know everything again chica, but could you keep our secrets to yourself!? " Drea mumbled displeased. I grinned. "Sorry, but I remember everything again!! " I sat bouncing in Bam’s lap. I was overjoyed. Bam chuckled and moved me around. "Easy there baby.. " I kissed his cheek. "Sorry.. but I like you calling me baby.. " He kissed me on the lips, which turned into a make out session. When we both took a breath, he said. "I do too.. " I smiled and kissed him again. The rest just groaned while April made "awww" noises..

We stepped out of the car and Bam led me inside. I, still was deeply tucked under his arm. "Let’s just sit down for a sec.. " Bam said softly. I nodded and let him guide me to the couch. We sat down and I laid against his chest. He started playing with my hair. "Chase.. " He started. I knew it was hard for him to talk about my problems right now. "I know Bam, I’m far from recovered.. I know.. " He sighed. "Yeah.. I love, abso-fucking-lutely love having you back here again. But what was that back there? What triggered it? " He said still playing with a single strand of hair. I shrugged. "The loud voices and background noise, made me think about the concert again. The feel was indescribable. Right before I lost consciousness, I felt so many things at once, I don’t even know where to start. I just.. all that noise, it reminded me of what caused the pain.. I felt him nod.. "I’m not a doctor Chase.. I don’t have a cure for everything. But I sure as hell am going to do everything in my power to get you better. Until I know how to, I’ll keep the noise away from you.. " He said. His hand now moved on to stroking my cheek and giving my hair a rest. "Thank you.. " I said softly. I blinked furiously to hold back the tears, he noticed. "Hey.. hey.. what’s wrong? " He said turning me around. I smiled weakly. "I don’t know.. it’s just.. I’m the bringer of so much trouble lately.. I know not much of it is really my fault, but I can’t feel but help that I’m jinxed or something! " It hurt me that I caused all my loved ones so much problems and stress. "Noohooo.. no no no, you aren’t jinxed. And thank god that you are not blaming yourself for this. This is called bad luck baby.. We’ll get through it together. " He said holding me tight. I smiled through my tears and nodded. A yawn escaped my lips. He chuckled. "Why don’t we go to bed huh? " I tilted my head, so I looked up at him. "What? Already? What time is it? " He checked his cell. "That would be.. 18.00" I smiled. "And you want to go to bed already? " He shrugged. "Well, yeah.. You are tired and we can just lay in bed, eat chips for dinner and watch a movie.. How does that sound? " I smiled. "Really good.. help me up? " I said pouting. He laughed. "Of course.. " He lifted me up and carried me up the stairs. "You know.. I just meant up the stairs, by guiding me.. not carrying me.. You are going to get back problems!" He sighed. "Don’t tell me you think you’re fat.. " He said, I could hear him rolling his eyes. I chuckled. "Not really, but you don’t really strike me as the type that would pay attention in health class about the right way to lift something over 40 kilo’s.. " He chuckled. "Okay.. fine.. but what does it matter, I’m fucked anyways.. " I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. He smiled. We came into our room and he dropped me on the bed. "You get dressed, I’ll find us some supplies. What kind of movies do you want? " I shrugged. "just pick something.. I’m fine with anything. " "Okie dokie! " He said skipping away. I smiled. I wondered if he felt the same way as me when I lost my memory. The minute I regained the memory of our relationship, my body started aching. If I only felt that for about 20 minutes.. how bad must he have felt during those days? " I shook my head. Better not think about it anymore..

"Second one! " Bam says happily after we finished watching Harry Potter. Okay, so what.. I like that movie.. I chuckled softly and yawned slightly. He puts one in and crawls back next to me under the covers again.. "I love you Cassandra.. " He said kissing my neck. I laughed at his sudden declaration of love. "I love you to Bam.. " I said kissing him back. "Brandon would sound more formal, but you had to be stubborn and legally change it to Bam.. " He laughed. "Ah shut up, you love me either way.. "

I woke up to an empty bed the next morning. I felt around to see if Bam was laying at the very end or something. He did that once, I almost undressed, but I soon found out he was in the room by his snickering. I slapped him upside the head, so he didn’t do it again! Proud grin I stretched and yawned again. I felt the nightstand for my phone and flipped it open. "11.00" A voice said. I closed it again and climbed out of bed. I felt my way downstairs. "Llow? " I asked for a presence. "In the kitchen sweetie! " April’s voice sounded. I followed it and sat down. "Where is everyone..? " I asked confused. April put a plate in front of me. "I don’t know.. Bam took them out really early this morning. I made chocolatchip pancakes.. hope you’re hungry.. " I smiled at her and dug in. I loved her cooking. "Thanks April. " I said between bites. "you are welcome dear. But I’m sorry.. I have to leave soon, the salon needs me.. " I nodded. "That’s fine.. I’ll take a nice long bath.. " She laughed. "Bet you need one.. hospitals may be hygienic.. but they still smell.. " I laughed at her comment. "True.. Have fun at the salon April, I’ll see you later.. " She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I went back to eating my pancakes.

I gave out a content sigh as I slid in the water. "Goood.. good good good.. " I mumbled. I let my thoughts drift as I enjoyed the warmth over my body. After a few minutes I heard barking and scratching at the door. I groaned. " Captain, corner! " I said sternly.. It didn’t stop. I searched for a towel and put it around me. I opened the door and crouched down. The barking came closer and the source jumped into my lap. "Hey.. captain isn’t this small.. " I said confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeh, I got into the jussi 69 stories again.. I'm really thinking of starting one.. Would any of you read that?
I also want to post my already existing Ville story.. hmm, I might just do two at a time.. :)
-XOXO

Comments are love (A)