Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter twenty five

Part twenty five:

I felt a little furry ball jump into my arms. I sat down on the ground and put it in my lap. "Hey there little one! Who might you be? " I said patting the very active little ball in my lap. "Demon" Bam said suddenly. I looked up. "huh? " He sat down next to me. "His name is demon.. " He paused and kissed my cheek. "He is a baby husky that’s trained to help people with.. " I smiled. "You can say it.. disabilities.." He sighed. "He isn’t a real seeing-eye dog.. cause we weren’t qualified for that or something.. but he’ll help you with stuff, finding things, warning when there’s danger.. He’ll protect you.. where I can’t.. " He said softly. I knew he felt guilty for the whole concert incident. I felt a lump in my throat and smiled. "Thank you.. " I whispered. I softly patted the dog and felt it’s steady breathing, he was asleep.. "He seems to know me already.. " I said with a soft chuckle. Bam smiled. "That’s because he does.. He has slept with in a cage with your favourite hoodie for a few days now, he knows your scent.. " I smiled. " And, let me guess.. you named him? " He laughed. "No, surprisingly not.. but it’s one of the reasons I got him, his name kicks ass! " I gave him a sideways hug. "And what was the other reason? " It was silent for a while. "His eyes reminded me of yours, they are really light blue.. " I felt tears in the corners of my eyes. I slowly lifted demon of my lap and swung my arms around Bam’s neck. I kissed him. "I love you.. " I whispered between kisses. We laid there on the ground for god knows how long.. But after a while, demon decided we’d had enough time for ourselves.. A third tongue broke us up. I smiled and sat straight. "Does he know captain yet? " I asked. "No, haven’t had time to do that yet.. " I stood up. " Well, come on.. we better make sure they like each other! " he laughed and stood up to. "Demon" I said. A high pitched bark was heard at my feet. I picked him up and held him in one arm. Bam took the other and we walked down to find captain.

"Okay, so those two hit it off.. " I said laughing. Bam an I sat in a lawn chair. I was laughing against his chest. He shook his head. "I can’t believe my dog is gay.. " I snickered. "Oh hush, there is nothing wrong with being gay.. " He sighed again and I smiled. I was happy to be home again. I lent a bit deeper in his chest and he put his arms over my tummy. "God I love you.. " He mumbled against my hair. I turned my head to kiss him, when all the others came outside. "Hey Bam what are you guy-.. oh.. " Dunn said. "Ehh, you are aware of the fact that your dog is gay? " He questioned us. Bam sighed again, I just laughed. "Yeah we know Dunnie.. " I answered him. "Oh, good.. " Came his, still amazed, reply. "NO wonder he’s never brought home a girlfriend. “ Dico snickered. I laughed at the thought of captain bringing home some poodle to introduce to us. Bam stayed silent. "Aww.. " I laughed. "having a little trouble accepting it babe? " I said grabbing his side gently. He huffed. Raab laughed. "Yeah bam, what if one of your future kids turns out to be gay? " He said laughing. Bam tightened his grip around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. "Our son is not going to be gay.. " He said kissing my temple. Needless to say, the smile that comment formed, didn’t leave my face the rest of the day. And of course, Drea noticed..

"You were awfully happy today.. " She said walking into my room that night. I sat the bed, playing with Demon. I smirked. "Well you already know the reason, so squeal to me about it! " She laughed and jumped on the bed. "I can’t believe he said that! " She said bouncing up and down. Demon let out an unsatisified growl and hopped of the bed. "So do you want it too? " She questioned. I could almost see her clap her hands in amusement. "Want what too? " I asked confused. "To have kids with Bam! " She said excitedly.

~Glomb’s POV~
I was walking downstairs as I passed Bam’s room. "To have kids with Bam! " I heard Drea squeal excitedly. I stopped immediately and waited for what Cassie would say. It isn’t nice to listen in, and certainly not my style.. but I figured Bam would want to know this, and so did I..

