Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter forty five

Part forty five:

I swallowed a few times. Why was it so hard to look at her.. at me? My eyes travelled up and down, countless times. Bam stood behind me, smiling. His hands rested lightly on my hip. I focussed on his fingers twitching lightly every few seconds. When he noticed I drifted, he got my attention back to the mirror again by nudging me a little with his head. I was forced to look at my reflection again. I didn’t know what to think! What was he expecting from me? Was this how I was supposed to look? I tried to go through my memory, I couldn’t remember what I looked like before all this.. I didn’t know wether to be pleased or shocked by my own appearance.

"Do I.. Did I always look like this? " I said connecting my eyes with Bam’s in the mirror. His eyes widened, I just brought mine down to the floor. "I really don’t remember.. " He kissed my neck and made his embrace even deeper by pulling up my shirt a little and resting his hands on my bare hipbones. My shirt clashed with my pants.. "You’ve gotten even more beautiful.. " He said, pressing another kiss to my neck. "You’ve always been, but now that the emotion is back in your eyes, no one can top it. Your look hasn’t changed much Chase, you aged.. that’s it. Well, that and you’re original hair colour. But we couldn’t have stopped you if we wanted to.. " I smiled weakly. "I guess it takes some getting used to.. " I said looking up again. I looked into his eyes through the mirror and smiled. "I think I like me, I really do.. " Bam laughed, picked me up and walked out of the bathroom again. I looked at him bewildered. "What are you doing? " He just smirked and kicked the next door open with his foot. Oh, right.. silly me..

As soon as he dropped me on the bed and crawled over me, I closed my eyes and kissed him. We rolled around for a while as slowly but surely more clothes started coming off. Suddenly, Bam slowed down and brought his face up to kiss me again, he’d been occupied around my tummy before now. "Hey Chase.. chase.. " He mumbled. I opened my eyes, he smiled and made his way down again, kissing a way along my bra and tummy. I froze, and knew he must have noticed. He wanted me to open my eyes, to look at him. I didn’t know if I could do that.. By now, I was so used to having to rely on my senses and do not live with the tension that followed when I looked him in the eye. "Bam.. " I whispered, my voice thick with both passion and shyness. "I don’t know if I can.. " I mumbled, looking away embarassed. I felt his fingers pull my head back towards him and I slowly met his piercing eyes. He smiled and kissed me. "You don’t have to if you want to.. " He said softly, planting soft kisses along my jaw. He paused for a second, and came up to eyelevel again. He smiled, and slowly closed his eyes, just hovering above me. It took me a few seconds, but I understood what he was trying to do. Now, the roles were switched. I smiled and kissed him, feeling more confident now I could at least get used to seeing him.. slowly. I was was glad he wasn’t pressuring anything, cause I felt quite stupid. I turned us over so he was laying on his back. For the first time in a long time, I was taking the lead, the lead of my life and the lead of us.

"You did not just have phonesex with my sister!! "
Oh joy, the next morning. I groaned and tried to sit up, but was restricted by half of Bam’s body weight. I smiled at the sight. I had been afraid last night, afraid to go to sleep and find out it was all a dream. I carefully wiggled out from under him and slipped on a huge pile of cloth that was laying on the floor. Who’s shirt was this? Bam didn’t wear shirts this big.. and I sure as hell didn’t.. I shrugged and decided to save that for later, focussing on all the yelling first. I shuffled out of the room, rubbing my eyes at the insanely large amount of light that met my eyes. "What are you guys doing? " I said softly, my voice still cracking from sleep. Raab and Dunn both stopped their yelling and turned to me. "What are you doing in one of Vito’s t-shirts? " I stopped rubbing my eyes and looked at them, both dead serious. My face clouded and I looked down. Oh my god, they were right.. I took a deep breath and started screaming. The two boys were in hysterics now as they watched me jump around, their argument completely forgotten. I ran back to the bedroom, passed a half concious Bam who was doing his best to sit up.. yeah, quite the task in the morning and ran straight to the bathroom. I practically ripped the shirt off my body and turned on the shower, not caring that it was cold. It made me feel cleaner, in a way.

"Where’s the freaking fire Chase? " Bam asked groggily, entering the bathroom about two minutes later. The water still hadn’t turned warmer, so I was really cold right now. My teeth were chattering as I tried to answer him. "I-I-I " I started, I couldn’t get passed the one word. His eyes grew wide at the sight of me and pretty much pulled me out of the shower, wrapping the biggest towel ever around my body. "What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy!? " He was rubbing my arms trying to get some heat into my body. "I-I wore o-one of V-v-v-ito’s T-Shirts! " I whined. The rubbing stopped. I slowly looked up to see what his face looked like. As soon as our eyes met, he busted out laughing. "Oh my god! You’re kidding me! " He was howling with laughter now, his arms clutching his sides. I crossed my arms and huffed. "No, Bam! I’m not! " He only laughed harder, didn’t think it was humanly possible. At the sight of him, I expected him to die from lack of oxygen soon. "And you thought a shower would help!? You need an acid bath to get that off you! " He said breaking into a new fit of laughter. I squirmed and jumped around. "Bahaam! Shut up! That’s so not cool! Why would you keep a shirt of your fat uncle on the Floor of your bedroom anyway! " He stopped laughing abrubtly. "I don’t know.. actually.. " He pondered with a blank look. I rolled my eyes. "Big help.. God I feel filthy.. " He chuckled again. "Go take a shower Chase, a good one this time.. with the warm water on perhaps? " He winked and leant past me to turn the shower on again. My eyes widened and I felt my face heat up. "Oh my god.. " I muttered.

~Bam’s POV~
"So let me get this straight, Dunn’s been fucking your sister for months now, and you caught him having phonesex with her? " Raab nodded. "Then why the fuck are you mad? They’ve already fucked for real.. then what’s so bad about fucking phonesex? " I asked with my eyebrow raised. Raab looked at a loss for words. "Excessive use of the word fuck babe.. it’s not that hard to tone it down a little.. " Chase muttered coming down the stairs. I smirked. "Squeeky clean? " She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. "Bite me.. " Dunn’s head shot up. "Don’t get any crazy idea’s asshole! " Raab yelled at him. I sighed and walked over to Chase. "And just like that, the fight started where it left off.. " I muttered.

It’s crazy how Chase’s sight has become normal so quickly. We’d been messing around in the yard all day, as were Demon and Captain, they loved the more playful side of Chase. She could do a lot more with them now. I stopped running after Demon, who’d stole my shoe, when my phone rang. "Speak! " I answered. "Learn some manners" The voice on the other line dryly spoke. "Wille Walo! " I yelled happily. "What has you call me? " He chuckled. "We’re all in the states soon for a few meetings about an American leg of our tour.. I was wondering if it was okay if we’d stop by.. We haven’t seen you guys in ages.. " I grinned. We did fill Ville in when Chase and I decided we wanted to adopt, but I now realised we hadn’t told him about the surgery.. I looked up and saw Chase playfighting with both of the dogs. "Of course you can dude, no need to ask! Are you all staying here then? " He sighed. "Not sure about that part yet.. we’re not in the states for long.. But i’m sure we could stay a week or something.. " I smirked. Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best work..
Hope it suffices though :)
-XOXO

Oh, if you have some idea's for the story, please message me? I'm running low again.. and I'd hate to delay my chapters again..

Thanks a bunch :)