We Cannot Really Love If We Cannot Laugh

Hold On

Draco came to visit me every day for the next two weeks. I had the feeling that he knew something I didn't. And he kept hinting that he wanted to go to the next level in our relationship. I confronted him about it.

"Draco?" I asked one night as he laid my back on top of his stomach in my living room. He wrapped his arms tighter around my belly. I could feel his heart beating.

"Mmm?" He answered.

"I'm getting this feeling that you know something I don't." You said. He opened his eyes and started kissing the back of my neck.

"Why would I keep secrets from you?" He asked.

"I was just wondering." I mumbled. I turned my body around so Draco and I were face to face. He smiled.

"I love you, and I always have since school." He said. Then he started kissing my neck from the front and slowly making his way to my lips. I grabbed his cheeks and made sure he stayed there.

"I have an idea." I started when I broke the kiss, "Let's go into town, I need some new clothes."

"You always need new clothes." Draco complained, "Besides, I can think of some fun staying right here."

"Please?" I begged. I kissed him again. I was about to break away, but he placed his hands on the back of my head and kept me there on top of him. I smiled through the kiss and ran my hands through his hair. He ran his hands down my neck and to the bottom of my back, he lifted my t-shirt up and rubbed my bare back before he got to my bra.

Uh oh.

I pulled his hands out of my shirt and broke the kiss.

"Not now, Draco! Let's go into town!" I said. He smirked.

"Alright. Let's go." He obliged. I smiled.

I had discovered an amazing world, right in the downtown of Vik. Draco must have mean't that he loved me because he kept putting up with me and brought me there.

He took me outside and gripped my hand. I smiled at him as we twirled on the spot and apparated to downtown Vik.

~Fred's POV~

Finally! They had the results of the magic preformed two weeks ago! I had only just gotten the owl five minutes ago. They wanted to tell me in person, which was promising. I got two plane tickets for an airport in a city called Vik, which was near the place where the apparations had happened.

I took a handfull of Floo Powder and stepped into the fire place.

"Ministry of Magic." I said clearly and threw the Powder into the fireplce. I disappeared in the spinning flames and reappeared at the Ministry of Magic. I headed for the elevators to level six, Departement of Magical Transportation.

I was almost running down the halls as I searched for Bert Renolds's office. I found it at almost the end of the hall on the left side. I burst through the door. He was sitting behind the desk.

"Ah, Mr Weasley. I believe we have some information for you." He said.

"Yeah, so, who was it?" I demanded, on the verge of hysterics.

"The first one was indeed Ms Renée Wheaton." He stated. I exhaled. After two years, we had finally found her! Wait, didn't he say 'first'?

"Er...there was more than one person?" I asked.

"Indeed. There were two. The second belonged to Draco Malfoy." He replied. Draco Malfoy? What was he doing with Renée? If he's trying anything with her, I'll kill him! But then again, she's been thinking I've been dead, so I couldn't blame her. But Malfoy definitely knew I'm alive! He's been planning this! I have to get to Iceland now!

"Do you have the coordinates?" I asked.

"They're all right here." He said and handed over a piece of parchment with a map printed on it. I stuffed it in my pocket then rushed out of the office.

I took the stairs, as they were much faster than that stupid elevator. I apparated back home to get George.

"We've got her, George! Let's go!" I called. I heard footsteps in the hall and a few seconds later my twin appeared.

"Iceland?" He asked. I nodded. He put a cloak on and we both apparated to the airport. We were just on time to catch the small plane to Vik, Iceland. The flight was three hours long, but I knew it was going to feel like a lot longer than that.

~Renée's POV~

We had been shopping for three hours. I was proud of Draco for not complaining the whole time! I could see the planes as we approached one of my favorite boutiques near the airport. I could have sworn I saw a flash of brilliantly red hair, but I blinked and it was gone.

"Are you sure you're still in a shopping mood?" I asked Draco.

"You know what? I never really was." Draco replied. I laughed and fingered the ring on my finger again.

"Do you want to go home then?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered. We went into a deserted alley so no one would see us and apparated back home.