Perverts Over Forty Are Pedophiles, Mr. Wentz

Sleeping On Your Folks Porch Again,

After three hours of watching tv my stomach started grumbling, Patrick snickered as I hit my stomach with my palm.

"Shush!" I commanded, but it didn't listen.

"Want me to make you and me some pizza rolls?" I grinned and nodded.

"Yes please!" Patrick got up and walked over to the small kitchen area and got a bag of pizza rolls from the freezer then put them on a plate and stuck them in the microwave.

About five minutes later he got up and took them out of the microwave then brought them over and sat down with them on his lap, I scooted over close to him and we began to eat them together.

When we got to the last one Patrick bit it in half and fed one of the halves to me while he ate his, I smiled at him and got up to put the plate in the sink then sat back down next to him. I looked over at Andy and Ryanne and saw them giggling at me and Patrick.

"What?" I mouthed to Ryanne, she giggled again and then got up and walked back to the bunks motioning for me too follow her. Once we were safely locked in Patrick's room and sitting on his bed she spilled.

"Patrick was totally checking you out when you walked by him to put that plate away, do you like him, that was so cute that he fed you half the pizza roll!!!" I began laughing and blushed.

"Was he really? Oh my gee!!! I do like him, he's hott and funny and nice and sweet." Ryanne screamed and began jumping up and down yelling.

"I KNEW IT!!!!! ANDY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME BUT I KNEW IT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Ryanne yelled once more before unlocking the door and bolting out to the living room where she began dancing around in front of Andy.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew, I-" He cut her off.

"I know, everyone on the bus knows, actually I think the other tour bus also heard you!" She giggled and sat down next to him as I came in the room laughing and shaking my head then sat down next to Patrick.

"Both of you, no telling, it is strictly on a hush-hush level!" Patrick looked over at me.

"What's on a hush-hush level?" I blushed.

"N-nothing..."

"You wouldn't be blushing if it were nothing."

"Um... Hey, is that my cell I hear ringing? I better go get it." I rushed out of the room and too the bunks, as soon as I got there my phone did start ringing. I picked it up off my bunk and looked at the caller id, but I didn't recognize the number;

Me: Hello...
Person: Emm!
Me: Patrick? How in the hell did you get my number?
Patrick: Pete got it off of Erin for me.
Me: Why did you want my number?
Patrick: U-um, uh.... No reason?
Me: Uh huh...
Patrick: Well what's on a hush-hush level?
Me: Um...
Patrick: That's what I thought
Me: It's none of your bees wax, kay?
Patrick: Fine then! We're watching Star Wars, wanna come join?
Me: Fine! Yes, I'd love to, thanks for asking.

I hung up then ran back into the living room and sat down next to Patrick just as Andy sat back down and hit the play button on the remote. Patrick then got up and turned off the lights then grabbed two blankets from the closet, threw one at Andy and Ryanne and sat down and put the other one over us.

Three hours later the movie was over and it was 9 pm.

"I'm sleepy, good night." I stalked off to Patrick's room and grabbed a hoodie then stripped off my pants and shirt and threw the hoodie on then walked out of his room and back to the bunks. I climbed into mine and quickly fell asleep.

"Andy!" I slowly opened up my eyes as I heard Ryanne giggling from their bunk above mine, then Ryanne softly moaned, my eyes grew wide as I quickly rolled out of my bunk and crawled down the narrow hall to Patrick's door.

I listened at his door and heard him slightly snoring so I quietly opened the door and snuck in just as Ryanne erupted in giggles again, I shut the door and tiptoed over to his bed and slipped in next to him. He turned around to face me and yawned.

"Emm?"

"Do you mind if I sleep here tonight? Andy and Ryanne are getting it on right above me and I really don't need my poor ears hearing that."

"Sure, I don't mind, G'nite."

"Night." We both shut our eyes and fell back asleep.

The next morning I woke up to find myself snuggled up against the chest of someone with their arms around me, I looked up to see Patrick and the events of last night rushed back into my head.

I smiled and breathed in his scent, colone and Old Spice deodorant, then I began thinking "Damn is Patrick cute when he's asleep! I don't know though, I'll have to talk with Ryanne about it later..." Just then Patrick's cellphone started ringing and he yawned and hugged me tight as I pretended to be asleep.

"Yes? ... No Pete, I don't appreciate your wake up call ... what? ... sleeping ... um ... maybe ... she is not a slut! ... shut the hell up .... then you're a whore ... I'm hanging up on you." He whispered before slamming his phone shut. He placed his arms tightly around me once again still not aware that I was actually awake until I wrapped my arms around him.

"Nice conversation with Pete?" I whispered, he looked startled as he realized I had been awake.

"If I said yes I would be a liar. Could you guys please try and make up?"

"He started it by calling me a slut."

"True... Have fun last night listening to Andy and Ryanne doing the dirty above you?" I shivered.

"Don't remind me, I'm now scarred for life." Patrick laughed.

"You're in for a horrible three months then because Andy and Ryanne are like bunnys, they go at it every night two or three times." I grinned.

"Then you're gonna have to get used to sharing your bed with me Mr. Stump, because I am not going to have my poor ears listen to that every night!" He snickered.

"Well then, we can share my room and the bunnys can get your extra bunk."

"That's a good plan now if you'll excuse me I have to pee like hell!" Patrick laughed as I fell off the bed then stood up quickly and ran into the little bathroom inhis our bedroom to pee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very long... but oh well. Haha, this one is actually kinda funny, yay me!

But yea, comments make me happy and so everyone should totally comment me about what they think of the story so far! =D Please? Hehe.