Status: This story is on hiatus, unfortunately. (Until I can get my butt back around to catching up on NML.)

Frank And Evan's Amazing Day

Sister story to No Man's Land by Jinxeh. I suggest you read that story before you continue on with this one. Don't worry, it's an amazing fic and you'll enjoy it, I promise.

Story idea and plot line assistance by tex1209 and Jinxeh (who helped with most of the comedy).

None of these characters are mine. Frank Iero happens to be a real person and is the owner of himself (like you didn't know). Likewise goes for Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Bob Bryar, and Mikey Way. Evan Wise, Gerry Bryant, Taffy White and Jackie Flores are the property of Jinxeh, and in no way do I mean any disrespect to her actually, she's the one who encouraged me to write this, so I don't think I'm disrespecting her XD, or anyone in affiliation with My Chemical Romance. Please don't sue, because you won't be receiving anything from me except for some mechanical pencils and a few notebooks filled with useless crap.

Evan Wise of No Man's Land just came into the first coffee shop that he saw, not really caring how many people were there nor how pricey it was. It was seven o'clock in the morning, who in their right minds would care about that?

Unbeknownst to him, Frank Iero had also chosen this coffee shop for the same reasons - and was the man right in front of him in line. What ensues is a zany day filled with everything you'd expect from Frank and Evan.
  1. One