~Drea’s POV~
"I don’t know Dre.. " She answered looking down. My eyes went wide, was she for real? "Don’t get me wrong, if there is anyone I would want to have kids with, it’s Bam, you know that.. " I raised my eyebrows. "Then what’s the problem? " I asked her. Now I was a bit confused. She pointed to her eyes and I saw she was about to cry again. "Did you ever think about this!? " She said quite loud. She sniffled. "It’s genetic Dre, I don’t want any kid to have to live with this. It’s not fair to anyone.. " Her voice broke. I quickly wrapped my arms around her. "I’m sorry Cass.. I forgot.. " I whispered. She sniffled. "yeah, so did I for a second.. You can’t imagine how happy I was when he said that today.. " I sighed. "I really don’t know what to tell you anymore, I just wish I could take this pain away from you.. " I said kissing the top of her head. "You want me to get Bam? " She said up straight and wiped her eyes. "NO, he has better things to do than comfort me all the time.. I’ll be fine.. " Demon hopped up on the bed again and licked her hand. I laughed softly. "Ah, it seems that we already have a Bam replacement.. " She laughed through her tears and took him in her arms. "Well, he’ll never replace Bam, but he sure does a good job in being as cute as he is.. " I smiled and stood up. "Hey girl, I promised I’d help Dico with something, will you be okay? " She nodded. "Yeah, go, have fun.. " She smiled. I walked out backwards, watching her cuddle with demon. I smiled and went in search of Dico.

~Bam’s POV~
I walked to our room, ready to go to bed, when I found Chase asleep with Demon, I smiled. I grabbed Demon and put him in the basket in the corner of the room. He only stirred and continued sleeping. I smiled and focused my attention on Chase. I took off her shoes and socks and waited if she would wake up. I smiled at her sleeping form, I don’t know what I’d do without her.. She was already in a top so I only had to take off her pants, which, thank god, were sweats. I slowly pulled them off her and undressed myself. I laid down beside her and kissed hear head. She stirred and opened one eye, she looked cute, all sleepy. "Relax babe, it’s just me.. go back to sleep. " She nodded and scooted closer to me. I smiled. "Love you.. " I whispered before closing my eyes. She let out a soft moan and yawned. "Love you too.. "

After ten minutes, I still couldn’t sleep. My mind kept going back to what Glomb had told me. I knew I wanted to be with Chase for the rest of my life.. She’s just right for me. I hadn’t realised the consequences of her disease though. I understood her point on not wanting a child to go through the same, but the what if’s kept nagging me. I just wanted a family with her.. "What’s wrong babe..? " Came her tired voice beside me. I turned to face her. "Nothing.. " She let out a sarcastic chuckle.. "I’m blind, not stupid.. That’s bull.. you have been turning for twenty minutes now.. What’s wrong? " I sighed. She saw right through me.. "Kind of a long story.. I’ll tell you later. " She sat up straight, allowing the blankets to fall off her shoulders and reveal her soft skin. Damn, I just want to kiss her so badly right now.. "Bam, it’s obviously bothering you.. I’ve had you to help me countless times, now it’s my turn. I can’t sleep if you can’t.. " I smiled and pulled her next to me again, pulling the covers over her now cold shoulders. "It’s just.. " She turned to face me and lightly kissed my lips. "Just tell me, you’ll feel better. " She said softly. I looked her in the eyes and continued talking.

~Your POV~
"I meant what I said this afternoon.. I want us to stay together.. forever.. But Glomb overheard you talking to Drea, and that made me realise that you were right. It’s not fair to put a child through the same as you did. I just can’t help thinking, what if? What if it did go right? We could do so well together.. It’s keeping me from sleeping. I want us to stay together Chase, and one day.. I want us to have kids.. " I was shocked by this sudden confession, but slowly started talking. "I know what you mean, and god knows I want it too, as you might have noticed from the smile on my face today.. " He smiled and pulled me closer to him. "But, I too have my what if’s. Only mine are negative.. on the contrary to your positive ones. And I don’t know what to do about it.. " It was silent for a few minutes. I sighed. "We are complicated.. " I said stating the obvious. When I didn’t get an answer, I put my ear to his chest. I smiled. He was asleep..

