Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Wedding Day with Wedding Crashers

It's been 3 days and the day has finally come. Sitting on the bed, it felt pointless for me to even try anymore. Brendon was still trapped in the doungen. Kalie has turned into a vampire. The hunters couldn't help us now. Mike left me to change into a white wedding dress figuring that he was planning on marrying me and changing me tonight. I honestly didn't want this to happen. Looking at my white gloves, I sighed fearing that the worst day of my life has come. The end of my life.

Standing up, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror not liking what I was seeing. Mascara was all over my face from crying, eyes red and puffy. Not something I would want to look like when it was my wedding day, or night, which is suppose to be perfect and not forced upon me. My wavy hair looking a little knotted, but I didn't care. Looking down to the sink, I all of a sudden I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and felt his breath on my neck.

"You smell as delious as ever. You're nervous." Mike said with a smile.

"I'm not nervous, I'm angry. I don't want to marry you." I told him in a whisper.

His grip was stronger against my waist and I felt like I couldn't breath. "You will marry me and be happy with it. Got it." he told me with a harsh tone.

"Yes." I choaked out. He let go of my waist and I caught my breath."Now, come on love. Everyone is waiting downstairs for us to get married." Mike told me happily as he turned my body towards the bedroom. Guiding me towards the stairs, we walked down and this time walked to the door closest to the right stair case. Juliette and her twin I'm guessing was waiting outside the door wearing a blood red speghettii dress.

"Now, Juliette. Margerete. Behave yourself, she's my new bride and I wouldn't want her dead before we get her to the alter." Mike said strait forward.

"Yes, sir." they said in unison while looking at me with some sence of hunger in their voice.

Mike walked inside the room and I was left alone with the vampiress twin sisters. I was nervous being around them.

God, please don't let me get married to this devil

Sadly not answering my prayers, Juilette and Margerete opened the door and walked me in, linking arms with me. Everyone part of the clan was there, sitting as patiently as they could while trying to resist their temptation. Trying not to show my nervousness, I looked strait ahead seeing that everyone was looking at me and Mike was staring at me with delight. My eyes caught onto one particular person in the crowd. It was Brendon and he was being held back by Michael and Jon. Seeing his face showing horror and hopelessness was too unbarable, so I just looked away. I hated seeing him like this and I hated this situation we were stuck in.

Finally making it to the alter, I saw William sitting in the front row, holding Kalie tightly around her waist. No emotion on her face, as if she was a lifeless doll.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today to join this lovely couple into an unholy matramony," the priest started, but I didn't really want to pay attention. This was the worst day of my life and nothing could ever stop it. Looking at Mike, he seemed eager. My opposite emotion of course.Only speaking when I needed to, it seemed really quick, like a Las Vegas Wedding, but formal at the same time.

"You may bite the bride." the priest said and everyone clapped as if we were apart of a human wedding. Mike tilted my head so my neck would be bare and a perfect target for his fangs. Starting to breath unevenly, Mike whispered,"Don't be nervous love. It'll be quick and painless." I didn't believe a word he said.

Feeling his breath on my neck, I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to start, but it didn't. The last thing I heard was the sound of windows crashing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I didn't change much in this chapter and thanks for reading and commenting.