Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter forty seven

Part forty seven:

It’s been three days since the guys from HIM came to stay with us. They’re here for only two more days before they’re going to LA, today Drea and Dico are going on their honeymoon, they hadn’t had a chance before now. "Now behave, you hear? Don’t do anything Bam would do.. and.. don’t go accepting candy from don Vito.. " Drea grinned. I pushed her towards the car. "Just go, ego.. " She stuck out her tongue and joined Dico in his beat up truck. Ville wrapped his arm around me as I leaned into him and watched the happy couple drive to the airport. "Valooo.. " Bam growled from behind us. "Give me my girlfriend back! I’m well aware of your history of wooing the ladies! " I rolled my eyes and broke free from Ville’s grip. "I’m no one’s property but my own Margera.. " I passed the two boys and walked inside, leaving Bam dumbfounded and probably wondering how a little joke backfired on him like that.. haha.

"Hey Chase! How do you feel about a small.. gathering.. with HIM playing tonight? " Bam bellowed through the house a few hours later. I rolled my eyes. I knew his definition of a small gathering. "Like I’m going to be able to stop you? " I yelled back. It was silent for a moment. "Love you! " I smiled and rolled my eyes. Classic Bam.

Soo.. a this is a huge, small gathering.. Even for Bam proportions.. " I mumbled that night, staring out our bedroom window. Novak chuckled. "Yeah, that’s what you get.. " I turned around and raised an eyebrow. "That’s what you get when what? " I asked. He shrugged. "Nothing.. that’s it.. " I chuckled. "Only you, huh Novak? " He grinned. "You know you love me woman, now get that pretty butt of the bed and let me escort you downstairs, then I can finally get to wooing the ladies! " I laughed even louder. "If I’m "cramping your style" here, please feel free to go, I can walk down a flight of stairs by myself" I said using airquotes. Novak raised an eyebrow at me. "Most of the time.. anyway.. " I mumbled after it. So I had a history of falling on stairs!? I have a solid excuse.. The whole no eyesight thing?
I walked out just after Novak and went towards the noise coming from outside. "Heey! She finally emerged! " Bam gave me a kiss on the cheek and quickly passed me with a keg of beer in his hands. I followed his footsteps and went out the doors, immediately greeted with the booming bass and smell of alcohol. (How that was possible, being outside, I don’t know..) After fixing my shoe, I looked up and froze. The crowd was getting wild, really wild. I took a few steps backward, tripping over the threshold and getting a flashback in the process. The feeling was there again, that night at the CKY concert. I flinched.

~Ville’s POV~
I looked up from my very animated conversation with a Bam who was well on his way to being drunk. The smile soon left my face. I saw Cassie sitting, rather than standing, by the door with her head on her knees, shaking. Even from this distance, her shaking hands were clearly visible. I put down my drink and hurried over. Footsteps were close behind me, guessing he sobered up pretty quickly once he saw Cassie sitting there. "Sweetheart? Are you alright? Did anyone touch you? " I crouched down and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinched but did not pull away. "Inside.. please.. inside? " She hiccuped. Before I could even stand straight, Bam had her in his arms and kicked open the doors again. Impressive, guess the boy has a higher tolerance for alcohol than I thought.

He put her on the couch and sat on the edge himself. "What’s going on Chase.. please.. talk to me? " I looked at her shaking and suddenly it dawned on me. "Bam.. the concert.. her memory loss. I think this is way too crowded for her. " His eyes grew wide, I knew he realised it too. "I’m so sorry Chase.. please say you’re okay! " He put his hands on her shoulders as she looked up. Tears were welling up in her eyes but a small nod came from her. "I’m staying in.. though.. " She hiccupped. I smiled at the situation, she was just shaken up, thankfully.. nothing else.

~Your POV~
"I can’t believe I didn’t think of it.. " Bam muttered that night, or rather morning. I turned in bed to face him. "I didn’t either.. be glad! I forgot about something that was traumatizing.. I’m happy.. " He looked at me, an unsure look in his eyes. "Just come sleep with me.. " I said smiling, patting the bed next to me. A devilish grin spread across his features as he inched towards the bed. Suddenly it dawned on me what I’d just said. "Bam! Your perverted little freak! " I laughed as he leaped towards me. "Hey babe.. " He hovered above me. I squinted my eyes at him. "What.. " He leant down and kissed me. "Love you" A smile lit up my face.. soon to be replaced by a gaping expression as his mouth ventured down to my neck..

I woke up with my head on Bam’s chest. I hadn’t felt this good in ages. If I were a cat, I’d pur.. "Morning sleeping beauty.. " Bam’s raspy voice came from higher up. I twisted my neck and smiled at his dishevelled state. "Hey yourself.. " I leant up and kissed him softly. "What do you say we just lay here and be lazy for the rest of the day? " He suggested with a yawn. I sniggered. "We can’t and you know it. We have to clean last night’s party leftovers and Ville and the guys are leaving today. Plus, I have to take demon for his morning walk. " With that, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, ready to get moving. Ready, yes.. willing.. not so much. But I knew my duties. Bam’s hand caught my wrist. "What if I say no? " He asked, the devilish glint returning to his eyes. I smirked. "You say lots of thing doll, doesn’t mean I’ll listen.. " I pulled my wrist free and skipped towards the shower. "You suck! " He called after me. "Thank you dear! " I laughed. I liked mornings like this.. it made me feel as normal as I could get.

I whistled on my fingers, not knowing where in the house Demon was hiding this time. I held out the leash as I heard the pitter patter of feet getting closer. Once in sight, I burst out laughing. "Since when do you answer to whistling Novak? " I said between laughs. He looked sour. "Though you made breakfast.. " He grumbled. Behind him, Demon came trotting into the hall, knawing on his bone. "There you are boy, come on.. let’s take a walk! " I held out the loop of the leash and he put his head through himself. "Good boy Demon, come on.. " I patted my thigh and held open the door. As I jumped down the stairs, I heard Novak yell: "What about my breakfast! "

I laid the leash on the ground for a second to get out and start up my mp3 player. Demon walked off, sniffing around the driveway. I wasn’t too worried, he always came when I called him. Suddenly, he took off towards Bams hummer, parked 40 feet away. "Demon! " I ran after him, he was barking at one of the tires. I grabbed his leash of the ground and tried to pull him away. "Demon, get your furry butt away from that tire.. " I growled. He just continued barking. When I saw a tiny spot of black peeking out behind the tire, I stopped pulling and crouched down. Demon just growled. I gasped when I saw what it was. I stood up again, pulled Demon to a nearby tree and tied him up before going back to the car. The same scared set of eyes peeked out from behind the tire. When I reached out, soft meows could be heard. When I went through with it, I pulled out the cutest, smallest black tabby I’d ever seen.

"You’re back soon.. " Bam commented when I came inside again. I just continued towards the kitchen, he followed me with a curious look. "What’s that? " I turned around and showed him the small, quivering black kitten. "I found her outside under the hummer.. she’s not doing good Bam, we have to get her warm. " I pulled open every cabinet. "Didn’t April stash a bread basket around her somewhere? " I grumbled cradling the kitten close. Bam put his hand on my shoulder, signalling me to stop. I moved back. "Yes she did, here.. " He pulled it out of the only cabinet I hadn’t checked. "Just let me get some towels to make a bed for him" I mumbled gently laying the cat in Bam’s outstretched hand. As I walked away, I heard him mumble. "He’s cute.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
You've officially read the 200 page of this story..
My apologies for taking this long..
But I don't like how I'm straining this.. I've got a few more things.. but I'm going to think of a suitable ending..
I hope you like the chapter! :)