Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter forty nine

Part forty nine:

"Life partner! That phone has been ringing for ages.. I’m coming in whether Cass is decent or not! " Novak announced. I suppressed a giggle and made sure I was covered with the blanket completely. Bam groaned, kissed me quickly before getting the door. "What Novak? " Bam asked annoyed. Novak stuck out the phone. "Adoption agency. " He announced before walking off. My eyes went wide. "Why didn’t he say so! " I hissed trying to gather at least some undergarments. "Hello? Bam Margera speaking. " Bam answered in a business tone. This made me smile.. if they only knew he was just in his boxers, which were hanging dangerously low..

"Yes, of course.. That’s great news! " Bam’s smile was widening and I kept poking him in anticipation. I wanted, no.. needed to know what was going on! He nodded and kept making swatting gestures towards my hands. When he finally put down the phone I was almost bursting with anticipation. "What was that about!? " I shrieked. He grinned and sprung forward to kiss me. I was laying with my back on the bed and he was hovering above me. "We’re getting a little girl.. "

~Bam’s POV~
I saw the brightest smile take over her face and I knew I had been stupid to listen to the guys jokes. We were going to do this.. Together, me and Chase would make it.

Her mouth was making all sorts of shapes, but words weren’t coming out. I couldn’t really grasp it either. "She’s almost 4 weeks now.. Her mother is too young to take care of her.. We’re allowed to name her but her second name is already decided.. She’s coming from norway.. " I said listing off the facts I was just told. The grin on Chase’s face was the most precious thing in my entire world. She threw her arms around my neck, making us tumble around ending with her on top. She squealed into my shoulder. "We’re getting a daughter? " She whispered after her own way of celebrating. I nodded. "We are getting a daughter.. "

~Dunn’s POV~
I decided, after a day of being bored, to take a look at the castle. Most of us had gotten their own apartment now. Novak was the last one to stay there, besides Bam and Cassie of course.. We all had girlfriends and even though fucking around with your friends can be a lot of fun, not being given any alone time get’s really aggravating. I bought a small house at the edge of west-chester, Raab’s living just a block away from me, Rake moved to Philadelphia, moved in with the chick he’d been dating for the past year. We all still hung out at the castle a lot, so no one could really see the difference, most of the time.

"Bam! Dude! Let’s go out or something! " I yelled through the empty hallway of the castle. I raised an eyebrow. Okay.. so maybe the difference was noticable now that most of us moved out. "Dude? " I checked the entire first floor, there was absolutely no one to be found. I walked up the stairs when I heard a faint laughing come from Bam’s room. I rolled my eyes and stomped on the floor a few times. After a few seconds, Bam poked his head out the door. "What the fuck are you doing Dunn? " I shrugged. "Just making sure you guys heard me coming so you could stop whatever mind scarring act you were just involved in.. " I waited for the string of curses and was very surprised when he just smirked and flung the door open more. "Not even you can fuck up my mood today Dunn.. " He mumbled going back into the room. I glanced passed him to see Cassie sitting on the bed in a bra and some shorts. "Hey Dunn! " She waved franctically with a huge grin on her face. "You’ll never believe it! We’re go-mpfmfff! " Bam clasped a hand over her mouth and whispered something. He let her go and her mouth formed an O shape. "Right.. sorry.. " I raised an eyebrow. "What is it? " Bam grinned. "Nothing.. nothing that concerns you right now.. "

~Your POV~
"My mom will kill us if she’s not the first to know.. " Bam whispered, still having a firm grasp on my mouth. My eyes went wide. Right.. should’ve though of that.. "Right, sorry.. " I mumbled with a grin.

"Come on guys! Tell me! " Dunn whined walking behind us. Bam and I were leaving to April’s to tell her the good news but he wouldn’t leave it alone. Damn him and his fierce curiousity. "The adoption agency called.. " Novak said appearing out nowhere. "I’ll bet they’re finally getting a kid, huh? " He said with a grin. "NOVAK! " I yelled. Dunn’s eyes were as wide as saucers before he gave me the biggest bearhug. "You are? Congratulations!!! " I couldn’t help but chuckle. "Thank you.. But for as far as you know, April was the first we told.. Bam was right, she’d kill us if otherwise.. " He nodded, swallowing with a dry throat. "Yes, hell hath no fury like April scorned.. " He said in a wise tone. I smirked and followed Bam into the car. "See you later guys.. " I waved with a smile. "Later mommy.. " Novak said with a perverted grin. My eyes narrowed. "I’ll deal with you later.. " I hissed.

~Ville’s POV~
We stepped off the plane, tired but glad to be able to walk more than three feet again. I saw Linde get out his phone and call, what I guessed was, his wife. I got out my own and decided to see if Cassie had talked to Bam yet. Before I could even scroll down my contacts, my phone vibrated, indicating a voicemail message. I raised an eyebrow and listened to it. "Ville? It’s Cassie. I just talked to Bam and I think you damn well know why he sped off. That was an asshole act and you know it. Thought you had a bit of common sense left Valo, think before you play in on people’s fucking insecurities. Grown men taking a stab at another like a teenage schoolgirl.. Great job! " The message ended abrubtly and I stared bewildered at my phone. Never in the entire time that I knew her, had I seen or rather heard Cassie this angry. It’s been a while since anyone’s been angry at me, to be honest.

"What’s up Valo? " Gas nudged me out of my state of thought. "That was Cassie.. on my voicemail.. " I mumbled handing him the phone. The others were curious too and Gas held the phone in the middle as they all played the message again. Their looks matched mine. "She’s really angry! " Mige said stunned. "Cassies never angry! " I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. "But what did we do? " Burton mused. We were walking to the baggage claim now, all rather confused. Linde froze. "Taking a stab at another? She meant our joke towards Bam.. " He suddenly realised. I replayed the car ride in my head, only now realizing Bam’s reaction, or rather lack there of, to our joking around. I groaned. "Fuck.. "

~Your POV~
April’s reaction was priceless.. we were all laughing and having a glass of wine in celebration at her and Phil’s house when the phone rang. April was startled by the sound and spilled some of her wine on her pants. "Oh sweety, would you get that?.. oh.. " She said quickly speeding off to the kitchen. I giggled a little and answered. "April Margera’s house, Cassie speaking. " The other line was silent for a second. "Hey Cassie.. " Ville mumbled. I felt my face change to a frown immediately. "What, Ville.. " Bam’s head shot up at the sound of his name. "I called the house.. Novak said you’d be here.. " He stammered. Bam stood up and held his hand out, signalling me to give him the phone. I shook my head with a frown, turning around. "Is Bam there? We’re sorry Cassie.. " I didn’t react. "I’m sorry.. " The phone was snatched out of my hand before I could even speak. Bam threw me an apologetic glance before walking out in the hallway to talk to him. I rolled my eyes and went back to sit with Phil. I had enough of Ville for a while anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really glad you all stuck with me this far :) I'm happy I finally get to work on the adoption bit now.. :)

I'm going to repeat the question though..

Who'd you like me to write about after this story finishes? I'm sort of short on idea's at the moment.. Another Ville story perhaps? I like writing about him a lot.. but I find it hard to write an interesting story about him.. it's hard to come up with a good plot..

Help me? Suggestions are always welcome! :)

-XOXO
Thanks for reading