When we woke up the next morning, it was like we had come to a silent agreement that we wouldn’t talk about it for a while. Jut letting it sink in and recollect our thoughts. Bam and I were sitting in the living room, watching a movie. Bam, as usual, described the scenes to me. "Hey Cas.. do you want to come to the mall with me..? " I picked up my head from Bam’s shoulder. "Uh, yeah.. I guess.. Eh, Bam? " He paused the movie. "Yah? " "My cell’s kinda fucked.. it doesn’t work properly anymore.. and John was supposed to call.. Could you have him call Drea’s cell if he does? " I asked him. He shrugged. "Yeah sure. You think your cell will be okay? Because else I’ll go call the guy I got it from and get another.. " I shook my head. "No Bam, I want to do that myself.. I’ll check that out after we come back from the mall.. What do we need anyway? " I said turning to Drea. "Just a few things, and I wanna check if hottopic has some new things.. " I shrugged. "Fine, I don’t really need anything.. I’ll just keep you company. " She pulled me off the couch. "Good, I was counting on that.. " I heard Bam chuckle and we went out the door. Inside the car, I started whining. "Dreaaa.. " I said bouncing up and down in my seat. "Huh? " "You didn’t even let me kiss him goodbye! " I whined. She chuckled. "Ah your getting worse by the day! " She laughed. I just pouted.

She dragged me from store to store. I never had much with shopping.. maybe I would like it more if I could see, but I guess we’ll never know.. "Here.. " Drea said pushing me into a stall with something in my hands. "Huh? " I exclaimed confused. "It’s you.. believe me.. You’ll love it, and so will Bam. " She said with a smile. I felt what it was. "Dre! That’s a dress! " I said wide eyed. She laughed. "It’s got a gothy look over it.. you really love it.. trust me.. " I heard that she was being sincere.. I sighed and closed the door of the stall. "Yess.. " I heard her mumble to herself. I rolled my eyes and tried it on. "Dre, be honest.. How do I look? " I said signalling her to come into the stall. She opened the door and I heard a light click. I whipped around to face her. "What was that? " I asked suspiciously. She quickly turned me back to face the mirror again. "Nothing, just the door I think.. " I sighed, if that wasn’t a lie, I don’t know what is.. "It honestly looks so cool on you.. " She said after making me turn around a few times. "Drea, you know I’m not a dress person.. " I said jumping up and down a little. "I know you might not be.. but Bam sure as hell is, he’d love to see you in a skirt or a dress! Give him something to look at! " She said grabbing my shoulders. I huffed. "I feel so naked in these things. " She sighed. "Dearest Darling, you know I wouldn’t lie to you right? " I shook my head, I knew she wouldn’t.. "Right, so when I say this looks really good on you, especially when I do your make up.. do you believe me? " I sighed and nodded almost unnoticeable. She smiled. "Good, so get dressed again and let me take this to the register.. She was as fast out of the stall as she had pushed me in. I mentally cursed myself for being such a pushover, but slipped the dress into Drea’s waiting hands.

~Drea’s POV~
Walking to the cash register, I send the picture that I took to Bam’s phone. "Let’s give him something to enjoy now shall we? " I mumbled to myself. I paid for the dress and walked back to where Cassie was waiting. Why I did it? Not a clue..

~Bam’s POV~
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I saw a text from Drea and opened it. My eyes went wide when it had loaded on the screen. "Wha.. " Was all that came out of my mouth. April walked by and saw me gawking at the little screen. She quickly peeked over my shoulder and smiled. "Ah, she looks really good in that, let’s hope Drea got her to take it.. " She said walking away with another load of laundry. I smiled. "Yeah.. let’s hope so.. " She looked gorgeous, it was a short, goth style dress, with a lot of lace and ribbon. Not really what I go for everytime, but I was beginning to think she could pull just about anything off with her body and aura. I truly loved this girl.. and nothing is going to make me separate from her. I shut the phone and let out a content sigh. "Yo Bam! " Novak hollered from up the stairs. I looked up, annoyed he had interrupted my thoughts. "What? " I asked him. "Think the roof can hold that Viking boat we made last summer? " He asked with a grin. An equal one appeared on my face. This was why he was my life partner, the spur of the moment kind of thing, always gave me more idea’s and material to work with. "don’t know.. but we’ll soon find out won’t we? " I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "Where’d ya put it? " He asked coming downstairs. We had attracted the attention of the other guys as well by now. "I think it’s at the end of the forest.. Let’s take sum ATV’s and pull it over here.. " I said running outside. They all soon followed me. Ready to do something big, make the new season worth watching..
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaa :) Next update (Yes, indeed.. it was a puppy :P)
I'm glad you like the idea of those stories.. I might put my Ville one up soon.. dunno yet.
Thanks for all the comments guys! They really make me smile :)
-XOXO