Second Guessing and Tears Stressing

Chapter Seven

SYN'S POV ((Surprise eh?))

I sat down and listened to Matt and Korynn bicker for the millionth time in three days. "I CALLED THAT BUNK!!"

"I WAS ON THE BUS FIRST KORYNN!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!! I'M A GIRL, I GET TO CHOOSE! GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF THERE!"

"BITE ME!!" Then two seconds later: "OWWW!! I HATE YOU!"

"YOU SAID IT!" She shouted happily. I groaned, knowing that this could last all day. I was really getting tired of all this fighting. Was it really worth it? But then again, we hadn't seen her in nine years, and she made things fun to live for. Really fun.
Zacky came over and sat down.

"Still fighting?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"She's resorted to threatening to throw his stuff out the window."

"NOT MR. BLUEBERRY!!" A scream from Matt was heard. Mr. Blueberry was his teddy bear a fan gave him in one of our first concerts after our first CD. He kept it in his bunk every tour.

"I WILL IF YOU DON'T GIMME THAT BUNK!"

"WHY DO YOU NEED THIS BUNK!"

"YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FEAR OF HEIGHTS MATTHEW! I'M NOT SLEEPING ON A TOP BUNK WHERE ALL I HAVE TO DO IS LOOK DOWN TO THROW UP!"

"IT'S LIKE A TWO FOOT DROP!"

"FIVE FEET! AND TOO HIGH! IF YOU DON'T GET OUT MR. BLUEBERRY GOES OUT!"

"NOOOO!!!" He wailed. "GIMME HIM!!"

"GET OUT!"

"FINE! YOU WIN!" There was movement and she laughed evily. I shuddered, hating when she laughed like that, she was GOOD. She always got her way, even if it meant doing something totally evil. She took no pity, and I could only imagine the look on Matt's face if she really had dumped Mr. Blueberry out the window.
Matt came out, looking angry. "Dude," I said. "She got you."

"She tried to pitch Mr. Blueberry," he whined. "How could anyone do that?"

"I know," I said, trying to stifle a laugh. Matt seriously cared about that teddy bear. God, he was such a kid.

"Mr. Blueberry is a treasured item. We treat him with respect," he said, looking at the teddy bear, and then hugging it. Zacky just stared at him, his head cocked to the side, in confusion, and trying greatly not to laugh.

"Hey," I said. "Let's watch--"

"OVER THE HEDGE!!" Shouted Korynn, coming into the room.

"AGAIN??" We chorused together.

"Okay fine, whaddya wanna watch?"

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre," we said at the same time. Her eyes widened in fear. Matt grinned.

"Payback's a bitch," he muttered.

"NOOOOO!!" Korynn screamed. The reason she hated this movie? We watched it one Halloween, and she had never seen it. She hated the sound of chainsaw's before that, and after watching that movie, she could no longer hear chainsaws without wincing and running to get her headphones. She only watched it as punishment, and boy does she scream at it. I mean, she can SCREAM. See? I told you she made life fun.
She flipped her blonde hair, strealed black, behind her back and fell to her knees. "PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME WATCH IT!!" Honestly, you'd think we were 13 instead of 25.

"Nope, we're watching it," I said, getting up to put it in. She whimpered.

"Well, if we're watching this," she snatched Mr. Blueberry from Matt. "Then I'm gonna need this."

"HEYYYYYY!!!" Whined Matt again. She just glared, and he sighed, turning his head to the movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica Beil was running from the chainsaw dude, and Korynn was whimepering like a nutso. She was ready to scream, and as the chainsaw started up, she did. "AAAAAAGGGGHHH!! STUPID MOVIE!" She screamed, holding onto Mr. Blueberry for dear life. She loved horror movies but she just couldn't STAND this one.
Even though she was still whimpering, we had to laugh. "It's not FUNNY!" She declared. "I cannot STAND this movie." Told you.

"Sorry," Rev said. "But it's funny."

"I hate you," she sneered. Then the movie made anothe noise, and she winced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was around one in the morning and I heard whimpering from Korynn's bed. So, knowing she was having nightmares again, I sighed, and got out, going to her bunk. But I wasn't prepared for what I saw. She had blood on her face and neck. "AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" I screamed, and the lights flicked on and everyone came over, beginning to scream.

"CALL 911 SHE'S DEAD!!" Screamed Matt. "WE'VE KILLED HER!!" Zacky broke down sobbing like a maniac.

"So sorry..." he muttered. "Soooooo sssssooooorrrrryyyy!" I was just confused. All the sudden she sat up straight and began laughing.

"GOTCHA!!" She shouted. Rev dropped the phone, and Matt stopped breathing, I swear. I just stood there, shocked, and Zacky looked up, got a big grin on his face, and tackled her.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!" He screamed. "YOU SCARED ME!!"

"I owed you," she grinned.

"That was NOT funny," I said. Johnny sat there laughing like an idiot. "You were in on this?" I asked.

"I'm the one who OWNS the fake blood," he giggled. Yeah, giggled. God, what is it with people?

"I HATE YOU!!" Shouted Matt, turning to his bunk. "Goodnight!"

"I do believe it's 'so long, and goodnight," Korynn said giggling. He flipped her off, and soon soft snoring came from his bunk. Everyone split and went back to sleep, except Korynn who went to wash her face off. Okay, so sometimes she made life just plain scary.