Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Hopeless

He got off of me and pulled me off the bed with the same smile on his face. Honestly, I didn't know what would make him smile, but I was grateful that it made him stop. Standing up, he pulled me up roughly; so roughly that it made me crash into his hard chest, and made me walk with him to the dungeon to meet William. Pulling me along, I was trying my best to protest, but obviously it wasn't working.

Stupid vampire strength

Forcefully walking past the doors where the other Dandies were hiding, we walked over to the stairs and saw Adam, Micheal, and some other guy with a beard and dark blondish-brown hair waiting for us at the bottom, in the middle of the room. It worried me that they all had smiles on their faces.

That's not good.

"Oh, but it is my dear." Mike said happily in my ear as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"To you, but not to me." I whispered harshly as we followed the guys to the door in the middle of the windy staircase.

"Just wait and you'll see that it'll be good." he told me with a hint of promise in his voice. I just rolled my eyes and walked along side not believing his words as we walked through the door.

Inside it reminded me of those early century dungeons, nothing like the cage Kalie and I were in when the hunters caught us. Plus it smelt way worse, like there was a rotting corpse down here.There were torture devices that I thought you could only find in old English castles where they're displayed, showing the modern world what they did to prisoners. I don't know the names of them, but it kinda creeped me out seeing all of this and thinking that some of them were used on Brendon. Shivers went down my spine as we past the empty cells and the hard wood doors with a hint of dried blood on them. If this was trying to scare me into thinking this is what the Dandies do to people, or wives who do not participate and love them, it worked. Mike had a twisted smile on his face before we walked over to a big metal door. Michael opened it and there Brendon was, shirtless and held up by only two chains on his wrist as his body leaned forward showing how weak he was. He looked tired and slightly beaten up, even though we all know he's been through so much worse. It made me want to cry seeing him like this.

Running out of Mike's grasp towards my beaten love, tears started to fall out of my eyes and I went over to hug him lightly. I could tell he wanted to hug me back, but his restraints wouldn't let him. Putting his head on mine, he whispered in a hoarse voice,"I've missed you so much. Why did you come here?"

"I wanted to be with you and stop them from hurting you. I've miss you so much too." I replied in crackly voice.

"You should have stayed with the hunters." he said in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want them to hurt you anymore." I told him.

"Ugh, it's okay. They would have gotten you anyways." he told me in a calmer tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked his confused while looking in his chocolate brown eyes.

"They caught Kalie. There's no doubt that they would have gotten you too." he told me in a hurt tone.

I was in shock not believing how fast they caught her. Don't get me wrong, I'm also shocked that they caught her even with the hunters' help, but mostly on how fast. Not even an hour after I left, they caught her.

So, that's what they were smiling about.

All of a sudden there was the sound of a body hitting the stone floor behind me. Turning around quickly, I saw Kalie badly beaten up on the floor white as a ghost and looking as if she was already dead. William came up to the door with a smile on his face wiping a red substance from his mouth. Kalie's blood. Tears started to fall out of my eyes, thinking that she was actually dead.

"Stupid girl thinking she could hide in my city and not be found."William said with venom in his tone as he walked up to her lifeless body. His lackeys behind him laughed deviously and anger struck through my body as I started to ball my hands into fists. Not even thinking about it, I forced my closed fist to hit William in the stomach, but missing him finding him behind me. Restraining me with a bear hug, he said,"You shouldn't have tried that, love. Mike take her and teach her what happens when you mess with me."

Throwing me towards Mike, he caught me and pulled me away from where the people I love to the horror room I thought could only exists in movies or museums. Forcing me to one of the cells, he walked in and closed the door behind us. It was pretty dark and freaked me out of what could be in this cell since it had a strong smell of rotting flesh. Covering my mouth and my nose with my shirt, I started to breath the the smell was still strong. I thought I was going to puke. All of a sudden the lights turned on and I saw the most horrible scene of death in my life. The only one I knew by it's name was the Iron Maiden and there was a dead body in there still rotting. It was the most disgusting sight and I've noticed that they were all women. Mostly vampires except for one.

"Oh my God." I said with disgust and fear seeing these women murdered probably because they didn't comply to the Dandies orders.

"It's a shame to have to see you in this situation if you try to attack William again." he said with a fake tone of sorrow.

"Okay, I get it. Don't attack William-"

"Or any of us." Mike interrupted.

"Or any of you guys ever again. Please just take me out." I pleaded.

"Okay." he said with a smile, shutting off the light and taking us back out of the cell.

After being in that cell, I was sure I was going to be traumatized for the rest of mydamned life. Walking back into the dungeon, I saw that Kalie was slowly getting up on her feet and I felt happy, but at the same time. William now owned Kalie, something she didn't want to happen and neither did I.

"Kalie." I said happily, but she gave me a murderous look like she was going to attack me and my smile disappeared as William's smile appeared. That's when I knew I lost my friend.

"Kalie, my love." he said before giving her a kiss on her lips.

Looking at Brendon, he seemed as sad as I was and I looked down.

I'm sorry. Brendon apologized.

Putting my eyes on his, I saw that he was truely sorry. Tears started to appear on my eyes and flowed down my cheeks. I have officially no hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took me so long for me to revise this chapter. Thank you for being patient with me. Also, thanks for reading and commenting.