Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Shoes. Like Oh My God. Shoes.

LILLY'S POV

"Byes, Lilly!" Annie waved, skipping off to go to Mr. Howard's class.

"You have geography with me, girl, so I don't know where you think you're going....." I smirked, and Annie stopped skipping. She turned to face me with a groan.

"You switched my schedule around, didn't you?" Annie's shoulders slumped. "Damn it, I thought I had gotten out of a class with Mr. Wentz this year. But how did you convince them....?"

"Just convinced Mikey, actually." My smirk grew even more. "As for the convincing, well..."

"Eh, you can give me all the hot details later," Annie sighed, glancing at the clock. "We had better not be late or Mr. Wentz will put us in detention with him again. Remember last year?"

I grinned. Good times.

***
2nd Period: Geography with Mr. Wentz
***

"So do you think that these shoes match these pants?" Mr. Wentz flashed a brilliant smile at the girl.

"Yes, I think they do," Sarah said with great uncertainly, blinking from the full force of his 'classic-Wentz-grin'.

"Hm...I'll get back to you on that one." He jumped off her desk and walked to the front of the class. At that moment, Annie and I stumbled in.

"Late. Like usual. Old habits never change do they?"

"You know it Mr. Wentz!" Annie cheerfully said. "I see you've been good? Cute shoes."

"Yes, they are new sneakers." He smiled. Hehe, he totally forgot about the tardy pass.

While Mr. Wentz talked to the class about how profitable you can get with the investment with shoes, I was passing notes to Saphire. Ooo, bad girl.

One landed in my lap.

'Hey, did you see those fugly sneakers that Mr. Wentz were wearing?' Saphira's perfect curly handwriting filled the page.

I wrote back 'Yeah. They're like cheetah or something.'

'Ew. So last year.' I noticed that was Annie's handwriting. It was really shitty.

'Well maybe if he wasn't so--'

Mr. Wentz snatched the note from me and scanned it a few times.

He opened his mouth and mocked, "Like OMG! Did you like totally see those fugly shoes Mr. Wentz was wearing?" Saphire blushed.

In a different voice this time, "Like, totally! They're, like, cheetah!" He slapped his hand to his face and gasped.

"Ew!!!! So last year!" For some reason he spoke in a different voice. I don't care if he was voted 'Most Shaggable Teacher of the Year' about a gazillion times by the yearbook staff, Mr. Wentz is kinda weird sometimes. If this is his bedroom voice, kill me now....

"Well, like, maybe if he wasn't so...WHAT?" He screamed and threw the note down.

"Erm, if you weren't so..." I coughed out something that sounded like 'gay'.

"That's it! HOME WORK FOR TONIGHT! A THREE PAGE PAPER ON THE SUBJECT OF SHOES! LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU WERE LISTENING!" Mr. Wentz huffed and puffed and sat back down.

"How is that related to Geography?" Anna, the ever logical one, spoke up.

"Um...add a state to it!" He growled.

Serious. He growled. Like a dog.

"Well, at least he doesn't sound gay now." Kate chuckled. Mr. Wentz glared.

How did he get his teachers degree, I wonder? Eh, never mind, I'm better off not knowing.....

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

"Lilly! Annie! Saphire! TO THE OFFICE NOW!"

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. Watch how we'll seduce our way out of trouble. This chapter was kinda like a filler.